$11 Million Ransom Paid

Putin wouldn’t fuck with him IMO.
Who is him? POS trump?

If so, Putin owns POS trump, and Putin WILL in FACT fuck with trump when trump is no longer useful.

Did you hear that........when POS trump is "No Longer Useful for Putin"

Sucks that this meat packing company had to pay an $11 million ransom.

What really sucks is that corporations NEVER pay from these situations. Customers always pick up the tab. That's why I think of Democrats pushing for higher corporate taxes as a little soft in the head as well as being spiteful of the success of others.

Who is him? POS trump?

If so, Putin owns POS trump, and Putin WILL in FACT fuck with trump when trump is no longer useful.

xiden just lifted sanctions on russia and green lighted their control of eastern europe...giving Moscow the Warsaw Bloc again

and Trump is owned bo Putin???

Who is him? POS trump?

Love your Trump Derangement Syndrome!
What level are you up to? I would guess you are at the psycho10 level.

TDS.jpg

it’s sad the xiden/harris admin can’t keep us safe from cyber attacks

now the price of meat will continue to rise due to the xiden harris failure of an admin...

If DJT was in the WH this doesn’t happen
You Clowns are so Brainwashed by the Cult.
By your own reasoning,
If Trump was President, then this Wuhan Virus Never would have happened.......
If Trump was President, this cyber hack Never would have happened......
Oh snap........trump was President and couldn't stop the Virus.
what does the chinese virus have to do with a cyberattack?

a president stopping a virus? do you make what a virus works? geez who can we elect that will stop the common cold!? i’d vote for that guy!
"a president stopping a virus?"
Well RWI talking points are that (D) created the virus to stop trump.
Which sounds more idiotic?
Never mind, I know how you will answer.

"Do you make what a virus works?"
Nice sentence structure that only a RWI may understand. WOW.

"geez who can we elect that will stop the common cold!?"
You keep dumbing down the conversation.
The RWI talking points are actually keeping you on point, the point of ignorance. Well Done.

Who is him? POS trump?

View attachment 499309
Hey Newbie,
I'm doing just fine.
You seem triggered.

Who is him? POS trump?

Last chance. Stop saying my opinion doesn’t matter. Yes, him is Trump.

Who is him? POS trump?

View attachment 499309
Hey Newbie,
I'm doing just fine.
You seem triggered.
Your posts to me show otherwise. Shows you’re a triggered leftist who believes an opinion may be wrong.

There will be more to come.

When hackers shut down colonial gas it was bad enough Biden declared a state of emergency for 17 states. Then stood there, shrugged his shoulders and said "they can pay if they want it's not my job to deal with this" despite it effecting millions of Americans, and tons of companies across 17 states he didn't give a fuck.

So of course more of this shit will happen because every hacker in the world saw our president not give a shit publicly.

It should be illegal for companies to pay like that. It's too easy to air gap their operating systems to prevent hacking.

They provide 25% of the meat in the US. if you're right there is a reasonable way for them to protect themselves and they don't, I guess that's another story. Seems like everyone would have it already. So what's the catch?

They have to develop their own intranet, it's not supercheap especially if you have facilities scattered all over the country. But I'd bet it would have cost a lot less than 11 million. It would have been much cheaper for the pipeline company, they already have the right of way to lay their own fiberoptic cables. The problem is too many companies are only concerned for short term profits and don't want to spend on what's basically an insurance policy.

I'm about sick of this incompetent administration with its inflation and shortages. And it took less than 5 months.
That's because the inflation we are experiencing this early came from Trump's and admin's actions....

Inflation a year from past January, inflation is all Biden's fault, from his doings....

The businesses need to contact the FBI IMMEDIATELY!

with Colonial, the FBI was working with them, before they paid the ransom....they somehow, followed the movement of the bit coin money and snagged most of it back, before the hackers got it.... They stole from the thieves!!! That's awesome! We need MORE of that happening!

There will be more to come.

When hackers shut down colonial gas it was bad enough Biden declared a state of emergency for 17 states. Then stood there, shrugged his shoulders and said "they can pay if they want it's not my job to deal with this" despite it effecting millions of Americans, and tons of companies across 17 states he didn't give a fuck.

So of course more of this shit will happen because every hacker in the world saw our president not give a shit publicly.
Biden was actually pretty awesome handling Colonial Pipeline....he had you and me and the hackers baffled....!

Meanwhile behind the scenes, he let Colonial pay the ransome, with the FBI in hiding, ready to pounce and steal most of the cryptocurrency back before it landed in the hacker's hand...

Yet, they let a little bit of the ransom money go all the way to the hackers....? My guess is the FBI, did so, for a reason.... And have something else, up their sleeve!

Clearly the word is out that Biden is weak and gutless.
Exactly the reason the China Gov. released the virus.
Because POS trump is weak and gutless.

Fuck you RWI contards.
China release a pandemic in an election year bexause trumpnis weak and gutless? or to help xiden and their dnc puppets win?
Read your response again.
Then respond with a complete sentence.
I would love to see your response.

Clearly the word is out that Biden is weak and gutless.
Exactly the reason the China Gov. released the virus.
Because POS trump is weak and gutless.

Fuck you RWI contards.
China release a pandemic in an election year bexause trumpnis weak and gutless? or to help xiden and their dnc puppets win?
Read your response again.
Then respond with a complete sentence.
I would love to see your response.
china released a virus in an election year because trump is gutless? or to help xiden win because he is not?

If DJT was in the WH this doesn’t happen
It happened plenty when DJT was in the WH.

Really? Got a :linky:

it’s sad the xiden/harris admin can’t keep us safe from cyber attacks

now the price of meat will continue to rise due to the xiden harris failure of an admin...
Oh the irony. None of you said a word when Putin helped install the idiot trump now you want Joe to fix it. Typical.

It should be illegal for companies to pay like that. It's too easy to air gap their operating systems to prevent hacking.

They provide 25% of the meat in the US. if you're right there is a reasonable way for them to protect themselves and they don't, I guess that's another story. Seems like everyone would have it already. So what's the catch?

They have to develop their own intranet, it's not supercheap especially if you have facilities scattered all over the country. But I'd bet it would have cost a lot less than 11 million. It would have been much cheaper for the pipeline company, they already have the right of way to lay their own fiberoptic cables. The problem is too many companies are only concerned for short term profits and don't want to spend on what's basically an insurance policy.

And there is a HUGE push for cloud services like Amazon. Just wait until they get hacked one day. Many prominient company’s data would be exposed and if ransom payments were required the numbers would be astronomical. AWS, for example, is very secure, but nothing short of unplugging is truly un-hackable.

Forum List

Back