Zundel is released from the gulag

Dear Taxpayer, he who is fed up, what is your question ?

Why the Holocaust is a sacred cow ? Is it one ?
I only know of people like Zündel and victims of the Holocaust, for both this subject is of continuous interest.
Zündel stirred up this strange debate, no one else.
So, without the Holocaust, Zündel would have to fall back on his second subject: UFOs.

And again:
Questioning a historical event is not a crime, not in Germany.
It needs people like Zündel who question it in a way his lawyers did:
By citing Hitlers "Mein Kampf" in courtroom and passages of the 1935 Nazi racial laws.
Not the kind of defense I would like to have in a court, but that is only my opinion.

Why does Zündel not concentrate on subjects like the building of the pyramids, 9/11 or the sinking of the Titanic ? Why the Holocaust ?
I think it is not only the pure interest in historic truth, but to separate the holocaust from the nazi ideology. Nazism without racial hatred is obviously an interesting political ideology to people like Zündel. With all the killing it looks a bit too harsh, but without....

So, to me he may be a stupid arse, but this is only my opinion.
But what he is spilling around is not to be tolerated and justly prohibited here.
You do not like it, tough luck.
You think it is wrong, well, Germany is shivering...

ze germanguy

Undear eots,

the Germans are as stupid or clever as any other people on this planet.
But, as Nazism/Fascism was able to form a government here, we and the Italians are perhaps the only people in the Industrialized West having experience how those people try to come to power and have done so.
As it is like this, I do see Zündel not as a poor old man, posing questions and beeing jailed for doing so, but as someone, who is constantly trying to undermine the republic I live in and the things it is standing for.

As he did so, he has to live with the consequences.
But, as you are whining about this injustice, without obviously knowing more about the whole context Zündel is acting and publishing, I can not blame you.

Or you share his thoughts and beliefs and in that case I do not want to continue any debate.

no regards
germanguy

Is asking questions a crime? If you develop doubts about the Holocaust, isn’t the only way to get rid of these doubts by asking questions? A lot of individuals and groups are enraged by those who ask critical questions about the Holocaust. These doubters, who call themselves Revisionists, are often defamed as "Holocaust deniers."

Every other historical issue is debated as a matter of course, but influential pressure groups have made the Holocaust story an exception. Anyone should be encouraged to investigate critically the Holocaust story in the same way they are encouraged to investigate every other historical event. This is not a radical point of view. The culture of critique was developed millennia ago by Greek philosophers like Socrates, and was renewed centuries ago during the Enlightenment.
THE HOLOCAUST CONTROVERSY

i am fed up with your atrocious spelling, your continuing misuse of the term gulag, your smarmy way of making a martyr out of a propaganda con-artist and your insinuations about german law and german history. fuck off.

What? Have you never made any spelling errors in your life? Get real will you and get over yourself because you are not so perfect. Besides that, I think that your use of the words "fuck off" is atrocious. What's the matter, can't debate properly so you have to start swearing at people? I am not trying to make a martyr out of anybody. I standup for people who have been denied their right to speak freely and be allowed to have an opinion without having to fear being thrown into some communist "gulag" like what happened to Zundel in Germany. Did you ever think that the people you maybe listening to are nothing more than "propaganda con artists? Think about it. Do some research and you might learn something, if that is possible for you to do. I have news for you buddy boy, there are two sides to every story. It's obvious you only listen to oneside of any story. Sad for you fella.

here is a pro-tip: fuck off when told to fuck off!

Wow, such atrocious language. Why should I "f-off" for a f--k head like you? Did someone make you God here? If you don't like what I have to say, well why don't you just f-off and go back to watching The Simpsons or Jerry Springer or some other similiar mindless TV show like that? Those programs would appear to be more for your dumb downed speed.

Chuckle-chuckle.

Dear Taxpayer, he who is fed up, what is your question ?

Why the Holocaust is a sacred cow ? Is it one ?
I only know of people like Zündel and victims of the Holocaust, for both this subject is of continuous interest.
Zündel stirred up this strange debate, no one else.
So, without the Holocaust, Zündel would have to fall back on his second subject: UFOs.

And again:
Questioning a historical event is not a crime, not in Germany.
It needs people like Zündel who question it in a way his lawyers did:
By citing Hitlers "Mein Kampf" in courtroom and passages of the 1935 Nazi racial laws.
Not the kind of defense I would like to have in a court, but that is only my opinion.

Why does Zündel not concentrate on subjects like the building of the pyramids, 9/11 or the sinking of the Titanic ? Why the Holocaust ?
I think it is not only the pure interest in historic truth, but to separate the holocaust from the nazi ideology. Nazism without racial hatred is obviously an interesting political ideology to people like Zündel. With all the killing it looks a bit too harsh, but without....

So, to me he may be a stupid arse, but this is only my opinion.
But what he is spilling around is not to be tolerated and justly prohibited here.
You do not like it, tough luck.
You think it is wrong, well, Germany is shivering...

ze germanguy

I am beginning to think that you would make a great communist, comrade, that is if you are not one already? Anyone, for any reason believes that a man/woman should be put in jail for questioning,denying or denigrating someone deceased,must be a zionist puppet.

What? Have you never made any spelling errors in your life? Get real will you and get over yourself because you are not so perfect. Besides that, I think that your use of the words "fuck off" is atrocious. What's the matter, can't debate properly so you have to start swearing at people? I am not trying to make a martyr out of anybody. I standup for people who have been denied their right to speak freely and be allowed to have an opinion without having to fear being thrown into some communist "gulag" like what happened to Zundel in Germany. Did you ever think that the people you maybe listening to are nothing more than "propaganda con artists? Think about it. Do some research and you might learn something, if that is possible for you to do. I have news for you buddy boy, there are two sides to every story. It's obvious you only listen to oneside of any story. Sad for you fella.

Wow, such atrocious language. Why should I "f-off" for a f--k head like you? Did someone make you God here? If you don't like what I have to say, well why don't you just f-off and go back to watching The Simpsons or Jerry Springer or some other similiar mindless TV show like that? Those programs would appear to be more for your dumb downed speed.

Chuckle-chuckle.

you seem to like the new word. btw you can write fuck if you want on this board. you will not end up in a gulag like your hero zündel. i don't like what you have to say, i read this shit so many times it is always the same.

weak-headed neonazi anti-semite anti-communist propoganda whining.

it is despicable morons like you that make me support these special laws in my country, you can spew your hateful shit thinly disguised as historic revisionism or even more laughably, "just asking questions" in many places and on the internet. do it here in germany, and in public and repeatedly, and you will pay a fine. show the hitlergruß in court, e.g., like zündel's genius lawyer, you pay a fine. say jews were not gassed in auschwitz, pay a fine. if you zündel (play with fire) enough like this, go to jail. boohoo. then write a book about it, get rich, repeat. fick dich nazi!

The real Nazis are the German thought police..it is your take it up the ass..do What the government tells you square head thinking that put you in this mess in the first place

thanks for your input. you are a great american.

Yes there are many of us, a good number of them Jewish ..who have somehow thrived and prospered in this great nation.. despite of their freedom to question..

The real Nazis are the German thought police..it is your take it up the ass..do What the government tells you square head thinking that put you in this mess in the first place

Yes there are many of us, a good number of them Jewish ..who have somehow thrived and prospered in this great nation.. despite of their freedom to question..

i hate you for your freedumbs. i am sitting here in chains.:(

I am sure you feel comfortable in your surroundings

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyBKz1wdK0M]YouTube - Boiling Frog Syndrome - Have You Become a Boiled Frog?[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyBKz1wdK0M]YouTube - Boiling Frog Syndrome - Have You Become a Boiled Frog?[/ame]

of course, i eat frogs for dinner.

now on a serious note, i can see the gradual changes here in germany, nationalism seeps back in, accompanied with the whining that the inconvenient wwii chapter should now finally be closed. it was such a loooooong time ago, we want to be real germans again. hello poland, hello france. hehe. hey, did you know not everything hitler did was bad? and some of those jews had it really coming. being responsible for the loss in wwi, for one.

ah, conspiracy theories, denial and utter moronity make this strange world seem explainable, bearable and enjoyable. coping mechanisms, understandable, but not correct.

who's the frog?

now on a serious note, i can see the gradual changes here in germany, nationalism seeps back in, accompanied with the whining that the inconvenient wwii chapter should now finally be closed. it was such a loooooong time ago, we want to be real germans again. hello poland, hello france. hehe. hey, did you know not everything hitler did was bad? and some of those jews had it really coming. being responsible for the loss in wwi, for one.

ah, conspiracy theories, denial and utter moronity make this strange world seem explainable, bearable and enjoyable. coping mechanisms, understandable, but not correct.

who's the frog?

I'm telling !! you said everything Hitler did was not that bad..your going to get it now ..your not allowed to say that !!..weak fragile eggshell minded Germans will be goose stepping down the street in mass by morning if this got out

YouTube - Boiling Frog Syndrome - Have You Become a Boiled Frog?

who's the frog?

I'm telling !! you said everything Hitler did was not that bad..your going to get it now ..your not allowed to say that !!..weak fragile eggshell minded Germans will be goose stepping down the street in mass by morning if this got out

1. i did not exactly say that
2. i like gulag, especially with paprika

who's the frog?

1. i did not exactly say that
2. i like gulag, especially with paprika

Why don't you admit it comrade, you like and miss communism? Still wishing that East Berlin were still around, uhm? Did you have a big cry when the Berlin wall came tumbling down? Boo-hoo for you. :eusa_whistle:

who's the frog?

I am writing to your communist government and tell them that you said that "not everything that Hitler did was bad". Well Zundel appears to have felt and has said all along that all that nasty stuff said about Hitler was zionist propaganda. But then again if you are a zionist you wouldn't agree with zundel, now would you? Germany land of the gulag.

Chuckle-chuckle.

you seem to like the new word. btw you can write fuck if you want on this board. you will not end up in a gulag like your hero zündel. i don't like what you have to say, i read this shit so many times it is always the same.

it is despicable morons like you that make me support these special laws in my country, you can spew your hateful shit thinly disguised as historic revisionism or even more laughably, "just asking questions" in many places and on the internet. do it here in germany, and in public and repeatedly, and you will pay a fine. show the hitlergruß in court, e.g., like zündel's genius lawyer, you pay a fine. say jews were not gassed in auschwitz, pay a fine. if you zündel (play with fire) enough like this, go to jail. boohoo. then write a book about it, get rich, repeat. fick dich nazi!

It's despicable laws that you have in Germany that put the lawyer for Ernst Zundel(Sylvia Stolz)in the gulag for defending Zundel. I wouldn't want to be a lawyer in Germany trying to defend freedom of speech. Talk about despicable morons, like yourself, you support those sillyass hate laws that put people like Zundel in the gulag for daring to deny,question or denigrate someone. Thank God for America, land of the free, home of the brave, and I thank God that I live next door to a country that has a 1st Amendment and believes in the right to freedom of speech unlike the rat hole of a country that you live in. :eusa_whistle:
Maybe you should go to websites like Institute for Historical Review and learn something for a change, if that is possible for you to crawl out of that bullshit world of yours and educate yourself.

PS:I don't need to use the word F--k like you do. I can debate without it. Chuckle-chuckle.

Chuckle-chuckle.

It's despicable laws that you have in Germany that put the lawyer for Ernst Zundel(Sylvia Stolz)in the gulag for defending Zundel. I wouldn't want to be a lawyer in Germany trying to defend freedom of speech. Talk about despicable morons, like yourself, you support those sillyass hate laws that put people like Zundel in the gulag for daring to deny,question or denigrate someone. Thank God for America, land of the free, home of the brave, and I thank God that I live next door to a country that has a 1st Amendment and believes in the right to freedom of speech unlike the rat hole of a country that you live in. :eusa_whistle:
Maybe you should go to websites like Institute for Historical Review and learn something for a change, if that is possible for you to crawl out of that bullshit world of yours and educate yourself.

PS:I don't need to use the word F--k like you do. I can debate without it. Chuckle-chuckle.

i think you are a liberal plant trying to accomplish the difficult mission to make neonazis look dumb.:lol:

Again, some errors about what the freedom of speech is and what it is not.
Also, the fedupthingy is mixing up things.

Ernst Zündels lawyer was (I hope I remember that correct) banned from the process, because he presented the so called Hitler Gruss (forbidden in Germany as it expresses contempt of the constitution) cited long passages of the Nuremberg Racial Laws and Hitlers book "Mein Kampf". In any anglo-saxon court this is called "Contempt of Court", but here in Germany, you are excluded.

Another of Z. lawyers was a former leftist terrorist (Horst Mahler), now a neo-nazi and currently in prison.

Those people are outspoken enemies of our country and our constitutional order,
so I do not see, why they should not be treated as such.

germanguy

Forum List

Back