10 years ago today........I joined USMB

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Seems like only yesterday. I had just graduated Message Board Posting School with Jake Starkey and Rdean. We were all assigned to US Message Board. Keep in mind, USMB was not the internet giant it is today, very few people even heard of it.
We started small, only earning 75 cents a post. But we worked hard and earned an internet following.
After a few years of struggling, I received a coveted sponsorship from George Soros. I had now reached the big time of Message Board posting. People would stop me on the street, ask for selfies, name their children after me. Internet fame has its benefits. I never have to buy a drink in a bar, people give up their parking spaces for me, I get free lap dances in titty bars.
Now that I have reached ten years on USMB, my benefit package kicks in. I get free dental, vested in the USMB retirement plan and a reserved parking space at USMB Headquarters.

It has been an enjoyable ten years

Seems like only yesterday. I had just graduated Message Board Posting School with Jake Starkey and Rdean. We were all assigned to US Message Board. Keep in mind, USMB was not the internet giant it is today, very few people even heard of it.
We started small, only earning 75 cents a post. But we worked hard and earned an internet following.
After a few years of struggling, I received a coveted sponsorship from George Soros. I had now reached the big time of Message Board posting. People would stop me on the street, ask for selfies, name their children after me. Internet fame has its benefits. I never have to buy a drink in a bar, people give up their parking spaces for me, I get free lap dances in titty bars.
Now that I have reached ten years on USMB, my benefit package kicks in. I get free dental, vested in the USMB retirement plan and a reserved parking space at USMB Headquarters.

The fact is you coulda bin a contendor

Congratulations!!!!

Looks like Jake Starkey and Rdean have been relegated to the sock drawer. You have much to be proud. Do you have tenure now?

Congrats on the loss of your social life.

184000 posts?
Holy crap.

I have been here seven years and haven't even broke 5000 yet. I suppose I won't get those benefits as I am just part time here.

Congratulations!!!!

Looks like Jake Starkey and Rdean have been relegated to the sock drawer. You have much to be proud. Do you have tenure now?

Both Jake Starkey and Rdean were brought down by the Deep State within the USMB hierarchy. They are a top secret cabal dedicated to suppressing the views of patriotic posters

Congrats!! Now that you have been here for ten years, what are you gonna do? Go to Disney World? :abgg2q.jpg:

so the russian bot mills have been running a long time,,,

so how much have you made being a dumbass troll after ten yrs

184000 posts?
Holy crap.

I have been here seven years and haven't even broke 5000 yet. I suppose I won't get those benefits as I am just part time here.

Loss of social life? Are you kidding me?

Did you forget about the Tuesday night Cornhole tournaments?
How about the Posters Lounge at USMB Headquarters? You think playing Whack-a-Mole and Bumper Pool is nothing?
How about the monthly Strip Poker games with the Moderators?

I get paid the standard rate. $5 a post and $1000 for every poster I turn in to the Internet Police.

I get paid the standard rate. $5 a post and $1000 for every poster I turn in to the Internet Police.
Damn good rates.
How does one apply to be a shill?
Are references required?
A drug test?

It’s been a good ten years

Never forget the time I got banned for a month for peeing in the Moderators Hot Tub

I got the ban lifted because there is nothing in the USMB Guidelines against peeing in the Moderators Hot Tub.

Damn good rates.
How does one apply to be a shill?
Are references required?
A drug test?
Being a paid message board poster is not as glamorous as it appears
I know the fame and fortune is tempting, but you have to read thousands of posts written by brainless assholes

I’m afraid drugs are essential

I was waiting for you to say you're leaving now.
Imagine my disappointment.

184000 posts?
Holy crap.

And still managed to avoid posting any meaningful content whatsoever; not easy even for his classmates.

He does indeed deserve some sort of prize, no doubt about it.

Man, you got ripped off. They conveniently forgot to tell you about the "stupid" bonus, where you get an extra 2 cents for every post that lowers the collective IQ by at least 5 points. All the other liberals know about it.

Leave?

Now that all my USMB benefits kick in?
20 more years and I can retire

Leave?

What benefits?
I passed 10 years on the 21st of July.

So how much did you make in 10 years to troll here?

Leave?

What benefits?
I passed 10 years on the 21st of July.

You didn’t get the package?
You need to talk to USMB Human Resources Department
Talk to Sylvia

She can set up your 401k

Forum List

Back