Zuckerberg: We Need To Start PREPARING The American People There Is Nothing ILLEGITIMATE About This Election Taking Additional Days Or Weeks...

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
...to make sure all the votes are counted

THESE MOTHER FUCKERS DON'T EVEN TRY TO BE SHADY ANYMORE

You got Hawkfish, a data analytics agency founded by Michael Bloomberg to support Democratic candidates,
predicting Trump will win in a landslide on election night but mail in ballots will flip the election wi a week

Pelosi came out and said...Trump is not going to be re elected

You got Hillary talking about Russia, Russia, Russia and telling Biden not to concede...
that Trump won't accept the election results and would have to be forcibly removed from the WH..

You got Kamala saying protests aren't going away before or after the elections
Then yesterday At the end of a campaign event billed as a "roundtable discussion"
with union workers and black business owners she simply walks away, saying "I think we're all done here,"
when a co-host passed her the mic and called for questions....FUCKING SERIOUSLY

So, we got Joe who can't string together a coherent thought, says shit like...nevermind, I shouldn't have said that,
I should just stop talking, my staff will shoot me...referring to revealing details of his tax plan,
pre screening people and handing them scripted questions and has a one one one with a skank ho,
who has daggers for fingernails and a #1 song, WAP, WET ASS PUSSY....

and Kamala is proud of a guy that broke into the home of his ex, sexually assaults her by putting his finger in her,
smelling his finger, telling her it smells like shes been w another man, steals her car keys, takes off w her car,
then violates an order of protection, resists arrest, reaches into his vehicle, has a weapon, in front of his kids...
so proud that she visits with him in the hospital for an hour

plans a campaign stop to talk with union workers and black business owners then afterwards when she is introduced
and takes a seat at what was supposed to be a round table discussion, just ignores the mic being handed her
says, I think we're done here and gets up and leaves wo taking any questions

ANYONE WHO THINKS THESE TWO FUCKING MORONS NOT ONLY CAN BEAT TRUMP
BUT WILL BEAT TRUMP, ARE FUCKING CRAZY

ANYONE WHO WANTS THESE 2 TO BEAT TRUMP ARE NOT ONLY FUCKING RETARDED
BUT SHOULD BE INELIGIBLE TO VOTE IN NOVEMBER AND BANNED FROM EVER VOTING AGAIN

Indeed. After all, you're here bragging about hyow you're going to steal an election by stopping the counting of legal votes.

You're clearly not happy living in a democracy. Have you considered moving, say to Iran or North Korea? You'd be happier, we'd be happier, everyone would win.

Anyways, good planning on your part, to get your excuses for losing so massively in place ahead of time.

You got Hawkfish, a data analytics agency founded by Michael Bloomberg to support Democratic candidates,
predicting Trump will win in a landslide on election night but mail in ballots will flip the election wi a week

You got Hillary talking about Russia, Russia, Russia and telling Biden not to concede...
that Trump won't accept the election results and would have to be forcibly removed from the WH..

Then yesterday At the end of a campaign event billed as a "roundtable discussion"
with union workers and black business owners she simply walks away, saying "I think we're all done here,"

So, we got Joe who can't string together a coherent thought, says shit like...nevermind, I shouldn't have said that,
I should just stop talking, my staff will shoot me...referring to revealing details of his tax plan,
pre screening people and handing them scripted questions and has a one one one with a skank ho,

and Kamala is proud of a guy that broke into the home of his ex, sexually assaults her by putting his finger in her,
smelling his finger, telling her it smells like shes been w another man, steals her car keys, takes off w her car,
then violates an order of protection, resists arrest, reaches into his vehicle, has a weapon, in front of his kids...

plans a campaign stop to talk with union workers and black business owners then afterwards when she is introduced
and takes a seat at what was supposed to be a round table discussion, just ignores the mic being handed her

"ANYONE WHO WANTS THESE 2 TO BEAT TRUMP ARE NOT ONLY FUCKING RETARDED
BUT SHOULD BE INELIGIBLE TO VOTE IN NOVEMBER AND BANNED FROM EVER VOTING AGAIN"

thx 4 shring your interpretation of safe elections and democratic principles, saddam.

... the mainstream media is assuming that the votes that are cast in person will heavily favor President Trump, and so they are warning us that there could be a “red mirage” scenario in which it appears that Trump is easily winning an election that he has actually lost.

Of course if Trump builds a huge lead on election night, he is likely to declare victory, and Facebook has already stated that they intend to “flag” any such attempt…

Indeed, the counting of ballots will be done at the precinct/ward level, and those folks are often volunteers, retired, and political hacks. While some districts will be done professionally, some will not. Look at the inner cities for the worst displays of intentional and unintentional incompetence.

More importantly, we need to give the bastards time to ENSURE that any dupes (mail-in and in-person) are identified and cast out, and any fraudulent votes are identified and excluded. IT WILL TAKE TIME.

Nothing that can be done by the Feds (i.e., Congress or the President) can change this unfortunate fact.

In short, the President and the A.G. are right; massive mail-in balloting alongside voting in person will be a recipe for electoral disaster.

They are pretty bold about all the chit they are pushing.

... the mainstream media is assuming that the votes that are cast in person will heavily favor President Trump, and so they are warning us that there could be a “red mirage” scenario in which it appears that Trump is easily winning an election that he has actually lost.

Of course if Trump builds a huge lead on election night, he is likely to declare victory, and Facebook has already stated that they intend to “flag” any such attempt…

Facebook deleted thousands of the conservatives pages and have a lot of accounts flagged if people are not buying into their bullshit.

I agree with you, we should just count the Trump votes. Several times.

Indeed, the counting of ballots will be done at the precinct/ward level, and those folks are often volunteers, retired, and political hacks. While some districts will be done professionally, some will not. Look at the inner cities for the worst displays of intentional and unintentional incompetence.

More importantly, we need to give the bastards time to ENSURE that any dupes (mail-in and in-person) are identified and cast out, and any fraudulent votes are identified and excluded. IT WILL TAKE TIME.

Nothing that can be done by the Feds (i.e., Congress or the President) can change this unfortunate fact.

In short, the President and the A.G. are right; massive mail-in balloting alongside voting in person will be a recipe for electoral disaster.
Because it's not bad enough that Trump won with less votes than Hillary.

A Republic means cities like LA and New York do not get to rule over all of the rural areas. Just because you live in a city doesn't make your wishes and desires over ride mine and that works both ways.

The same shit they tried in 2000 and 2016 and it wont help them in 2020 either when President Trump is reelected and the Republicans control Congress. :smoke:

A Republic means cities like LA and New York do not get to rule over all of the rural areas. Just because you live in a city doesn't make your wishes and desires over ride mine and that works both ways.
So rural people get to rule over cities because trump got less votes. Makes no sense whatsoever.

So rural people get to rule over cities because trump got less votes. Makes no sense whatsoever.
If the votes of the Red States are made meaningless with the removal of the Electoral College then it will be time for the Red States to secede from the United States!

That's like complaining a team lost a baseball game even though they had more hits than the other team.

The Cities and States can pass all the progressive laws they want to impact their own States, why do they feel the need to force it on everyone?

It makes perfect sense that both choose the president. In all other aspects each area is supposed to be able to choose their representatives. As long as fraud doesn't come into it it should all work pretty well.

Consider California and Barbara Boxer. She had a Chinese spy working for her for many years. How does she keep getting reelected?

We Need To Start PREPARING The American People There Is Nothing ILLEGITIMATE About This Election Taking Additional Days Or Weeks

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE. Every vote counts. We must not get one wrong.

If necessary, I think we should allow the counting of this election to go on, say, FOUR MORE YEARS past this November until we are ABSOLUTELY SURE we got it right! :smoke:

If the votes of the Red States are made meaningless with the removal of the Electoral College then it will be time for the Red States to secede from the United States!
Either way one side gets screwed.

Forum List

Back