1 Million Expected To Be Kicked Off Food Stamps

Food Stamp Enrollment Expected To Drop By 1 Million Next Year

WASHINGTON -- Food stamp enrollment is expected to fall by 1 million next year thanks to harsher rules, according to a new report by a liberal Washington, D.C., think tank.

ISIS terrorists trying to demoralize american society by stealing food stamps? ZOG members are trying to control our ration? No, it's just Mr president with his policy, decides that food stamps is not effective, congrats!

We need to do away with the entire welfare program, especially food.

images

Do you know that in some southern states it is a felony to take care of deer and feed them? If the mother and father are killed by hunters or by a car crossing road you cannot rescue the baby / feed it/ give it any help at all. Depending on where you live - to do so - is a felony charge.

Which is a bizarre law. Does anyone know the reasoning behind these laws?
The law is not "bizarre". It's basic fucking common sense. All you stupid pyjama-boys need to understand that deer are wild animals. Even a fawn can kick someone hard enough to kill them. Would you think keeping a couple of baby black bear cubs was 'cute'? What average homeowner has the space/resources/skills to raise a wild animal. Any fucking wild animal?
Get your LIB heads out of your asses for Christ's sake!

I am a conservative. As for common sense? Since when is it common sense to applaud a law that makes it a felony to help an injured animal in the wild - or one that is abandoned? What I see is a failure on your part to understand that common sense does not wake up in the morning wishing for less freedom, more laws, more restrictions on what can be done and what cannot be done without spending 10 yrs in prison for it.

Do you wake up each morning wishing that you had less freedom? Forced to pay more taxes? More laws that are designed to put you at risk of a prison sentence? Someone else's healthcare bill? Let common sense prevail. We don't need these laws. Not at all.

WASHINGTON -- Food stamp enrollment is expected to fall by 1 million next year thanks to harsher rules, according to a new report by a liberal Washington, D.C., think tank.

ISIS terrorists trying to demoralize american society by stealing food stamps? ZOG members are trying to control our ration? No, it's just Mr president with his policy, decides that food stamps is not effective, congrats!
Time to fundamentally transform America.

You don't work., you don't eat.

2 Thessalonians 3:10, "For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat."

Another reason why the far left doesn't like the Bible.

images

Do you know that in some southern states it is a felony to take care of deer and feed them? If the mother and father are killed by hunters or by a car crossing road you cannot rescue the baby / feed it/ give it any help at all. Depending on where you live - to do so - is a felony charge.

For one thing, male deer don't hang around and take of their young. Secondly, I believe in letting nature take it's course, female deer with young are killed in a variety of ways and the fawns are left to whatever fate has in store for them.

The reason is that dependence sucks, and is destructive.

I was referring to the felony charges concerning feeding dear.
The reasoning behind not feeding "dear" is that wild animals cannot be tamed.

You feed the cute little deer and set him free, he cannot survive.

You keep him around, he grows to 250 and sports a ten point rack, the rut comes along, he tried to screw your wife and spears you with antlers.

Anyway, coyote gotta eat too.

Leave the orphan animals to nature, they either learn to survive, or, get eaten, as nature intends.

Oh I agree, but do we really need a law for what should be common sense?
We need such laws because people are so fuckin' stupid.

The reason is that dependence sucks, and is destructive.

I was referring to the felony charges concerning feeding dear.
The reasoning behind not feeding "dear" is that wild animals cannot be tamed.

You feed the cute little deer and set him free, he cannot survive.

You keep him around, he grows to 250 and sports a ten point rack, the rut comes along, he tried to screw your wife and spears you with antlers.

Anyway, coyote gotta eat too.

Leave the orphan animals to nature, they either learn to survive, or, get eaten, as nature intends.

Oh I agree, but do we really need a law for what should be common sense?
We need such laws because people are so fuckin' stupid.

It is simultaneously telling and shameful.

images

For one thing, male deer don't hang around and take of their young. Secondly, I believe in letting nature take it's course, female deer with young are killed in a variety of ways and the fawns are left to whatever fate has in store for them.
Nothing is wasted in nature.

Predators have to eat too.

Injured deer should be put down; orphaned deer left alone to either make it or get eaten.

Many people have been injured and killed by animals they "rescued'.

dear me. they might have to find a job

boy the fear mongering is out already and Republicans haven't even had control for what? three days

our media and left wing sites like the Hufferpufferpost is trying to DESTROY us

Did you aks for action against ISIL? Do you fear ISIL?

We have dropped 500K worth of fear-alieving armament on ISIL with another 400K to come. How is your fear level now?

Well, it will be great if these stamps will be not received by people which can find a job and now, are just living for their pleasure. But in fact i think there will be much more cases, when stamps will not be received by people which really needs it!

well that's what happens when the Federal Government runs things. but you can't get that through peoples heads.

boy the fear mongering is out already and Republicans haven't even had control for what? three days

We have dropped 500K worth of fear-alieving armament on ISIL with another 400K to come. How is your fear level now?

What has terrorism got to do with food stamps?

Are you referring to Islamic terrorism, or the domestic terrorism so prevalent in "the community"?

Huh... Who wants in on the pool for how many jobs are produced by this...

As the creator of the pool, I'm taking 1,000,000.

So... let's get those guesses in people... it will eventually be hysterical.

Are you referring to Islamic terrorism, or the domestic terrorism so prevalent in "the community"?

What part of my question confuses you? The context in which I used the word "terrorism" is spelled out perfectly in the post that I responded to.

images

You are missing the point. It should not be a felony to put some food out for a fawn to save them from starving to death. We do not need more laws. We need less laws, smaller government.

images

You are missing the point. It should not be a felony to put some food out for a fawn to save them from starving to death. We do not need more laws. We need less laws, smaller government.

First of all you haven't shown that it is in fact a felony. Just your say so doesn't cut it.

Forum List

Back