108 illegals released into the US test POSITIVE for Covid

I'd love to see those 108 in your yard hacking and coughing. If these people lived by you, you'd send them back.

You never cared about Covid, just how to use it politically.

You people should end up like Mussoloini.

Who politicized masks? Oh yes - your Dear Leader! ;)

donito-trumpolini-il-donce.jpg

..he is UNDENIABLY a dumbass--and worse = a hypocrite ....
--this makes wages lower--prices higher--like shithole California
--less jobs for Americans!!!!
--national security issue
--wasting tax $$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc

Biden Will Let The Illegals In With COVID-19 But Plans a Florida Travel Ban – Def-Con News

Why does Joe Biden allow illegals into the country who are not being tested for Covid, but is considering bans for US citizens on travel to places like Florida to stop Covid?

Anyone?
because he is the latest puppet president doing what the new world order tells him to do.He is being their obediant puppet serving their interests.He knows if he does not do as they tell him,he will end up like kennedy.

Biden wants to do for the nation what Cuomo did for New York Seniors apparently
Well Cuomo is the gold standard Biden said he was for the democrat party.

They all look to him and FDR it seems

Now only if they can lock up innocent US citizens like FDR did back in the day.

piss on xiden...i'll go to any state i want, when i want, its AMERICA

Biden Will Let The Illegals In With COVID-19 But Plans a Florida Travel Ban – Def-Con News

Why does Joe Biden allow illegals into the country who are not being tested for Covid, but is considering bans for US citizens on travel to places like Florida to stop Covid?

Anyone?
Every alien apprehended at the border seeking asylum or not, should be tested immediately and if positive for a communicable disease should immediately be put back across the border without further processing. I say this as a proud Biden voter.

Anyone?
Every alien apprehended at the border seeking asylum or not, should be tested immediately and if positive for a communicable disease should immediately be put back across the border without further processing. I say this as a proud Biden voter.
So you vote one way, and then think in another eh ?? lol

Anyone?

Racist. LOL.

You're a fool for voting for a party that cares more about illegal aliens coming to the US than cares about you or your opinion.

You'll keep voting for them, as will those coming across. That's all that they give a damn about.

Anyone?
So you vote one way, and then think in another eh ?? lol
You sound like a trump dupe. For you, if you vote for somebody, you give up all rational thought and forfeit you personal right to disagree. That is not exercising good judgement. That is part of why your boy lost the election as how you let him screw what used to be a sensible party, so nobody with a clue trust you guys anymore to exercise rational thought. Sad for you. :(

Anyone?

Racist. LOL.

You're a fool for voting for a party that cares more about illegal aliens coming to the US than cares about you or your opinion.

You'll keep voting for them, as will those coming across. That's all that they give a damn about.
Hey dumb ass, it's not like that was the primary issue for me. I don't live anywhere near the border. If you are against testing aliens apprehended. feel free to speak your mind against it. Tunnel vision and mindless abdication of the right to disagree is a leftover from the defunct republicans. Just another reason why independent is a more intelligent stance than party troll.

Last edited:
Thank you President Idiot. Over a hundred Covid infected illegals were released into Texas, PUT ON BUSES and sent who knows where.

That is surely the most outrageous decision that has been made by the Harris administration so far.

Some of those people may get jobs in restaurants or as personal caregivers.

And yet Harris associates (such as that feeble gentleman) have the gall to criticize certain states for not being careful enough in controlling the pandemic!

Thank you President Idiot. Over a hundred Covid infected illegals were released into Texas, PUT ON BUSES and sent who knows where.

They dont have to come back for 4 YEARS. Of course they never will. The backlog is too great.

Forum List

Back