Israel stoops to new low beating up disabled people.

I found this story in only two internet tabloids, the one you linked to and another with similar.... how shall we say.... incendiary language.

Otherwise, we have this take on events:

Ynetnews News - Four disabled protesters arrested after assaulting policemen

Four disabled protesters arrested after assaulting policemen
Continuing their struggle to raise disability benefits to equal minimum wage, some 15 protesters block northbound road near Ashdod, with four of them arrested after attacking policemen at the scene, as Prime Minister Netanyahu is expected to arrive to the city to sign roof agreement.

I wonder how the shills of Israel will try and spin this one.:rolleyes:

Israeli police beat up disabled protesters

LMAO! Is this LA Ram imbecile not even aware of who Marianne Azizi is? No one in their right mind takes her serious. But oh what a funny post. How can we get him to post here more often?

Did you Zionists see all the clubs & blood & bruises the Israeli police were inflicting upon these noble, peace loving, law abiding innocent Palestinians? Heh Heh!

This shit is just like american politics.
"here is my propaganda"
"NO use MINE!!!"
LOL
:poke:

I see the denials are in place how evil a government Israel is.Like clockwork.never fails.:D

Denial is pretending the surrounding Arab nations including the two palestinian states (oops Jordan and Gaza) haven't the stated goal of destroying Israel and steeling the 1% or so of land the Muslims don't already have in the middle east.

;-)

Greedy little bastads aren't they

Wat to go Falastine. US and many other countries are moving their embassy to Jerusalem and the so called Falastinians are still busy trying to figure out how to destroy the Jewish state. :rofl:

Forum List

Back