11-Year-Old Bullied Simply Because His Last Name is Trump

Yes your statement was kind of stupid if you actually believed it.

Do you know how many niggas I've seen get sunburned when we were working all day and I did not get sunburned? Around 7 you dumbass, go fuck yourself with that shit. Tell that one to somebody that's not from the real world, cuz I ain't buyin' it.
You dont have to buy it. You have to convince me that you can take the sun longer than I can which everyone knows no white boy can do. :rolleyes:

even-the-sun-is-pro-black-white-people-what-does-26857888.png

1567227.main_image.jpg
That red girl don't see more than 20 minutes of sun, ever, boy!

Idk what's up with that white cracker, that doesn't look natural.

Damn, that red girl has a nice body, but a face like asslips, would not mess with. It's like damn! Nice body..then OMG! Fucking Fish Face!

Lemme strap your ass to a pole all day in the hot sun with no shade and see how you do, boy. I can do it. I do do it. You work in cubicle land, motherfucker.
Its natural. White people and the sun dont mix. The sun is actively trying to kill you due to your genetic mutation. Again thats the reason whites died trying to work in the fields and they had to go kidnap Blacks from Africa. You cant take the sun. :rolleyes:

More like your black ass and the sun don't mix, bitch. When's the last time you spent more than 4 hours in the sun?
Today. However, even I didnt I could still take more sun than you. I'm Black and natures perfect design. Youre white and the sun attacks you because of your mutation. :rolleyes:

Nice story. Why did you tell me that?
You said whites can't take too much sun. Just reminding you that blacks can't either. And when my roommate got that bad sunburn, that was in August. The sun is even stronger in June.
Whites cant take too much sun. Thats why whites have a very high skin cancer rate. Even most white people know this.

Pale People Problems: Young White Men Especially Prone to Skin Cancer Death

"Since white people account for 95 percent of all melanoma cases, researchers examined 26,107 white men and women in the U.S. ages 15 to 39 with primary invasive melanoma. During the study’s 7.5-year span, 1,561 of the research subjects died and 63.6 percent of them were male. "

You said whites can't take too much sun. Just reminding you that blacks can't either. And when my roommate got that bad sunburn, that was in August. The sun is even stronger in June.
Whites cant take too much sun. Thats why whites have a very high skin cancer rate. Even most white people know this.

"Since white people account for 95 percent of all melanoma cases, researchers examined 26,107 white men and women in the U.S. ages 15 to 39 with primary invasive melanoma. During the study’s 7.5-year span, 1,561 of the research subjects died and 63.6 percent of them were male. "

Let's go to the beach, Asslipshat! :auiqs.jpg:

Let's go to the beach, Asslipshat! :auiqs.jpg:
I dont want you to die just yet Mary. :rolleyes:

Today. However, even I didnt I could still take more sun than you. I'm Black and natures perfect design. Youre white and the sun attacks you because of your mutation. :rolleyes:
But your black skin is an imperfection of nature, as relating to body temperature. Everybody knows that black gets hotter than white when exposed to the sun. Whites can take the heat more than blacks because of that.

You are more prone to heat exhaustion, and heat stroke. Better get in the shade. Drink some cold liquids.

If there is indeed a Joshua Trump , which I suspect is one of Trumps kids from a affair, should change his name.

MRCTV.org ^ | December 14, 2018

It’s time to take a quiz… Are you ready?

Question # 1: Who is the most bashed person in the United States today?

Answer # 1: President Trump is the most bashed person in the U.S. today.

You guessed correctly!

Question # 2: What happens when you happen to have the same last name as the President?

Answer # 2: You get bashed!

You answered correctly again! Congratulations!

With President Trump taking a daily dose of criticism from the media and his supporters dealing with a ton of nonsense from leftists, I guess it should be no surprise that if you share the same last name as him, you’re probably gonna have a bad time.

In Delaware, there is an 11-year-old boy by the name of — Joshua Trump — and he seems to be facing some of the same criticism as our President.

Because of his last name, the kids at his school have been bullying him, calling him an idiot, and cursing at him. His mother says its led to him hating himself and feeling sad everyday.

The question that comes to mind when hearing about this is: who the heck are the kids learning this behavior from?

It looks like they’ve been hearing their parents bash Trump and in turn feel it’s okay to bash someone who has no relation to the President but shares the same name.

If only these parents could learn to teach their children better behavior, but then again if you exhibit the same kind of behavior, how can your kids behave any better than you?

Poor Trump, its about to get mega worst.

You guessed correctly!

Question # 2: What happens when you happen to have the same last name as the President?

With President Trump taking a daily dose of criticism from the media and his supporters dealing with a ton of nonsense from leftists, I guess it should be no surprise that if you share the same last name as him, you’re probably gonna have a bad time.

In Delaware, there is an 11-year-old boy by the name of — Joshua Trump — and he seems to be facing some of the same criticism as our President.

Because of his last name, the kids at his school have been bullying him, calling him an idiot, and cursing at him. His mother says its led to him hating himself and feeling sad everyday.

The question that comes to mind when hearing about this is: who the heck are the kids learning this behavior from?

It looks like they’ve been hearing their parents bash Trump and in turn feel it’s okay to bash someone who has no relation to the President but shares the same name.

If only these parents could learn to teach their children better behavior, but then again if you exhibit the same kind of behavior, how can your kids behave any better than you?

You're gonna suffer a special kind of misery for messing with people that are worshipping God.

Enjoy!

If you ever stop to wonder why that bad shit happened to you? That's why. Granted, bad things can happen to anybody, but you're guaranteeing bad shit to happen to you.

You guessed correctly!

You're gonna suffer a special kind of misery for messing with people that are worshipping God.

Enjoy!

Go ahead, put a God curse on me. LOL.

But your black skin is an imperfection of nature, as relating to body temperature. Everybody knows that black gets hotter than white when exposed to the sun. Whites can take the heat more than blacks because of that.

You are more prone to heat exhaustion, and heat stroke. Better get in the shade. Drink some cold liquids.
Thats not what nature says. If what you say was actually correct then the first human on the planet would have been white and from europe. Instead they were Black and from Africa. Sorry dog. Read it and weep. :rolleyes:

Human skin color - Wikipedia

"
  1. From about 1.2 million years ago to less than 100,000 years ago, archaic humans, including archaic Homo sapiens, were dark-skinned."

Thats not what nature says. If what you say was actually correct then the first human on the planet would have been white and from europe. Instead they were Black and from Africa. :rolleyes:

Proof? Tu es un idiota. Oh! (You're an idiot)

If being black was "nature's perfect design", then how come black women spend so much time straightening their hair ?

th

Thats not what nature says. If what you say was actually correct then the first human on the planet would have been white and from europe. Instead they were Black and from Africa. :rolleyes:

Proof? Tu es un idiota. Oh! (You're an idiot)
I already gave you the proof. I even have proof you are part of a bad mutation gone wrong. Wanna see it? :rolleyes:

If being black was "nature's perfect design", then how come black women spend so much time straightening their hair ?

th

Half of that is horse hair. ;)

Half of all black women's "hair" is horse mane hair. True story.

th
Probably trying to get a job. White people hate Black women wearing their hair naturally. :rolleyes:

You guessed correctly!

Enjoy!

Go ahead, put a God curse on me. LOL.

No need, Karma is ingrained into the world. It is. It'll get me too, don't worry.

th
Probably trying to get a job. White people hate Black women wearing their hair naturally. :rolleyes:

And ain't got no job..sad. Somebody paid for that horse to be sheared. :dunno:

Probably "Weaves-R-Us"

th

And ain't got no job..sad. Somebody paid for that horse to be sheared. :dunno:

Probably "Weaves-R-Us"
More likely its Korean hair or its her natural hair straightened. :rolleyes:.

Forum List

Back