10 debunked heinous lies about Kyle Rittenhouse

Holy hell. I didn't even know some of these.

"Of all the willful lies and omissions in the media’s coverage of the Steele dossier, Brian Sicknick, the Covington kids, Jussie Smollett, the Wuhan lab, Hunter Biden’s laptop and so on, nothing beats the evil propaganda peddled about Kyle Rittenhouse.

They try to make the Rittenhouse case about race, but it’s about class, punching down at the white working-class son of a single mother because they don’t see him as fully human, and it makes them feel good.

They lie about him because they can."

10 debunked heinous lies about Kyle Rittenhouse: Devine
Uneducated people talking about things they know nothing about. What's new? And LOL trying to frame this as going after working poor whitey. That was a good one.

Yeah it's OK in WI for a 16 year old to walk around with a loaded rifle but not a switchblade.

Nonsensical laws

Switch blades have been legal in WI and in most states for more than a decade.
Hell, I have one.
16FA2D96-8122-49D1-8A05-ACA6F15B8C51.jpeg

He did not break any WI gun laws, retard.

On Monday the judge dismissed the weapons charge for the exact reasons that I've been telling you morons for months.

Go get a B12 shot before you get even more brain damage, jackass.

He defied the curfew..

Too late.. The kid walked..

He defied the curfew..

Too late.. The kid walked..

The curfew no one could prove was actually in effect? THAT "curfew"? Hey, if you have evidence that there was a curfew being enforced, you should have contacted the prosecution. Despite your masters telling you to "know" otherwise, that charge was thrown out for good and legal reasons.

Forum List

Back