1.7 Million illegals into USA in just 2021

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

They’re everywhere and they will never ever leave
I think USA is already the new Latin America
. Many coming are dangerous people and are actually being kicked out of their own nation for crimes . Most are unskilled and illiterate in Spanish

You dummies ever want to live in Latin America??
You are going to love their insane violent crime
. USA is buried

. USA is buried

I agree....soon USA will be buried like you say....with Xiden and Heels Up and Barack Ovomit at the helm now, all traitors American hating scum....

where are all Patriots? sleeping?

Last edited:
The flood is coming....like a cancer....everywhere....

that's why they stole the election ....among other things...

are patriots still sleeping???

It's a big reason why Europe is turning to China. They feel that the fall of the U.S is inevitable. Why would Europe focus on America when they see China being more stable? Don't fall for the double talking from Europe, they are gone. America has to bank on Japan, Australia and India now. How long before they feel America of today isn't the America of old?

The open border is the most clear danger to Americas sovereignty and some are so desperate to remain in power so they can continue to prop up NY, Cali and D.C that they don't care. It's not even about cheap labour, you have 20M+ already in your country, this is something more in my estimation.

As Trump said, they don't live in these areas, they live in their mansions with walls, castles with moats and miles away from the problems.

and nobody gives a shit....what is happening to US under this stolen Administration

oh well....I thought Americans love the traditions the land the country....

....but no....not a shit they give about those things.... oh well.:(

Banana Republic of the USA ....that's what it's liked better.

. Many coming are dangerous people and are actually being kicked out of their own nation for crimes . Most are unskilled and illiterate in Spanish
Here's hoping everyone of those 1.7 million settle in your neighborhood.

Open the door and the flies swarm in, close the door and I'm sweating again. Life gets tedious doesn't it.

Not a single democrat should hold any elected office. Not one. Many of these invaders will be killed either in the coming gang wars or in the commission of a crime. It will be possible to drive many of them back to where they came from. First up, a Constitutional amendment eliminating birthright citizenship.

. USA is buried
Not every country in Latin America is crime ridden. Mexico and Venezuela are in turmoil, but hablo español and I wouldn't mind trying Costa Rica or Argentina, even Paraguay would be cheap and cool.

Here's hoping everyone of those 1.7 million settle in your neighborhood.
Why Gustavo?

Where's your evidence that "many" are kicked out and dangerous? Ay?
You have nothing.

Not a single democrat should hold any elected office. Not one. Many of these invaders will be killed either in the coming gang wars or in the commission of a crime. It will be possible to drive many of them back to where they came from. First up, a Constitutional amendment eliminating birthright citizenship.
It's already in the body of the Constitution, natural born citizen.

Last edited:

Big numbers.
1626497395117.png

You have nothing.
You’ve never been to Los Angeles have you?

You have nothing.
You’ve never been to Los Angeles have you?

Yes. Been there twice.
Where's your evidence? I'll say there is none. I'll say your an ignorant hate filled racist Republican.

You have nothing.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​

You have nothing.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​

That does not prove they were kicked out or what percentage were dangerous.
You fabricated that.
So get some facts that can be verified.

Forum List

Back