10 thugs cut woman's power & invade home; Hey...you don't need high cap magazines for gun!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Group of 10 teens cuts electricity to house, barges into mom’s house, threatens to kill son

You're a woman.
You're home at night.
You awaken in horror as thug is outside kicking your dog.
You see your hokes power gets cut off like the movies.
10 thugs invade your home, threaten to burn it with you in it....hunting for your family.

Hey....Obama is right. A gun wouldn't help you. ESPECIALLY a gun with more than 7 bullets....which is all you idiots need.

I wish this woman had an AK with a 100 round mag and lit up this entire pack of animals.

That's why I keep a few 100 rnd drums ready to go.

In the early 1990s, me - my dad - and my cousin from Florida were deer hunting. The three of us were in a line , me - dad - and cousin. We were sitting and talking, while looking down in a hollow.

A deer showed up to my left. My cousin on the far right opens up and starts shooting with a SKS rifle and 10 round magazine. He was shooting at the deer ; about 20 degrees to my left and about 30 yards away.

I litterly ate the muzzle blast. I was dizzy, my equilibrium was messed up , my ears were ringing, and I was laying on the ground with no sense of direction..... Or up and down. I asked my dad..... Who was crying, if I was bleeding from my ears. He said no.

My citified cousin who never hunted while in Florida; opened up with all 10 rounds from a SKS rifle. It killed my head for a few days. Tinnitus and other problems caused me difficulty.

Shadow 355

In the early 1990s, me - my dad - and my cousin from Florida were deer hunting. The three of us were in a line , me - dad - and cousin. We were sitting and talking, while looking down in a hollow.

A deer showed up to my left. My cousin on the far right opens up and starts shooting with a SKS rifle and 10 round magazine. He was shooting at the deer ; about 20 degrees to my left and about 30 yards away.

I litterly ate the muzzle blast. I was dizzy, my equilibrium was messed up , my ears were ringing, and I was laying on the ground with no sense of direction..... Or up and down. I asked my dad..... Who was crying, if I was bleeding from my ears. He said no.

My citified cousin who never hunted while in Florida; opened up with all 10 rounds from a SKS rifle. It killed my head for a few days. Tinnitus and other problems caused me difficulty.

Shadow 355

WTF does this have to do with the story?

...but insisting on firearm safety courses is infringing on 'rights'.

Shadow 355
That's why I want hunt with anyone that's inexperienced. Your luckey.

It takes a real twisted worldview to read a story like this one and think to yourself, "This story should have ended with more dead teenagers".

Ad opposed to YOURS....where you brag that you're going to round up everyone's weapons?? Well....not YOU....you're a pussy. But your ideology.

But yes....criminals aren't afraid anymore. Obama has emboldened them. No one can do shit to them. Parents. Teachers. Cops. No one.

A few dead ones deters the rest

It takes a real twisted worldview to read a story like this one and think to yourself, "This story should have ended with more dead teenagers".

Ad opposed to YOURS....where you brag that you're going to round up everyone's weapons?? Well....not YOU....you're a pussy. But your ideology.

But yes....criminals aren't afraid anymore. Obama has emboldened them. No one can do shit to them. Parents. Teachers. Cops. No one.

A few dead ones deters the rest

:lol:

You don't know shit about my "ideology", clown shoes. I probably own more guns than you do.

But don't let me keep you from your jerking off over the thought of shooting teenagers.

Since no one has said anything in this thread remotely close this, Let me sound the "Delusional liberal" alert.

No?

I wish this woman had an AK with a 100 round mag and lit up this entire pack of animals.

Oh, I get it. You support criminal scum like most democrats do.

Since no one has said anything in this thread remotely close this, Let me sound the "Delusional liberal" alert.

No?

Oh, I get it. You support killing teenagers who didn't actually hurt anyone, just like most police-state fascists do.

See? I can make idiotic posts too.

Wanna try again, clown shoes?

Why would I waste time on a libtard? Libtards love criminals.

No?

What does this have to do with the story?

Shadow 55

Forum List

Back