1.5 Years Into Biden's Term Democrats Can't Stop Talking About / Focusing On Trump

President Trump did the only thing that would actually work, which is a COMPLETE travel ban the instant he found out,

Well, first it was not the "instant" he found out and 2nd it was not a COMPLETE travel ban. Trump merely restricted travel between China and the US. There were plenty of exceptions of the restrictions

You're high, you can't even tell my why Biden with held funds to Ukraine

His Foreign policy was awesome, got NATO members to pay more and increased peace in the Mideast......
North Korea didn't test any missles after they met....big win, they are testing them after Biden got elected....

He didn't denigrate NATO, he wanted to know what they did, which is a legit question. And he wanted others to help pay for it, It's not all our responsibility....

So again, he was lights out fantastic on foreign policy.
He lost a trade war he started.
Failed to withdraw troops from Afghanistan (unlike his successor)
Alienated our allies
Said he "fell in love" with the ruler of North Korea
Believed Putin instead of his own intelligence agencies

There has never been a more disastrous foreign policy from the White House than your blob's

Not counting this thread...here is a small sampling of the right wing loons starting threads about the blob...from the last 30 days. A title search for Mara-Lard-Ass's name reveals 11 pages of threads about the blob.

Excuse me, but I thought my thread about Biden building 30' border wall sections designed under Trump, after he said he wasn't going to build another inch of wall and there is a massive border crisis ongoing was both timely and interesting.

He lost a trade war he started.
Failed to withdraw troops from Afghanistan (unlike his successor)
Alienated our allies
Said he "fell in love" with the ruler of North Korea
Believed Putin instead of his own intelligence agencies

There has never been a more disastrous foreign policy from the White House than your blob's
All of that is horseshit.

He didn't lose the trade war.
He planned the withdrawn and As Obama said, Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.
Alienated our allies, how? By telling them to use our gas and not Russias? so are you a Russian Agent?
Or by telling them to pay for their defense? Why should American Taxpayers pay for Germany's defense?
So what he said bout NK, they stopped sending missles, did you want him to start a war with NK?
As for Outin and our agencies. Yeah, you're right, he should have trusted the people that spied on his campaign, worked for his defeat and conjured up conspiracy theories that people like you kept buying hook line an sinker. I would have believed anyone over those assholes.

Oh and Bidens' has been faaaar worse.....far worse.

Again, what is it with lefties, you guys are dumber than teenagers

I didn't say it was to help his son, but I do believe it was (that is another topic).
You told me he wasn't investigating corruption, and Biden wanted him to, correct?
Yes, he was put in a corruption fighter, not russian sympathizer.

In all fairness, to American's it has felt like 10 years with this molester in the office.

1.5 Years Into Biden's Term Democrats Can't Stop Talking About / Focusing On Trump

Correct.

That is because your Orange -tinted Benedict Arnold is an existential threat to American Representative Democracy...

That is because your Orange -colored Judas Iscariot trashed a centuries -old American tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power...

That is because your Orange -tanned Baboon-God incited a large dangerous mob to assault the Congress of the United States...

That is because your Orange -flavored Kool-Aid Con-Man sat idly by while his own Vice President was in mortal danger from his own minion-mob...

That is because your Orange Piece-of-$hit is a sociopathic power-crazed dictator-wannabe who is unfit for high office after violating his sacred oath...

That is because your Orange Toupee'd traitorous Skumbag must never again be allowed within a mile of the White House nor the Presidency itself...

Once he's out-of-the-way... either legally and constitutionally incapacitated from ever again holding office, or dead of natural causes, they'll stop the talk...

There... that wasn't so difficult, was it, Sparky?

Correct.

That is because your Orange -tinted Benedict Arnold is an existential threat to American Representative Democracy...

That is because your Orange -colored Judas Iscariot trashed a centuries -old American tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power...

That is because your Orange -tanned Baboon-God incited a large dangerous mob to assault the Congress of the United States...

That is because your Orange -flavored Kool-Aid Con-Man sat idly by while his own Vice President was in mortal danger from his own minion-mob...

That is because your Orange Piece-of-$hit is a sociopathic power-crazed dictator-wannabe who is unfit for high office after violating his sacred oath...

That is because your Orange Toupee'd traitorous Skumbag must never again be allowed within a mile of the White House nor the Presidency itself...

Once he's out-of-the-way... either legally and constitutionally incapacitated from ever again holding office, or dead of natural causes, they'll stop the talk...

There... that wasn't so difficult, was it, Sparky?
One ‘president’is a pedophile with a corrupt media/ government protecting him with evidence of a stolen election and still has a 28 percent approval rating (its much lower). His main concern is helping Russia and China as much as possible and barely stringing together two words in his speeches. Trump was impeached twice for made up shit. Why is pedophile Biden still resident by that logic?

One ‘president’is a pedophile with a corrupt media/ government protecting him with evidence of a stolen election and still has a 28 percent approval rating (its much lower). His main concern is helping Russia and China as much as possible and barking stringing together two words in his speeches. Trump was impeached twice for made up shit. Why is pedophile Biden still resident by that logic?
Boi you're pretty deep in the conspiracy bullshit

What kind of deity do you have the former 1-term orange fuckup?

I posted Ukraine, but you brought in Burisma. That's strange for a boi claiming that he's not into things like that.
Yes it must not be important to you. I do support lgbt rights unlike the Ukraine does though.

the solutions are nearly as bad as the problems. America's best years are in the past
You have been using that excuse every damn time a Democrat is in the White House to justify his blunders.

America was better by every standard when Trump led this nation.

Obama led the charge to lower our expectations saying America's best years were behind her

Forum List

Back