11 Lies Trump Told Part II

Don't you think the most dangerous thing facing America today are right wingers, Christians, and conservatives?

I know Silly Jilly, Jake the Fake, Leftnutter, Joey, LL, and others on the left here, think so. You too?

No. Donald Trump is probably the most dangerous thing facing your country at the moment.
I know it is difficult for Americans of your persuasion to refuse the scare tactics of the Left, D party, and the lib media...but you should. You must!!!

Bernie so eloquently said;
"When you voted for the war in Iraq, the most disastrous foreign policy blunder in the history of America, you might want to question your qualifications. When you voted for trade agreements that cost millions of Americans decent paying jobs, and the American people might want to wonder about your qualifications. When you're spending an enormous amount of time raising money for your super PAC from some of the wealthiest people in this country, and from some of the most outrageous special interests ... Are you qualified to be president of the United States when you're raising millions of dollars from Wall Street whose greed and recklessness helped destroy our economy?"

"Mrs Clinton is not qualified to be president."

Trump is bad, but he ain't anywhere near as bad as all that.

Trump is bad, but he ain't anywhere near as bad as all that.

Really? Go look at the new thread I just started and read the link. He would be the most disasterous president ever. And this is a country that elected Dumbya not once but twice!!

PS: I'm not American
Again, you only prove that you accept the scare tactics of the Left. At your advanced age, I would have expected you would have learned something.

Hillary IS the warmonger. She has approved of and started wars. Tell me how many wars has Trump approved of and started?

Try to THINK, rather than EMOTE.

Not American, so you get your news from sources that are even more left wing than in America.

Again, you only prove that you accept the scare tactics of the Left. At your advanced age, I would have expected you would have learned something.

Hillary IS the warmonger. She has approved of and started wars. Tell me how many wars has Trump approved of and started?

Not American, so you get your news from sources that are even more left wing than in America.

Read my link I posted. Nothing to do with his politics. It's the man.

Hillary has not started one single war. Forget the wars, how many people has he ripped off. How much hate and divisiveness does he instil?

I get my American news from CNN, Fox News, plus a host of online US newspapers and websites. IOW, from the exact same sources you do.

Read my link I posted. Nothing to do with his politics. It's the man.

Hillary has not started one single war. Forget the wars, how many people has he ripped off. How much hate and divisiveness does he instil?

I get my American news from CNN, Fox News, plus a host of online US newspapers and websites. IOW, from the exact same sources you do.

You have fallen for the scare tactics of the Left and are completely uninformed.

Hillary started the war in Libya...if you are going to post here, try to get informed.

She approved of and voted for the war in Iraq, as senator from New York.

I suspect you don't know this....she approved of her husband's war in the former Yugoslavia.

She likely was heavily involved in the making of the Syrian civil war.

She called Putin another Hitler, after she instigated the coup in Ukraine.

Don't be uninformed. It makes you look stupid.

Again....tell me the wars Trump voted for or started?

You have fallen for the scare tactics of the Left and are completely uninformed.

Hillary started the war in Libya...if you are going to post here, try to get informed.

I suspect you don't know this....she approved of her husband's war in the former Yugoslavia.

Informed? Most of this post seems like it should be in the Conspiracy Theory section of the board.

Informed? Most of this post seems like it should be in the Conspiracy Theory section of the board.
See?

Now that proves you are entirely uninformed.

I am done dealing with dunces. Bye.

See?

Now that proves you are entirely uninformed.

I am done dealing with dunces. Bye.

Every time you get your arse handed to you on a plate you do this.

Eleven lies Donald Trump told in his Republican National Convention speech - World - NZ Herald News

Trump is a liar.

There I've added my opinion. Hope this legitimises the thread.

Green is the new orange.

There she was just a walking down the street singing Do Wah Diddy diddy dum diddy do

Badgers are more friendly than skunks.

<mods - just bolded the relevant part - see how dumbarse the rule is? How is destroys a perfectly good thread. Who comes up with this shit. Seriously>

Here's one example:

TRUMP: "Decades of progress made in bringing down crime are now being reversed by this administration's rollback of criminal enforcement. Homicides last year increased by 17 per cent in America's 50 largest cities. That's the largest increase in 25 years."

THE FACTS: A rollback? President Barack Obama has actually achieved some big increases in spending for state and local law enforcement, including billions in grants provided through the 2009 stimulus.

While FBI crime statistics for 2015 are not yet available, Trump's claim about rising homicides appears to come from a Washington Post analysis published in January. While Trump accurately quotes part of the analysis, he omits that the statistical jump was so large because homicides are still very low by historical standards. In the 50 cities cited by the Post, for example, half as many people were killed last year as in 1991.

In other words, Trump told the truth, and the article calls this a lie!

Eleven lies Donald Trump told in his Republican National Convention speech - World - NZ Herald News

Trump is a liar.

Green is the new orange.

There she was just a walking down the street singing Do Wah Diddy diddy dum diddy do

<mods - just bolded the relevant part - see how dumbarse the rule is? How is destroys a perfectly good thread. Who comes up with this shit. Seriously>

Here's one example:

TRUMP: "Decades of progress made in bringing down crime are now being reversed by this administration's rollback of criminal enforcement. Homicides last year increased by 17 per cent in America's 50 largest cities. That's the largest increase in 25 years."

THE FACTS: A rollback? President Barack Obama has actually achieved some big increases in spending for state and local law enforcement, including billions in grants provided through the 2009 stimulus.

While FBI crime statistics for 2015 are not yet available, Trump's claim about rising homicides appears to come from a Washington Post analysis published in January. While Trump accurately quotes part of the analysis, he omits that the statistical jump was so large because homicides are still very low by historical standards. In the 50 cities cited by the Post, for example, half as many people were killed last year as in 1991.

When you purposely omit something it is a lie.

And just so you know, when Trump says "Decades of progress made in bringing down crime are now being reversed by this administration's rollback of criminal enforcement"

And the facts say "President Barack Obama has actually achieved some big increases in spending for state and local law enforcement."

That's a lie.

Trump is a liar.

Green is the new orange.

Here's one example:

And just so you know, when Trump says "Decades of progress made in bringing down crime are now being reversed by this administration's rollback of criminal enforcement"

And the facts say "President Barack Obama has actually achieved some big increases in spending for state and local law enforcement."

That's a lie.

Whether Obama "achieved some big increases in spending" is irrelevant. The bottom line is that the murder rate in this country is up sharply under Obama.

Trump is a liar.

Green is the new orange.

Here's one example:

That's a lie.

Yes because we all know that increased spending lowers crime....,Where do these fucking morons come from?

Where the hell are the lies?? What? Where?? All of a sudden liberoidals are melting down over so called lies?? :spam:

Hey Dr. Grump- are you upset over Helly lying her ass off, even under oath?? I'm willing to bet you're not..

Well, isn't this an entirely predictable thread.

We'll see the same thing after Hillary makes her acceptance speech. "Lies lies lies!!" declared far and wide!, and then fact checking by the opposition's operatives...so predictable

Maybe they should stop lying.
That's so adorable.

In a prefect world my friend.

Politicians that don't lie.......is that even possible?

Forum List

Back