10 Year Old Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar

From outside of the US this obsession for ascribing every imaginable crime/sin to either exclusively Republicans or exclusively Democrats smells of political insanity.
I don’t give a dam about the politics of parents who abuse their children this way. They need to be slapped very hard by the law.

Now that this thread has had time to mature, I challenge you to point to one participante herein—just one—who is defending this filth, making excuses for it, tu quoqueing over it, or otherwise supporting this sexualabuse of a minor; who is a Republican, or in any obvious way aligned with American Republicanism or conservatism.

Just one. Can you find such an example?

I didn't think so. It is exclusively Democrats/LIbErals, who are defending this filth. That's what they do. That's what they are.

This is just one example, out of many, to support what I've said before—where matters of political or social controversy line up with the clear distinction between good and evil, you can nearly always find Democrats/LIbErals solidly on the side of evil.

Dennis Hastert approves your message.

You are again Off Topic with regard to the OP about a young boy stripping in a Homo Bar. Stop Trolling, either post On Topic about the situation in the Homo Bar in the OP or GTFO.
Maybe you should spend more time accusing the Liberals and Gays here on this board of being pedophiles and/or supporting pedophiles. It's in your wheelhouse.

That has zero to do with the OP topic about the young boy stripping in the Homo Bar. Of course you being a Homo woman you would be totally not able to condemn this vile situation, you have to defend the Group no matter what is happening.
Actually, I will challenge you to find any post of mine on this thread doing that very thing. If you can, great for you...if not, I will report you for falsely accusing me of supporting pedophilia. Ready? Go.

You are again Off Topic with regard to the OP about a young boy stripping in a Homo Bar. Stop Trolling, either post On Topic about the situation in the Homo Bar in the OP or GTFO.
Maybe you should spend more time accusing the Liberals and Gays here on this board of being pedophiles and/or supporting pedophiles. It's in your wheelhouse.

That has zero to do with the OP topic about the young boy stripping in the Homo Bar. Of course you being a Homo woman you would be totally not able to condemn this vile situation, you have to defend the Group no matter what is happening.
Actually, I will challenge you to find any post of mine on this thread doing that very thing. If you can, great for you...if not, I will report you for falsely accusing me of supporting pedophilia. Ready? Go.

Where did I accuse you of supporting paedophilia? Oh that's right I did not. I said that you cannot condemn young boys in Homo Bars because you are part of the LGBTQ Crowd and as such are not able to disagree with or condemn ANYTHING ANY part of the LGBTQ Crowd do.

Have you condemned young boys in Homo Bars yet? Yes or No? Have you said that it is wrong and vile yet? Yes or No?

I’ve done a web search trying to learn if the law caught up with these parents and if so what’s happened to them. I don’t trust the blog, or whatever it is, that appears with the original post.
It may be the case that in the state where this happened such actions aren’t even illegal under child protection law. If so legislators, along with mental health experts should be taking a second look at this kind of thing. In Australia just having a child of that age in any place licenced to serve alcohol would be enough to get the owners fined. Something doesn’t add up here,

Where did I accuse you of supporting paedophilia? Oh that's right I did not. I said that you cannot condemn young boys in Homo Bars because you are part of the LGBTQ Crowd and as such are not able to disagree with or condemn ANYTHING ANY part of the LGBTQ Crowd do.

Have you condemned young boys in Homo Bars yet? Yes or No? Have you said that it is wrong and vile yet? Yes or No?
So you still have no proof that I have said I defend the Group ....and as for you accusing me of supporting pedophilia...right here in your own words:
The Leftists are on the WRONG side of EVERY moral situation, this because they have no moral compass, so a young boy stripping and getting TOUCHED by filthy disgusting diseased Homos to Leftists this is NORMAL and is something that should be actively ENCOURAGED. Leftists again supporting Paedophilia, most Homos are either Paedophiles OR WANT to be Paedophiles but do not YET have the courage to go for it.

So you still have no proof that I have said I defend the Group ....and as for you accusing me of supporting pedophilia...right here in your own words:
The Leftists are on the WRONG side of EVERY moral situation, this because they have no moral compass, so a young boy stripping and getting TOUCHED by filthy disgusting diseased Homos to Leftists this is NORMAL and is something that should be actively ENCOURAGED. Leftists again supporting Paedophilia, most Homos are either Paedophiles OR WANT to be Paedophiles but do not YET have the courage to go for it.

"and as for you accusing me of supporting pedophilia...right here in your own words:

upload_2018-12-16_22-9-43.png

^^^^ I suggest you go and have an eye test tomorrow because nowhere in my comments do I mention Bodecea or Bode, so you are incorrect.

where do you get the ''stripping'' part?

Are you okay with young boys shaking their buttocks on a stage in a Homo Bar and the Homos touching them? Yes or No?
of course not.... I'm not okay with ANY CHILD in ANY kind of bar, at 10 years old..... it is against the law....

And what a silly question to ask me..... sheesh Lucy!

So is your answer: you made up the stripped part of your statement to stress how awful this is...?

"and as for you accusing me of supporting pedophilia...right here in your own words:

View attachment 235058

^^^^ I suggest you go and have an eye test tomorrow because nowhere in my comments do I mention Bodecea or Bode, so you are incorrect.
I am a Leftist and I am gay.....where do you state "leftists and gays except for Bodecea"? Not seeing it...and my eyes are just fine......while I wait for you to show my post supporting what the thread is reporting.

Looks like a report of your accusing me of supporting pedophilia is on its way.

View attachment 235058

I am a Leftist and I am gay.....where do you state "leftists and gays except for Bodecea"? Not seeing it...and my eyes are just fine......while I wait for you to show my post supporting what the thread is reporting.

Do YOU support that child being in a gay bar dancing, Bode?

View attachment 235058

Are you condemning young boys being in Homo Bars yet? Yes or No? Do you think it is acceptable to have young children performing on a stage for Homos in a Homo Bar? Yes or No?

"Looks like a report of your accusing me of supporting pedophilia is on its way"

So you pull this shit at every available opportunity, saying that whoever is accusing you of supporting paedophilia when they never have done so this is just the latest thread I have seen you do this in you have done this in countless threads to a variety of forum members. My response is again either address the OP topic or GTFO of the thread and stop Trolling it.

Are you okay with young boys shaking their buttocks on a stage in a Homo Bar and the Homos touching them? Yes or No?
of course not.... I'm not okay with ANY CHILD in ANY kind of bar, at 10 years old..... it is against the law....

So is your answer: you made up the stripped part of your statement to stress how awful this is...?
Making up stuff and accusing those of us on the left of either supporting or being pedophiles...the heart of the deplorables on this thread, it would appear.

Of course a silly question but one I had to ask, I knew that you would NOT support this vile situation as I know you to be a decent person.

In this thread it has been commented that boy was stripping for moneys in that Homo Bar.

Making up stuff and accusing those of us on the left of either supporting or being pedophiles...the heart of the deplorables on this thread, it would appear.

There are ONLY two responses to CONDEMN and if NOT able to CONDEMN then it must be approve of the situation, if not why so difficult to condemn that a young boy is in a Homo Bar performing on a stage for Homos?

There are ONLY two responses to CONDEMN and if NOT able to CONDEMN then it must be approve of the situation, if not why so difficult to condemn that a young boy is in a Homo Bar performing on a stage for Homos?

You're forcing them to stare into the abyss.

Awkward

View attachment 235058

Are you condemning young boys being in Homo Bars yet? Yes or No? Do you think it is acceptable to have young children performing on a stage for Homos in a Homo Bar? Yes or No?

"Looks like a report of your accusing me of supporting pedophilia is on its way"

So you pull this shit at every available opportunity, saying that whoever is accusing you of supporting paedophilia when they never have done so this is just the latest thread I have seen you do this in you have done this in countless threads to a variety of forum members. My response is again either address the OP topic or GTFO of the thread and stop Trolling it.
And now you move the goal posts....can you EVER be honest? Ever?

Still moving the goalposts, I see.

View attachment 235058

"I am a Leftist and I am gay.....where do you state "leftists and gays except for Bodecea"? Not seeing it...and my eyes are just fine"

To illustrate, the below so you are saying the male members of MY family are all paedophiles? Yes or No? Where do you say that Hetero male family members EXCEPT for the male members of Lucy's family? Not seeing it and my eyes are also just fine.

upload_2018-12-16_22-33-15.png

Caitlyn Jenner is now claiming that Bruce Jenner touched her 30 years ago

I mean Bode I literally could spend all night searching and finding countless posts of yours where you have accused Conservatives in general of being paedophiles and/or being prone to paedophilia, but doing so and posting all your stuff in this thread would be very Off Topic, so that's why I am not doing it, but I decide though to give ONE example to illustrate how ridiculous it is that you suggest I accuse YOU PERSONALLY of being a paedophile and/or supporting paedophilia when I refer to Leftists and Homos.

Still waiting for the same poster who accused Leftists and gays of being pedophiles and/or supporting pedophiles to link where I did THIS:
you have to defend the Group no matter what is happening.
in this thread.

Still waiting........

Last edited:

View attachment 235058

"I am a Leftist and I am gay.....where do you state "leftists and gays except for Bodecea"? Not seeing it...and my eyes are just fine"

To illustrate, the below so you are saying the male members of MY family are all paedophiles? Yes or No? Where do you say that Hetero male family members EXCEPT for the male members of Lucy's family? Not seeing it and my eyes are also just fine.

View attachment 235070

Caitlyn Jenner is now claiming that Bruce Jenner touched her 30 years ago

I mean Bode I literally could spend all night searching and finding countless posts of yours where you have accused Conservatives in general of being paedophiles and/or being prone to paedophilia, but doing so and posting all your stuff in this thread would be very Off Topic, so that's why I am not doing it, but I decide though to give ONE example to illustrate how ridiculous it is that you suggest I accuse YOU PERSONALLY of being a paedophile and/or supporting paedophilia when I refer to Leftists and Homos.

Oops....:lmao:

Forum List

Back