zionist free speach

Do you look for articles on Islamophobia on campus'?

Are there "many less incidents"?

Maybe students shouldn't put on Israel Apartheid Week events and maybe they shouldn't put on Islamofascism Awareness events.

You htink that's a good idea?
Perfect, except for one thing. You actually think that the Israel Apartheid Week and the BDS Movement is going to stop on campuses? One thing I am curious about, since there is an Israel Apartheid Week each year at so many campuses in the U.S. and Canada, and perhaps you have the answer. Can you tell us how many Islamofascism Events are held each year on campuses in the U.S. and Canada.

BDS/Israel Apartheid Week events: Events Israeli Apartheid Week

7 in the US. 12 in Canada. That is only Israel Apartheid Week

1. Is that "so many"?
2. Is it anti-semitic to be critical of Israel's policies to the Palestinians?

Also, this article takes groups to task for "anti-Israel" events: California Campuses See Increase in Anti-Israel Activity ADL Blogs

Is that anti-semitic? Or honest criticism of Israel? There are Jewish groups involved as well.

Islamofascism Awareness events:
Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week - Terrorism Awareness Project

For 2007: Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week Calendar of Speakers - Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week - Terrorism Awareness Project

Nothing specifically for "Islamofascism Awareness Week events" later.

However - many individual events:
News - Students for Justice in Palestine at UCLA
Anti-Islam Protesters Swarm Muslim Conference in Texas incl. John Esposito - Campus Watch

I'll grant this - using terms like "apartheid" are as charged and suspect as using terms like "fascist". I don't think the groups such as "Students for Justice in Palestine" are anti-semitic though - they are speaking to a cause that is just.

Anti-Israel is not necessarily anti-semitic and labeling all such events as "anti-semitic" means one can not criticize Israel's policies at all.
I have no problem with criticism of Israel because no country is perfect. However, when anti-Israel gets tied in with anti-Semitism, then I see a problem. Perhaps since so many Christians are being killed in Muslim countries which you can't deny, the Christian students should start having their awareness week each year on the campuses to make others aware of what is going on. In fact, I wonder why all the students don't have a week to let on what is happening in places like Saudi Arabia where those who are not Muslims are treated like second class citizens. Is it only because the Jews are involved that there is an Apartheid Week or BDS movement?

Why not? The plight of Christians in the Middle East today is very dire. Pope Francis spoke of it in his Easter talk.

National Review

We should be talking about these things. We should be talking about the plight of Muslims in Myanmar and CAR too.

Why should it matter what religion is being persecuted where - when one is persecuted, all are.

On and I&P board?

Israel Apartheid Week and BDS?

Perfect, except for one thing. You actually think that the Israel Apartheid Week and the BDS Movement is going to stop on campuses? One thing I am curious about, since there is an Israel Apartheid Week each year at so many campuses in the U.S. and Canada, and perhaps you have the answer. Can you tell us how many Islamofascism Events are held each year on campuses in the U.S. and Canada.

1. Is that "so many"?

Also, this article takes groups to task for "anti-Israel" events: California Campuses See Increase in Anti-Israel Activity ADL Blogs

Is that anti-semitic? Or honest criticism of Israel? There are Jewish groups involved as well.

For 2007: Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week Calendar of Speakers - Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week - Terrorism Awareness Project

Anti-Islam Protesters Swarm Muslim Conference in Texas incl. John Esposito - Campus Watch

I'll grant this - using terms like "apartheid" are as charged and suspect as using terms like "fascist". I don't think the groups such as "Students for Justice in Palestine" are anti-semitic though - they are speaking to a cause that is just.

Anti-Israel is not necessarily anti-semitic and labeling all such events as "anti-semitic" means one can not criticize Israel's policies at all.
I have no problem with criticism of Israel because no country is perfect. However, when anti-Israel gets tied in with anti-Semitism, then I see a problem. Perhaps since so many Christians are being killed in Muslim countries which you can't deny, the Christian students should start having their awareness week each year on the campuses to make others aware of what is going on. In fact, I wonder why all the students don't have a week to let on what is happening in places like Saudi Arabia where those who are not Muslims are treated like second class citizens. Is it only because the Jews are involved that there is an Apartheid Week or BDS movement?

Why not? The plight of Christians in the Middle East today is very dire. Pope Francis spoke of it in his Easter talk.

National Review

We should be talking about these things. We should be talking about the plight of Muslims in Myanmar and CAR too.

Why should it matter what religion is being persecuted where - when one is persecuted, all are.

On and I&P board?

>>the plight of Muslims in Myanmar and CAR<<

1. Is that "so many"?

National Review

On and I&P board?

>>the plight of Muslims in Myanmar and CAR<<

Did you miss the rest of my post?

Lifes a beach isn't it when the truth is told about islam. You did hear that the arab muslims wanted the UN to pass a law making it illegal to bad mouth islam and muslims even if it is true. Suffice it to say the UN rejected the idea as being RACIST

Riiiiiight. It's "hate speech" when it is about Jews and "truth" when it's about Islam :cuckoo:

Hate speech is hate speech.

Saying that the Jews are child murderers is hate speech because there is no evidence of the crime, saying muslims are child rapists is fact because over 500 have been arrested for the crime in the UK.

Can you see the difference yet. once a crime is proven it is not hate speech but facts and as the film fitna shows the muslims are committing many crimes worldwide.

You need to learn to define hate speech correctly

Bullshit.

When you broadbrush an entire groupthis way - it's hate speech. Saying Jews are child murders is hate speech. Saying Muslims are child rapists is hate speech.

There are some Muslims who have committed child rape.
There are some Christians who have committed child rape.
There are some Jews who have committed child rape.

(bet you never realized that!)

And...guess what, if you review crime statistics you will also find Christians, Jews, and Muslims (not to mention plenty of others) who have murdered children.

Jews and christians generally do not commit child abuse in the name of god or as part of their religious obligation. Any suggestion from the OT have long been abandoned. They are also criminal in the civil law.
Jews and christians laws do not trump civil law.
Many muslims however often trump civil law with sharia law. Now they are trying to make sharia law the law in certain area, for both muslims and non-muslims. Replacing civil law.

Yes, there are those who willingly or due to mental dysfunction that commit crimes, including against children, from any culture or religion. Some might even believe god has told them to. That is different that doing it as part of the teaching of their faith or obligated to do it for allah. As a group they are taught to carry out these crimes, ordered by their religious leaders, it has been approved for them to do so by the group. Not a few random criminals, but a culture of criminals.

No not all muslim clerics teach this, but some do. Too many radicals do.

Disingenuous to say there are jews that do, christians that do, muslims that do. It is criminal for jews and christians. The difference is it is not always considered criminal for muslims.

Not disingenius at all. It's simply truth. When the majority of people do not support child abuse - it's dishonest to portray them as "pro-pedophile". Like you said - not all teach this. Some do.

So is it hate speech Aris, when you paint the entire religion in this manner? Or, as Phoenall demonstrates is hate speech only hate speech when it's directed against a group you like? Is it "truth" when you don't like the group?

It is part of their religion to practise child sex, it is spelt out to them to copy the actions of their prophet ( still haven't found what he prophesised ) Many Islamic nations have sharia law as the basis for allowing child sex, and Khomeini wrote a definiyive work on the practise of child sex and animal sex that became law in Iran. Turkey repealed the age of consent laws and brought in sharia law a few years back. Pakistan did the same as did Egypt

Have you ever spoken out about what has been happening for a long time on U.S. campuses against Israel and the Jews? When an invited speaker starts talking for Israel, that speaker is disrupted by members of the Muslim Student Assoc. and has to quit. You must have read about this in the past, but you have been quiet about it.

Watch Crossing the Line 2

They are allowed to speak though, right?

Does disruptive behavior mean it's ok to promote hate speech? Or is only some hate speech reprehensible?

Just as an fyi - college students are known for disrupting! :lol:

Antisemitism and Islamophobia on U.S. College Campuses

It might be back lash from the massacres of christians and the fighting in africa through asia, and threats agains the US.
Antisemitism runs high on campuses as well.

Islamophobia is backlash? No. It's ignorance. Like anti-semitism.

No islamophobia is a made up word to cover for the enlightened having delved into the practises of muslims and being horrified by them. It put across a meaning of mental aberration that amounts to abject fear of all things islam, much like Agoraphobia and Arachnophobia. There are no reported cases of islamophobia in any medical journals so when I see the term used I think that the person using it is the one with the mental aberration and abject fear of the truth.

Why not call it by its proper name INTELLIGENCE OF ISLAMIC ATROCITIES AND VIOLENCE

Have you ever spoken out about what has been happening for a long time on U.S. campuses against Israel and the Jews? When an invited speaker starts talking for Israel, that speaker is disrupted by members of the Muslim Student Assoc. and has to quit. You must have read about this in the past, but you have been quiet about it.

Does disruptive behavior mean it's ok to promote hate speech? Or is only some hate speech reprehensible?

I was just pointing out that you have had nothing to say when the Muslim start disrupting speeches at colleges. .

Muslim Group Speech Is Aggression Disruption Is Speech

Video Muslim Students Disrupt Daniel Pipes Speech at UC Irvine - Little Green Footballs

Also, do you think it is right for Jewish students to be made to feel uncomfortable on campuses?

Free Speech Now We don t feel welcome in our own universities Anti-Semitism Down with campus censorship Free speech Israel and Palestine spiked

Student Voices of Fear at Being Jewish Amidst Growing Hostility on Campuses AMCHA Initiative

Haven't seen any threads on it.

I don't think ANY students should be made to feel uncomfortable - whether they are Jewish or Muslim.

So-called adults have put on "Islamofascism" awareness events on college campus'.

Have they put on similar anti-semitic events?

Islamophobia the new norm on campus Redbrick University of Birmingham

Islamophobia on Campus The North Wind

Chapel Hill Shooting Vigil Promotes Reflection on Islamophobia on Campus

More uses of the made up word that has no actual meaning

I was just pointing out that you have had nothing to say when the Muslim start disrupting speeches at colleges. .

Muslim Group Speech Is Aggression Disruption Is Speech

Video Muslim Students Disrupt Daniel Pipes Speech at UC Irvine - Little Green Footballs

Also, do you think it is right for Jewish students to be made to feel uncomfortable on campuses?

Free Speech Now We don t feel welcome in our own universities Anti-Semitism Down with campus censorship Free speech Israel and Palestine spiked

Student Voices of Fear at Being Jewish Amidst Growing Hostility on Campuses AMCHA Initiative

I don't think ANY students should be made to feel uncomfortable - whether they are Jewish or Muslim.

So-called adults have put on "Islamofascism" awareness events on college campus'.

I guess you weren't looking for any articles on anti-Semitism on campuses so that it why you aren't aware of these incidents, but were looking for articles instead regarding Muslims on campuses, of which there are probably many less incidents. Maybe it would be a good idea, if students feel they have to put on Israel Apartheid Week at campuses every year and start harassing the Jewish students, to gather students who are Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Atheists, Gays, etc. who will have a counter demonstration week every year to show what is happening to those of their beliefs in Muslim countries. Would you go along with this since it appears that so many campuses have this Israel Apartheid Week? Fair is fair. Let those of other faiths have their demonstrations too.

And don't forget they are all based on what is really happening and not on made up fantasies of what people think is happening. An example is Israel getting accused of war crimes every time they retaliate to Islamic violence and terrorism, yet let someone accuse muslims of war crimes and they are accused of islamophobia.
The reason so many campuses have these events is because left wing extremists and muslims have taken over the education of our children. It is considered allowable to denigrate the Jews because they are unshakeable in their faith and have such low numbers making them an easy target. This is how it all started in 1930's Europe, the Jews were made the scapegoats for the plight of the worlds workers because they looked after each other. Now it is the Jews seen as rich Bankers that have people jealous of their hard work and long hours to be successful.

I guess you weren't looking for any articles on anti-Semitism on campuses so that it why you aren't aware of these incidents, but were looking for articles instead regarding Muslims on campuses, of which there are probably many less incidents. Maybe it would be a good idea, if students feel they have to put on Israel Apartheid Week at campuses every year and start harassing the Jewish students, to gather students who are Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Atheists, Gays, etc. who will have a counter demonstration week every year to show what is happening to those of their beliefs in Muslim countries. Would you go along with this since it appears that so many campuses have this Israel Apartheid Week? Fair is fair. Let those of other faiths have their demonstrations too.

Maybe students shouldn't put on Israel Apartheid Week events and maybe they shouldn't put on Islamofascism Awareness events.

1. Is that "so many"?

You say they are speaking for a cause that is just...........................JUST FOR WHO at the end of the day.

Is it just to see hundreds of Jewish children massacred because the muslims don't want peace, because that is the outcome if these brain dead scum get their way.

1. Is that "so many"?

National Review

And ask yourself which group is doing the most persecution of Christians, a clue is the Jews are not involved

1. Is that "so many"?

Or, let's reword this: is it because Palestinians are involved?

Israel is a powerful state.
The Palestinians are a powerless disenfranchised people.

It's not about Jews.

The Palestinians are led by a powerful state, and you want to thank anyone you can that Israel is so powerful or we would be facing possibly the 6th holocaust. Only this time it would be of Americans...................

1. Is that "so many"?

It's not about Jews.

Do you really think all these anti-Israel people are concerned with the Palestinians? This is their big chance to say derogatory things about Israel or the Jews. Do you ever hear them complain about the treatment by Muslims of non Muslims on these forums? Why are there no Awareness Weeks about what is happening to non Muslims in Muslim countries?

1. Is that "so many"?

It's not about Jews.

Do you really think all these anti-Israel people are concerned with the Palestinians? This is their big chance to say derogatory things about Israel or the Jews. Do you ever hear them complain about the treatment by Muslims of non Muslims on these forums? Why are there no Awareness Weeks about what is happening to non Muslims in Muslim countries?

I think many are. I think they, especially students see it as a passionate cause for justice - whether or not you agree with them.

As to the "why" of it: the Palestinian issue has been going on now almost 70 years and has yet to be resolved. None of these other conflicts - horrific as they are - are as long standing ( a decade or so) or as well known or involve a country that is supposed to be a beacon of democracy in the Middle East and has close ties to the US and gets a lot of money from the US. That makes it a compelling cause aside from the justness of it. Also - what about all those people who say "we stand with Israel" yada yada yada? Do you ever hear them complain about injustices elsewhere? Or is it only Israel?

What is happening to non-Muslims in some Muslim countries is relatively recent. I've seen a few events dedicated to relief for victims of the Syrian conflict, such as the Azedis. I've also not seen anything to raise awareness for Muslims in Myanmar or CAR who are being beset with violence or the ongoing conflict in the Congo that has brutalized women for decades?

1. Is that "so many"?

It's not about Jews.

I think many are. I think they, especially students see it as a passionate cause for justice - whether or not you agree with them.

As to the "why" of it: the Palestinian issue has been going on now almost 70 years and has yet to be resolved. None of these other conflicts - horrific as they are - are as long standing ( a decade or so) or as well known or involve a country that is supposed to be a beacon of democracy in the Middle East and has close ties to the US and gets a lot of money from the US. That makes it a compelling cause aside from the justness of it. Also - what about all those people who say "we stand with Israel" yada yada yada? Do you ever hear them complain about injustices elsewhere? Or is it only Israel?

What is happening to non-Muslims in some Muslim countries is relatively recent. I've seen a few events dedicated to relief for victims of the Syrian conflict, such as the Azedis. I've also not seen anything to raise awareness for Muslims in Myanmar or CAR who are being beset with violence or the ongoing conflict in the Congo that has brutalized women for decades?

Strange how team Palestine always brings up the loans Israel gets from the US, yet never mentions the even larger free handouts the arab muslims receive. Up to 5 times as much aid is given to arab muslim leaders by the US with no strings attached. Is this part of your training as a Nazi Jew Hater to constantly twist the truth of the matter around to demonise the Jews and to carry on the false caricature of the money grubbing scrooge Jew. The fat remains that the main reason for the ongoing conflict is the teachings in the Koran and the arab muslims need for other peoples property because they are jealous of anyone that are better than they can ever be.

What is happening to Jews around the world at the hands of the muslims is not recent at all, it has been going on for the last 1400 years. And if you look for riots in the UK you will see that arabs were involved over 100 years ago

http://www.blackpresence.co.uk/black-britons-race-riots-in-south-shields-and-liverpool/

Last edited:

1. Is that "so many"?

It's not about Jews.

Then you can organize protests on campuses for the Muslims of Myanmar and CAR. Pakistanis whose brethren are being murdered can also hold their protests on campuses. We can have every group who is being set upon have their representatives protesting. It will certainly be one big crowd.

ttp://Time for Shias to leave Pakistan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

U.S. military aid to Israel exceeds $100 billion
U.S. military aid to Israel exceeds 100 billion - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz
What amounts are given to Arab countries?
Your article says since the beginning of WWII. Pretty pathetic.

The Article is not mine, it's from that israeli rag Haaretz, and it says in part Israel is the country that has received more cumulative American aid than any other country since the end of World War II.

Which means other countries May have received more cumulative American aid during WW2, but since then Israel is the country that has received more cumulative American aid.

Make sense to you now, donkey whacker?

U.S. military aid to Israel exceeds $100 billion
U.S. military aid to Israel exceeds 100 billion - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz
What amounts are given to Arab countries?

Didn't you see it last week when it was posted 3 times
No I didnt, should be easier for you to post a link to=What amounts are given to Arab countries?

Here you go, just look at the list and sort out who gets what

Google

Forum List

Back