Zionist settler overdrives small girl with car

So when are you going to Israel to join the fight, Bleip? Are you bags packed and ready to go....or is this laundry day?
The question is why you have time to post something. Aren´t you busy killing harmless children?
Translation: I'll never be going because I'm afraid of being hurt.

No worries, kid. I'd never intentionally harm children like your hero Assad does nor like the fucking Palestinians who use them as meat shields.
Why don´t you coward join al-Qaeda and use children as human shield, then?
I'm not a radical Islamic. Are you denying Assad has murdered thousands of children via gas or bombing? Are you denying you support him in this effort?
Yes, I do deny that strongly. Your fairy tale requires civilians to sit idly and wait for the next bomb. In reality, there are millions of refugees and displaced.
So you believe it's a global conspiracy that Assad gassed and bombed his own people?

The question is why you have time to post something. Aren´t you busy killing harmless children?

No worries, kid. I'd never intentionally harm children like your hero Assad does nor like the fucking Palestinians who use them as meat shields.
I'm not a radical Islamic. Are you denying Assad has murdered thousands of children via gas or bombing? Are you denying you support him in this effort?
Yes, I do deny that strongly. Your fairy tale requires civilians to sit idly and wait for the next bomb. In reality, there are millions of refugees and displaced.
So you believe it's a global conspiracy that Assad gassed and bombed his own people?

As an example of European media:

"Swedish Doctors For Human Rights (swedhr.org) analysed videos – the rescue operations after an alleged chemical attack by Syrian government forces. The doctors found that the videos were counterfeit, where even Arabic stage directions were overheard, and that the alleged “Rescue” in actuality is a murder. On first analysis, it looked as though the doctors working on the child assumed he was already dead.

However, after broader investigation, our SweDoctors team ascertained that the boy was unconscious from an overdose of opiates. The video shows the child receiving injections in his chest, perhaps in the area of the heart and was eventually killed while a clearly fake adrenaline injection was administered."

SweDoctors: Syria’s gassed babies video fraud

"Swedish Doctors For Human Rights (swedhr.org) analysed videos – the rescue operations after an alleged chemical attack by Syrian government forces. The doctors found that the videos were counterfeit, where even Arabic stage directions were overheard, and that the alleged “Rescue” in actuality is a murder. On first analysis, it looked as though the doctors working on the child assumed he was already dead.

However, after broader investigation, our SweDoctors team ascertained that the boy was unconscious from an overdose of opiates. The video shows the child receiving injections in his chest, perhaps in the area of the heart and was eventually killed while a clearly fake adrenaline injection was administered."

Nice derail, but I was talking about the long history of the Assad's gassing their own people, not just one report. Add this to the other atrocities committed by the Assads and Baathists, and I don't see them getting out of this alive.

Attacks on Ghouta

Ghouta chemical attack - Wikipedia

Assad’s History of Chemical Attacks, and Other Atrocities

A history of chemical weapons in Syria

Just because your puppet Presidents claim that doesn´t mean it´s true. In fact, it is them who are behind such attacks:

7yfhyrrp.jpg

zblckg6v.jpg

Also, the "opposition´s" gruesome crimes are being completely ignored by the west if impossible to blame it on Assad:
Horrible terrorist crime ignored by western community (GRAPHIC)

Nice derail, but I was talking about the long history of the Assad's gassing their own people, not just one report. Add this to the other atrocities committed by the Assads and Baathists, and I don't see them getting out of this alive.

Attacks on Ghouta

Ghouta chemical attack - Wikipedia

Assad’s History of Chemical Attacks, and Other Atrocities

A history of chemical weapons in Syria

Any secular regime is going to have to be tough on radical Islamists funded by the Saudi Wahabis and their allies. But Assad has not been any worse than the Algerian regime, Ghedaffi or Saddam Hussein.

Wiki is absolutley useless for these issues as the Hasbara gang has hijacked it. The secular Syrian Arab Army which includes Christians and Alawites as well as secular thinking Sunnis will defeat the U.S. and Saudi supported radical Islamists, with Russian help. The Christians and Alawites know they will be wiped out if the U.S. backed Islamists win so they have more to fight for.

Just because your puppet Presidents claim that doesn´t mean it´s true. In fact, it is them who are behind such attacks:

7yfhyrrp.jpg

zblckg6v.jpg

Also, the "opposition´s" gruesome crimes are being completely ignored by the west if impossible to blame it on Assad:
Typical. You always run back to that same picture, sans link. A link proves you are misconstruing the headline.

Fine. Enjoy your pro-Assad rants while safely in Germany. One day soon, I expect the Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz to come knocking on your door and hauling you away for "interrogation". Be sure to scream all the crap you post here at them. :)

main-source-Reuters-German-domestic-intelligence-agency-Bundesamt-fuer-Verfassungsschutz-Bundesverfassungsschutz-BfV-sign-in-Cologne-28796043.jpg

....But Assad has not been any worse than the Algerian regime, Ghedaffi or Saddam Hussein. ....
LOL. True. In fact, aside from his daddy murdering 10,000+ people at Hama, Assad has been less brutal a murdering dictator than Hussein or Ghedaffi. After all, Assad's atrocities only number in the hundreds, amirite?

....But Assad has not been any worse than the Algerian regime, Ghedaffi or Saddam Hussein. ....
LOL. True. In fact, aside from his daddy murdering 10,000+ people at Hama, Assad has been less brutal a murdering dictator than Hussein or Ghedaffi. After all, Assad's atrocities only number in the hundreds, amirite?

The choice is an Islamic state which will exterminate any non-Sunnis, particlularly Christians and Alawites, or violent action against the radical Islamists. The non-Sunnis and the secular Sunnis of Syria have chosen to defend themselves against the Islamist Wahabis. Since propaganda has led you to support the Wahabis, you are in need of de-programming.

7yfhyrrp.jpg

zblckg6v.jpg

Typical. You always run back to that same picture, sans link. A link proves you are misconstruing the headline.

Fine. Enjoy your pro-Assad rants while safely in Germany. One day soon, I expect the Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz to come knocking on your door and hauling you away for "interrogation". Be sure to scream all the crap you post here at them. :)

main-source-Reuters-German-domestic-intelligence-agency-Bundesamt-fuer-Verfassungsschutz-Bundesverfassungsschutz-BfV-sign-in-Cologne-28796043.jpg
So if you knew what would come, why are you stupid enough to shit your lies again into the poor board? And why did it take so long for you to reply? Did your lawyer had no good answer as well?

The choice is an Islamic state which will exterminate any non-Sunnis, particlularly Christians and Alawites, or violent action against the radical Islamists. The non-Sunnis and the secular Sunnis of Syria have chosen to defend themselves against the Islamist Wahabis. Since propaganda has led you to support the Wahabis, you are in need of de-programming.
You are free to think that from whatever foreign safe-haven you believe yourself to be.

7yfhyrrp.jpg

zblckg6v.jpg

So if you knew what would come, why are you stupid enough to shit your lies again into the poor board? And why did it take so long for you to reply? Did your lawyer had no good answer as well?
Experience. I'm not the terrorist/rogue state supporter living in a country that is opposed to it. Perhaps a little stretch in a cooler will give you time to reflect upon your support for dictators. Viel glück, mein kind.

I'm not the terrorist/rogue state supporter living in a country that is opposed to it.
I am very sorry but you are. Reversing the truth and blaming Assad of your regime´s terrorism and hegemony doesn´t work. Assad must go politicians go and Assad stays, that´s the reality your new President has learned.

I'm not the terrorist/rogue state supporter living in a country that is opposed to it.
I am very sorry but you are. Reversing the truth and blaming Assad of your regime´s terrorism and hegemony doesn´t work. Assad must go politicians go and Assad stays, that´s the reality your new President has learned.
No worries. Truth will win in the end.

Back on topic.

Thousands Attend Funeral for 8-Year-Old Palestinian Run Over by Israeli Settler

H15_Palestine.jpg
\

In the Israeli occupied West Bank, thousands of people attended the funeral for an eight-year-old Palestinian girl who was run over and killed by an Israeli settler on Saturday near Nablus. The girl, Asil Abu Oun, was leaving a supermarket with a friend when she was struck and killed by the Israeli settler in broad daylight in front of her father.

Thousands Attend Funeral for 8-Year-Old Palestinian Run Over by Israeli Settler | Democracy Now!

'A new kind of terrorism' in Israel

‘A new kind of terrorism’ in Israel

Near-daily Palestinian attacks against Israeli civilians and soldiers are causing fear and anger in Israeli society. The attacks do not fit into past patterns, and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has described the violence as “a new kind of terrorism” carried out by individuals.

For Palestinians, Israeli's countermeasures are seen as too harsh. A large number of Palestinians wielding knives have been shot dead by police and soldiers. Dozens more have been killed in clashes with Israeli forces. Read related story.

Nice try, antichrist dolt. A jew invader running over a little girl is not the same as an adult jew invader being ran over. The adult was engaged in war and deserved it. The little girl was a pure victim of genocidal Jews.

Additionally, you don't give a sh1t about a little girl being killed.
Ahhh, another antisemitic, pro-terrorist. Lots of people have been murdered over the past 60+ years by terrorists. Why do you care about a few more lives? This war will continue until the Arabs murder all the Jews.

Another blatant murder in the escalation of violence.

israel-palestinianssoldier-1.jpg.size_.custom.crop_.850x567-774x516.jpg

Calling for mass murder, Zionists do not draw a positive image of Israel

"DAMASCUS, SYRIA (3:25 A.M.) – An 8 year old Palestinian child was murdered two days ago when an illegal Israeli settler used their car to run the little girl down.

Aseel Abu Awl was doing nothing wrong when the settler violently used their car to mow her down in Beit Dajan, east of Nablus (West Bank).

Israeli settler violence has escalated this year along with settlement expansion projects passed through the Knesset.

All settlers are considered illegal under international law and run in viola ruin of three specific United Nations Security council resolutions, settlements themselves are also considered as a “roadblock to peace”."

8 year old Palestinian killed by Israeli settler
Nice fake news article with the photoshopped "kill them all" sign. Jews never carry signs like that, they are far too civilized for that.

Forum List

Back