Zogby - Dem Congress Rating Worst Ever

I say again:

Can YOU name a potential match-up between a republican currently in the race and a democrat currently in the race where you would vote for the democrat over the republican?

that really is an incredibly simple question.... you either list a democrat in the race who you would vote for over a republican in the race , or answer "no".

I do not see any appeaser currently running I could vote for

All the stooges on stage during your HS debate said nothing about the war on terror I agree with

The only difference between them - is who wants to surrender the quickest

so...you will vote for your party's nominee, no matter who it is?

With Rudy's accomplishments and his stand on the issues I care about - it is not a difficult choice

You on the other hand can;t tell anything your gal has done

Enough said

With Rudy's accomplishments and his stand on the issues I care about - it is not a difficult choice

You on the other hand can;t tell anything your gal has done

Enough said

I said...so you will vote for your party's nominee NO MATTER WHO IT IS?

Rudy wasn't even mentioned.

Answer the question that was asked of you.

Is that true?

I said...so you will vote for your party's nominee NO MATTER WHO IT IS?

Rudy wasn't even mentioned.

Answer the question that was asked of you.

Is that true?

Well, Rudy is still the leader, and I believe he will win the nomination - and I support him - where is the problem

Libs like you are scared of him - he will destroy the myth of the Clintons and it drives you up the wall

Well, Rudy is still the leader, and I believe he will win the nomination - and I support him - where is the problem

Libs like you are scared of him - he will destroy the myth of the Clintons and it drives you up the wall

why can't you just answer the question:

given the current crop of democratic candidates and the current crop of republican candidates, is it true to say that you would vote for your party's candidate no matter who it was?

why can't you just answer the question:

given the current crop of democratic candidates and the current crop of republican candidates, is it true to say that you would vote for your party's candidate no matter who it was?

Still trying to shift away how your guys disagree with you on the issues you CLAIM to care about?

I have

You have not told us about Hillary's long list of accomplishments

so you would vote for Hunter or Tancredo or any of the other republicans in the race before you would vote for any democrat?

and somehow, that is a principled honorable point of view.

but when I say I would vote for a democrat who wasn't my first choice over the pack of republicans in the race, that makes ME a HACK?

:rofl: :rofl:

so you would vote for Hunter or Tancredo or any of the other republicans in the race before you would vote for any democrat?

and somehow, that is a principled honorable point of view.

but when I say I would vote for a democrat who wasn't my first choice over the pack of republicans in the race, that makes ME a HACK?

:rofl: :rofl:

Considering they will not be the nominee - why ask?

Still can't come up with any accomplishements for the Red Queen?

I told you when I would give you the file.

and I will...when you do.

why can't you just affirm that you will vote for the republican in 2008 over any democrat in the race regardless of which candidate gets the nod?

I told you when I would give you the file.

and I will...when you do.

why can't you just affirm that you will vote for the republican in 2008 over any democrat in the race regardless of which candidate gets the nod?

Since one of the two who will be the nominee are big government liberals - why would I even consider voting for them?

Since one of the two who will be the nominee are big government liberals - why would I even consider voting for them?

quit answering questions with questions.

is there a democrat running for president today that you would chose to vote for over any republican running for president today? yes or no

quit answering questions with questions.

is there a democrat running for president today that you would chose to vote for over any republican running for president today? yes or no

As I have said, no

Your field is nothing more then tax and spend liberals

As I have said, no

Your field is nothing more then tax and spend liberals

so when you said, "Being a loyal liberal - you will vote for her no matter what

You are a liberal who will vote for anyone with a "D" at the end of their name"

you are admitting that you intend to do exactly the same for whoever has an "R" after their name?

hypocrite!

hack. liar. moron. animal hater.

so when you said, "Being a loyal liberal - you will vote for her no matter what

You are a liberal who will vote for anyone with a "D" at the end of their name"

you are admitting that you intend to do exactly the same for whoever has an "R" after their name?

hypocrite!

hack. liar. moron. animal hater.

You are so full of shit MM

I have stated many times there is not a single lib who I agree with on taxes, the war, or Judges

You on the other hand are 180 degrees away from you top 2 candidates - but you will vote for them anyway

Still searching for Hills accomplishments?

You are so full of shit MM

I have stated many times there is not a single lib who I agree with on taxes, the war, or Judges

You on the other hand are 180 degrees away from you top 2 candidates - but you will vote for them anyway

Still searching for Hills accomplishments?

I am NOT 180 degrees away from ANY democrat and I am further away from every republican than I am from any democrat. The same as you are on the other side of the spectrum. If you want to claim that I put party above country, you must accept the same criticism for yourself.

Forum List

Back