1.5 Years Into Biden's Term Democrats Can't Stop Talking About / Focusing On Trump

If you are really concerned about debt then join me in advocating doing away with all welfare, entitlements, grants, subsides, bailouts and reducing taxes and not spending any more money at the Federal level than is collected in revenue. Do you have the convictions to do that?
Like most Americans I support middle class entitlements. Republican reactionaries learn about the popularity of entitlements as soon as they move beyond campaign rhetoric about making the government live within its means.

I tire of repeating myself, but here I go again.

The Second World War ended in 1945. The national debt as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) was 114%.

During President Carter's last year in office, 1980, that had declined to 32%. It declined under Republican and Democrat presidents. It declined during the wars in Korea and Vietnam. During this time the top tax rate was never lower than 70%, and often much higher. When Trump left office in 2020 the national debt as a percentage of GDP had grown to 129%. That was because of Republican tax cuts for the rich during the administrations of Reagan, Bush II, and Trump.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/02inpetr.pdf

The following two charts demonstrate that the money going to the rich did not trickle down.

inequality.jpg

This is why for years opinion surveys have indicated popular support for a more progressive tax system.

poll + taxes + rich - Google Search

If the Democrat Party gave us what we want on raising taxes on rich people, the Democrats would regain the dominance they had from the elections of 1932 to 1964. The tax revolt, which elected and re elected Ronald Reagan, was a draft riot against the War on Poverty. By 1978 most most of us white folks did not want our taxes spent on welfare checks going to unemployable and frequently dangerous blacks. We still wanted a government that helped us get us get through life, and we wanted the rich to pay for it.

Right now I can think of a number of areas where I would like for the government spend more money. These include environmental protection, health care, and post secondary education for those who qualify.

Like most Americans I support middle class entitlements. Republican reactionaries learn about the popularity of entitlements as soon as they move beyond campaign rhetoric about making the government live within its means.

The Second World War ended in 1945. The national debt as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) was 114%.

During President Carter's last year in office, 1980, that had declined to 32%. It declined under Republican and Democrat presidents. It declined during the wars in Korea and Vietnam. During this time the top tax rate was never lower than 70%, and often much higher. When Trump left office in 2020 the national debt as a percentage of GDP had grown to 129%. That was because of Republican tax cuts for the rich during the administrations of Reagan, Bush II, and Trump.

The following two charts demonstrate that the money going to the rich did not trickle down.

View attachment 674951

This is why for years opinion surveys have indicated popular support for a more progressive tax system.

If the Democrat Party gave us what we want on raising taxes on rich people, the Democrats would regain the dominance they had from the elections of 1932 to 1964. The tax revolt, which elected and re elected Ronald Reagan, was a draft riot against the War on Poverty. By 1978 most most of us white folks did not want our taxes spent on welfare checks going to unemployable and frequently dangerous blacks. We still wanted a government that helped us get us get through life, and we wanted the rich to pay for it.

Right now I can think of a number of areas where I would like for the government spend more money. These include environmental protection, health care, and post secondary education for those who qualify.
You left out the movement of racist Dixiecrats from the Democratic Party to the republic one which lime to choke government to shrink it.

You know, the policies started under Reagan which morphed to libertarian oligarchs buying the party to shrink the middle class (see the koch brothers).

NOAA
I'm up to 80,570,724 rows of data which goes down to a county level on a daily basis. I have downloaded the data so far for this year but haven't kicked off my SSIS package to import the data. Usually I like to wait a bit before they release their numbers since they have a habit to change the data quite a bit.
I have doubled checked it with other data to verify.
Give me any county in the US, I can tell you what kind of climate change that small area has gone through.

Granted, NOAA usually uses a 60K area for their grid system in different layers according to altitude and then put all of those together. I've been working with a beta set from NOAA that just records precipitation, high temps, low temps, average day temps based on county level data. Not the big data, but close enough for me to get a good handle on it. My data is 'only' around 8 GB of data stored in a 2016 SQL database along with the OLAP counter part. FTP server data - daily grids in the beta section.

So, how much data have you personally analyzed today?
This was small fun things compared to much, much bigger data that I get to get paid for to dig through for work. About the same size of data sample that I would give my college students to work on to hone their data skills.

NOAA
I'm up to 80,570,724 rows of data which goes down to a county level on a daily basis. I have downloaded the data so far for this year but haven't kicked off my SSIS package to import the data. Usually I like to wait a bit before they release their numbers since they have a habit to change the data quite a bit.
Give me any county in the US, I can tell you what kind of climate change that small area has gone through.

Granted, NOAA usually uses a 60K area for their grid system in different layers according to altitude and then put all of those together. I've been working with a beta set from NOAA that just records precipitation, high temps, low temps, average day temps based on county level data. Not the big data, but close enough for me to get a good handle on it. My data is 'only' around 8 GB of data stored in a 2016 SQL database along with the OLAP counter part. FTP server data - daily grids in the beta section.

This was small fun things compared to much, much bigger data that I get to get paid for to dig through for work. About the same size of data sample that I would give my college students to work on to hone their data skills.
And you graph shows what?

The temperature somewhere in Iowa? At sometime?

And you graph shows what?

The temperature somewhere in Iowa? At sometime?
the chart was the temps of 48 states [they left out Hawaii and Alaska from this data set].

And just to make things interesting, I got ahold of historical data on a county level of population growth/decline from 1962-2019. Combine that with the land area per county, I was able to calculate population per square mile
The biggest warming comes from large cities with the highest population density. No meaningful amount of chance for counties with a population under 250K

Now, lets have some fun with this.
Highest rates of temp changes happens in big cities who will normally vote Blue. Lowest rates of temp changes will usually vote Red.
Most cities are Democrat ran.

So, Democrat created the issue but expect people in red areas to fix their problems.

But then again, democrats are always trying to get others to solve their problems.

the chart was the temps of 48 states [they left out Hawaii and Alaska from this data set].

And just to make things interesting, I got ahold of historical data on a county level of population growth/decline from 1962-2019. Combine that with the land area per county, I was able to calculate population per square mile
The biggest warming comes from large cities with the highest population density. No meaningful amount of chance for counties with a population under 250K

Now, lets have some fun with this.
Highest rates of temp changes happens in big cities who will normally vote Blue. Lowest rates of temp changes will usually vote Red.
Most cities are Democrat ran.

So, Democrat created the issue but expect people in red areas to fix their problems.

But then again, democrats are always trying to get others to solve their problems.
Sorry, not playing your made up game.

Post an actual temperature graph from the time period you claim.

Professor.

Sorry, not playing your made up game.

Post an actual temperature graph from the time period you claim.
Pick any county in the US and I will provide a graph. Heck, pick any day from any county and I can tell the high temp, low temp, avg temp and how much precipitation. And I can also post the query that I used to get that answer. Want economic data based on zip code, county, city,... I can give you that too.
You already have a graph of data from all 48 states averaged per year

Yeah, I have the actual data, you have some article from some left wing rag and will just believe what you are told.

You don't want knowledge, you want validation.

Truth is, the US has been warming over the past 70 years. Mostly in the left wing cities, less in the less populated areas

Last edited:
temperature_figure1_2021.png
NOAA

Behold an actual graph of temperature from the lower 48 states professer.

Bullshit.

Things were good under Trump. Full employment, no inflation, low gas prices, all the things that matter.

The fucktard Democrats only took THIRTY DAYS to screw everything up.
Trump got blacks out of prison and money for artists. Best unemployment numbers for blacks ever.

Now you know why he was targeted. Can’t have good numbers for blacks

Distributed the vaccine much better than the blob did...hence inoculations are up and deaths are down.
What? Without operation warp speed Biden wouldn’t even have the damned vaccine…plus it wasn’t even approved til after the election when it was approved and Trump still got over a million vaccinated…Biden had more death than Trump apples to apples…You should stop trying to rewrite history, you’re not good at it.

What? Without operation warp speed Biden wouldn’t even have the damned vaccine…
LOL.... So was the vaccine a good thing or not. You sound conflicted. LOL
plus it wasn’t even approved til after the election when it was approved and Trump still got over a million vaccinated…
LOL....a million people. Wow.
Biden had more death than Trump apples to apples…
Of course Biden a has been dealing with Covid longer than your blob did.
You should stop trying to rewrite history, you’re not good at it.
You don't know shit about history, boy.

LOL.... So was the vaccine a good thing or not. You sound conflicted. LOL

LOL....a million people. Wow.

Of course Biden a has been dealing with Covid longer than your blob did.

You don't know shit about history, boy.
I know you’re trying like hell to twist it…

View attachment 674951

War spending is always in a deficit way. We had a fiat currency already installed by the then globalists.

Co-Conspirator In Russian Collusion Scandal

Proven Criminal Acts / Involved In Hunter Scandals

Legitimacy In Question

Undeniable Impeachable Offenses - Violations of Oath of Office, Constitution, US Law Regarding failed Illegal Open Border

Destroyed US Energy Production

Begging Enemies Gor Resources We Have In Great Abundance
- Forced Nation-Destroying 'Transition' From Fossil Fuels To Alternative Energy Source That Does Not Exist

Doubled Gas Prices, Affecting Economy, Supply Chain, Food Production, etc...

Depleting National Emergency Reserves Of Gas & Diesel
- Sold China Oil from US Emergency War-Time Reserves

Failed COVID Policies / Mis-Management
- Shut Down Businesses, Caused Massive Unemployment, Destroyed businesses, etc...

Defended radical, assassination-inciting, insurrection-calling-for, USSC Justice-threatening Democrat politicians, and a law enforcement-refusing criminal US AG....

Protecting a crackhead, deadbeat dad, influence-peddling, incestuous, treasonous criminal son ... and himself from being connected and complicit in Hunter's crimes...

Literally the worst President in US history with the lowest approval ratings of any President ... after less than 2 years in office....

A dementia-ravaged insane, mentally incompetent POS who litetally has to have cue cards and teleprompters to tell him to walk, stand, speak, when to pause, who to call on to ask pre-approved questions, etc..

A walking, talking example of why the 25th Amendment is in the Constitution...

A world-wide laughing stock among world leaders, to include our enemies..

No wonder Democrats and co-conspiring proven fake news media are desperate to focus on Trump and avoid covering any and all things regarding the
current US President

Tramp's always in the news. Biden thinks Tramp is coocoo which he is.

Forum List

Back