Got Smugglers to Pay Off? Illegals in New York City Resorting to Burglarizing Residents

Burglaries are easy pickings in a place like New York City, where you have to be a leading politician or celebrity to be armed.

I doubt illegals once they're safely ensconced in the US of A ever feel the need to pay back their coyotes more than student loan borrowers ever intended to pay back their student loans.
You have no imagination. Student loan lenders don’t break your bones or maim your family members if you don’t pay.

You have no imagination. Student loan lenders don’t break your bones or maim your family members if you don’t pay.

You are correct, sir. Student loan lenders love to tease young people with forgiving their loans, then not forgiving their loans. It's kind of cruel if you ask me.

This is what Biden and the Democrats have wrought.

And it's happening elsewhere across America as well as NYC.

Deplorable.

In New York City, more specifically Long Island, officials are seeing an uptick in many of those illegal immigrants resorting to theft. Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman says there has been a sharp uptick in both residential and commercial burglaries by illegals, who must pay back the Mexican drug cartels who smuggled them into the country. Stiffing those cartels can mean not just physical harm or death to the immigrants themselves but also their families in their home countries. Blakeman stated
The gang in New York, three of them illegals, coming here during Joe Biden's presidency, and a fourth who was born in the U.S. but spent most of his life in Colombia, was arrested last year and charged with burglarizing approximately 20 to 30 homes on Long Island, in a largely Indian American community. The group was doing its homework, following residents home and casing their properties before burglarizing their homes. In Washington, D.C., groups of illegal immigrants have been operating a burglary ring in the city's affluent Asian community.

so hilarious....i hope every one of those biden voters suffer unspeakable horrors

may god protect non biden supporters

Forum List

Back