Zionism

Everyone uses the word "Zionism" like it's a dirty word. I really just cannot understand it. If you look at a map of the world or a globe, Israel is just a dot. People speak of it as if it had as much territory as Russia. There are twenty-five nations that have a cross on their flags, fifteen that have a crescent. Why does it bother everyone so much that a tiny strip of land become the only nation with a star of David on its flag? Leaving aside history or religion for the moment, Jews have suffered as the "guests" of other countries for 2,000 years. I'm not even talking about the Holocaust for the moment. There were mass expulsions, pogroms, blood libels, inquisitions, ghettos, forced baptisms, etc. These weren't dim memories from the past either. My own parents were victims. My dad lost his whole family in the Holocaust before he came to America. My mom's family were deported to Siberia by the Russians from Poland. After the war, they had nowhere to go. Today it's very easy to immigrate to America, but at that time they were denied visas. So they made their way to Israel. (Later my dad, as a tourist in Israel, met my mom and took her to America.) Israel was the only place the Ethiopian Jews could go to escape famine, where Russian Jews could go to escape Communism, etc. Many people would now be asking why the Palestinians had to suffer to make room for the Jews. But the Arabs have 22 countries, rich in oil and other resources, where they can eat Arabic food, wear their clothes, practice their culture and religions, listen to their music, etc. It's not Israel's fault that they can't get their shit together. Look how well the Eastern European countries adapted to democracy and normalcy after Communism fell in 1989 and compare that to what happened after the Arab Spring. People on the Board keep on debating over and over and over again about Israel's creation in 1947-1948. Get over it already! It's been 2 or 3 generations since then and the people there think of themselves as Israelis, not Europeans or Yemenis or anything else. Just accept the fact that Israel exists and work for a peaceful resolution to the conflict. Get a life and don't be more "Palestinian" than the Palestinians themselves! End of rant.
Many people would now be asking why the Palestinians had to suffer to make room for the Jews. But the Arabs have 22 countries,...​

So? The Palestinians only had Palestine.

Which was partitioned in 1923 into two unequal parts, arab Palestine for the arabs and Jewish Palestine for the rest. So the majority of Jews also only had Jewish Palestine.

Why did Europeans have a right to take any land away from Christians and Muslims that had lived in Palestine for over dozens of generations?

There was no partition in 1923. Trans-Jordania was a completely separate territory, there was no need for partition, it was populated (and ruled) by very different people.

Because that was the law at that time, just as it was the law when you went to America and took the first nations lands away from them.

And as the evidence shows the arab muslims are recent arrivals after the European Jews invited by the Ottomans to make the land fertile again.

Read the Mandate for Palestine article 25.

In the territories lying between the Jordan and the eastern boundary of Palestine as ultimately determined, the Mandatory shall be entitled, with the consent of the Council of the League of Nations, to postpone or withhold application of such provisions of this mandate as he may consider inapplicable to the existing local conditions, and to make such provision for the administration of the territories as he may consider suitable to those conditions, provided that no action shall be taken which is inconsistent with the provisions of Articles 15, 16 and 18.

So you see up until 1923 trans Jordan was part of the mandate of Palestine, and was granted to the minor prince of a Saudi royal family. He had no ties to trans Jordan, and was as foreign to the arab muslims living there as the Jews were. He was given the land as his kingdom because he had the intelligence and ability to stand alone and make trans Jordan a viable nation. Seems that you are lacking in your intelligence on the history of Palestine in the modern era because your Catholic brainwashing into hating all Jews based on a blood libel clouds your thought process

Article 25 does not support any position it simple states that Trans-Jordania had nothing to do with Palestine and was a separate territory with different people living in the area called Jordanians. Not Palestinians.

In fact, there are addenda/noted to the Mandate that make this crystal clear. To wit:

Transjordan issue.jpg

Everyone uses the word "Zionism" like it's a dirty word. I really just cannot understand it. If you look at a map of the world or a globe, Israel is just a dot. People speak of it as if it had as much territory as Russia. There are twenty-five nations that have a cross on their flags, fifteen that have a crescent. Why does it bother everyone so much that a tiny strip of land become the only nation with a star of David on its flag? Leaving aside history or religion for the moment, Jews have suffered as the "guests" of other countries for 2,000 years. I'm not even talking about the Holocaust for the moment. There were mass expulsions, pogroms, blood libels, inquisitions, ghettos, forced baptisms, etc. These weren't dim memories from the past either. My own parents were victims. My dad lost his whole family in the Holocaust before he came to America. My mom's family were deported to Siberia by the Russians from Poland. After the war, they had nowhere to go. Today it's very easy to immigrate to America, but at that time they were denied visas. So they made their way to Israel. (Later my dad, as a tourist in Israel, met my mom and took her to America.) Israel was the only place the Ethiopian Jews could go to escape famine, where Russian Jews could go to escape Communism, etc. Many people would now be asking why the Palestinians had to suffer to make room for the Jews. But the Arabs have 22 countries, rich in oil and other resources, where they can eat Arabic food, wear their clothes, practice their culture and religions, listen to their music, etc. It's not Israel's fault that they can't get their shit together. Look how well the Eastern European countries adapted to democracy and normalcy after Communism fell in 1989 and compare that to what happened after the Arab Spring. People on the Board keep on debating over and over and over again about Israel's creation in 1947-1948. Get over it already! It's been 2 or 3 generations since then and the people there think of themselves as Israelis, not Europeans or Yemenis or anything else. Just accept the fact that Israel exists and work for a peaceful resolution to the conflict. Get a life and don't be more "Palestinian" than the Palestinians themselves! End of rant.
Well they staked their claim on the "tiny strip of land" that just happens to be the most important little dot of land to religious nut jobs on the planet. It's shocking people didn't see this coming 50+ years ago when Israel was created. I think the nutters should be left free to either fight it out or come to an agreement on their own. I want the U.S. to have nothing to do with it.

If so....you're asking for WWIII. Whether we like it or not there is no moral equivalency.

The Muslim nut-jobs are way crazier than anyone else right now. Either we (and Israel) cave to their lunacy or we try to stop them.

Sometimes the World requires courage....not cowardice. This is one of those times.

You mean for the US to get into war with Iran, no way, bad enough we got into war with Iraq. Israel should be on their own. No more fighting for them. Let their IDF who love to fight kids fight the Iranians and the rest of the people they have alienated over there.

Enough is enough. All the Zionist on this board should head over to Israel and fight with them, no more Americans should loose their life for Zionist.

1.The Palestinians had no state and therefore no reason for "making room" in a territory that doesn't belong to them in the first place.

A state is a modern invention. Most today states were colonies or parts of some empires 200 years ago.
BTW, Jews did not have any state, either, Jews were just a religious group, and the "Jewish history" was invented by religious nutters.

2.The Arab Muslims and Christians living in Palestine in the recent years themselves migrated mostly from Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria, they are always welcome to leave anywhere else to 18 other Arab states that are showing "worried interest" to their brothers and sisters in Palestine.

This old BS was debunked a lot of times. Yes, there were some migrants who joined Palestinians, but these migrants managed to assimilate with native Palestinians. If Zionists behaved like these migrants, they would have manage to assimilate, too.

3.The fact is that the Palestinians could simply go to these states if they was even just a little less violent indicates the fear of these countries
(Jordan,Egypt,Lebanon,Syria) in having another Black September, Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas, Hizbullah, or Al Nusra/ISIS.

This statement does not make any sense. What are you talking about?

The fact they can't live along others just like the Heshmites, Copts, Christians, and Alwites shows exactly why they have to suffer so much making a room for the Jews - NOBODY LIKE THEIR VIOLENT AGGRESSION AND FASCISTIC BEHAVIOR, there I made my point.

What a shameless BS!

Many people would now be asking why the Palestinians had to suffer to make room for the Jews. But the Arabs have 22 countries,...​

Which was partitioned in 1923 into two unequal parts, arab Palestine for the arabs and Jewish Palestine for the rest. So the majority of Jews also only had Jewish Palestine.

Why did Europeans have a right to take any land away from Christians and Muslims that had lived in Palestine for over dozens of generations?

There was no partition in 1923. Trans-Jordania was a completely separate territory, there was no need for partition, it was populated (and ruled) by very different people.

The land belonged to the Ottomans, who were defeated after WWI, by....drum roll please....Europeans.

More lies by Monte the Jew / Christian hater.

That is most certainly a very nice rebuttal but a very uneducated answer as well, considering these three points;

1.The Palestinians had no state and therefore no reason for "making room" in a territory that doesn't belong to them in the first place.
2.The Arab Muslims and Christians living in Palestine in the recent years themselves migrated mostly from Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria, they are always welcome to leave anywhere else to 18 other Arab states that are showing "worried interest" to their brothers and sisters in Palestine.
3.The fact is that the Palestinians could simply go to these states if they was even just a little less violent indicates the fear of these countries (Jordan,Egypt,Lebanon,Syria) in having another Black September, Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas, Hizbullah, or Al Nusra/ISIS.

The fact they can't live along others just like the Heshmites, Copts, Christians, and Alwites shows exactly why they have to suffer so much making a room for the Jews - NOBODY LIKE THEIR VIOLENT AGGRESSION AND FASCISTIC BEHAVIOR, there I made my point.

1. What kind of bullshit is that. The Muslims and Christians lived in Palestine, owned most of the land and the Zionists were simply European invaders.

The Muslims and Christians owned over 95% of the land in 1943.

View attachment 42021

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner
View attachment 42023
2. The Christians and Muslims that lived in Palestine were indigenous, the only migrants were the Jews, who came from Europe.

Of 414,456 migrants to Palestine from 1920 to 1946, 376,415 were Jews and only 38,041 were non-Jews. See below.

3. Why should the indigenous Christians and Muslims have just left their land and homes to make way for a bunch of European invaders?

The only aggression is the violent hostile of the murdering European (Jewish) colonizer.

Immigration facts:
View attachment 42021

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

Actually total bullshit is your propoganda. Jews maintained a presence in the holy land for 2000 years, and Arab Muslims are the invaders.
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291

"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000.The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000;
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

A state is a modern invention. Most today states were colonies or parts of some empires 200 years ago.
BTW, Jews did not have any state, either, Jews were just a religious group, and the "Jewish history" was invented by religious nutters.

This old BS was debunked a lot of times. Yes, there were some migrants who joined Palestinians, but these migrants managed to assimilate with native Palestinians. If Zionists behaved like these migrants, they would have manage to assimilate, too.

3.The fact is that the Palestinians could simply go to these states if they was even just a little less violent indicates the fear of these countries
(Jordan,Egypt,Lebanon,Syria) in having another Black September, Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas, Hizbullah, or Al Nusra/ISIS.

This statement does not make any sense. What are you talking about?

What a shameless BS!

Jewish history isn't an invention, it's a fact. Perhaps if the Muslim savages didn't side with the Nazis and attempted to commit genocide on the Jews in their own holy land there wouldn't be a problem.

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Well they staked their claim on the "tiny strip of land" that just happens to be the most important little dot of land to religious nut jobs on the planet. It's shocking people didn't see this coming 50+ years ago when Israel was created. I think the nutters should be left free to either fight it out or come to an agreement on their own. I want the U.S. to have nothing to do with it.

If so....you're asking for WWIII. Whether we like it or not there is no moral equivalency.

The Muslim nut-jobs are way crazier than anyone else right now. Either we (and Israel) cave to their lunacy or we try to stop them.

Sometimes the World requires courage....not cowardice. This is one of those times.
No. You are being crazy. This is your inner conservative penchant for constant terror poking through. They will stop themselves, let the fire burn itself out. And Israel has survived thousands of years of constant religious turmoil, there's no reason why it shouldn't now.

I am proud to be a Zionist.

Your IDF's are pitiful and their singing sucks. One more thing , tell them the bible is not historical. Tell the rapper that there never was a exodus. Do you live in Israel , if not please go, I hear they are building more row apartments.

Your IDF's are pitiful and their singing sucks. One more thing , tell them the bible is not historical. Tell the rapper that there never was a exodus. Do you live in Israel , if not please go, I hear they are building more row apartments.

And that still doesn't explain why there isn't any mention of this fake Palestine or Palestinians in any of the three religious books, the Old Testament, the New Testament, and even in the Koran.

QUOTE="Art__Allm, post: 11526348, member: 46985"]
BTW, Jews did not have any state, either, Jews were just a religious group, and the "Jewish history" was invented by religious nutters
Thanks for pointing out the obvious, the thing is that Israel now do exist regardless of the Palestinians having their state or not, So claiming that Israel will be forced on giving away its land is pretty absurd while the Palestinians have decided to refuse multiple times not only for a state but also for an acceptable generous proposals by Israel, now when you speak about the time of colonies let's keep in mind it was 70 years ago not 200.
Now it still doesn't entirely answer your post for their claim in the past so try answering this - What is the difference between these particulary groups of nutters over other places? That wasnt the "time" according to you to claim the owenership of land so what kind of claim does the Palestinians of that time had anyway?

[/quote]
So you'd surly have no problem repeating this for me.
This statement does not make any sense. What are you talking about?[/quote]
I Don't know how informed you are about history and current events but the fact is none of the neighboring countries ever welcomed the Palestinians to their state despite the fact the vast majority are not even a refugees, while these three terrorist organizations (plus one event) were all but the deeds of Palestinians.
I Don't know how informed you are

What a shameless BS![/QUOTE]
You are always welcome to cite why.

And that still doesn't explain why there isn't any mention of this fake Palestine or Palestinians in any of the three religious books, the Old Testament, the New Testament, and even in the Koran.

"The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.

Hebrew Streams Palestine in the Bible

Because that was the law at that time, just as it was the law when you went to America and took the first nations lands away from them.

And as the evidence shows the arab muslims are recent arrivals after the European Jews invited by the Ottomans to make the land fertile again.

Read the Mandate for Palestine article 25.

In the territories lying between the Jordan and the eastern boundary of Palestine as ultimately determined, the Mandatory shall be entitled, with the consent of the Council of the League of Nations, to postpone or withhold application of such provisions of this mandate as he may consider inapplicable to the existing local conditions, and to make such provision for the administration of the territories as he may consider suitable to those conditions, provided that no action shall be taken which is inconsistent with the provisions of Articles 15, 16 and 18.

So you see up until 1923 trans Jordan was part of the mandate of Palestine, and was granted to the minor prince of a Saudi royal family. He had no ties to trans Jordan, and was as foreign to the arab muslims living there as the Jews were. He was given the land as his kingdom because he had the intelligence and ability to stand alone and make trans Jordan a viable nation. Seems that you are lacking in your intelligence on the history of Palestine in the modern era because your Catholic brainwashing into hating all Jews based on a blood libel clouds your thought process

Article 25 does not support any position it simple states that Trans-Jordania had nothing to do with Palestine and was a separate territory with different people living in the area called Jordanians. Not Palestinians.

In fact, there are addenda/noted to the Mandate that make this crystal clear. To wit:

View attachment 42024

When you say that Jordanians and Palestinians are completely different peoples, I guess that you know better than PA President Abbas. He said on Tuesday, in Amman, that there is only one people living in 2 states (Jordan and "Palestine").

Well, there is a large population of Palestinians in Jordan now, they are the majority. They were evicted from Palestine as you well know. The people of Trans-Jordania were desert people belonging to bedouin tribes:

From the same British report of 1921:

Palestine:

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews.

Trans-Jordania:

"Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year. -

See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

"The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.

There you go providing once again that you are nothing but a sick bigot.

The fake translation where they fraudulently put Palestina instead of what it's supposed to be PHILISTIA. Ha ha ha. Go kill yourself.

Joel 3 4 Now what have you against me Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia Are you repaying me for something I have done If you are paying me back I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.
"Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.

Exodus 15 14 The nations will hear and tremble anguish will grip the people of Philistia.
The nations will hear and tremble; anguish will grip the people of Philistia.

Isaiah 14 29 Do not rejoice all you Philistines that the rod that struck you is broken from the root of that snake will spring up a viper its fruit will be a darting venomous serpent.
Do not rejoice, all you Philistines, that the rod that struck you is broken; from the root of that snake will spring up a viper, its fruit will be a darting, venomous serpent.

Damn! That's a pretty damn condemnation.

Maybe you should read your own link, MORON:

Conclusion
In the Hebrew Bible, the coastal land Peleshet (Philistia) is occupied by the Pelishtim (Philistines) who originated from the Aegean Sea area, including Cyprus and Caphtor-Ceret-Crete.

“Palestine” in Christian Bibles
Neither "Palestina" or "Philistia" occur in the Greek New Testament.

No. You are being crazy. This is your inner conservative penchant for constant terror poking through. They will stop themselves, let the fire burn itself out. And Israel has survived thousands of years of constant religious turmoil, there's no reason why it shouldn't now.

:lol:

Way to go Schoolio. :thup:

Head-in-sand.jpg

Well, there is a large population of Palestinians in Jordan now, they are the majority. They were evicted from Palestine as you well know. The people of Trans-Jordania were desert people belonging to bedouin tribes:

From the same British report of 1921:

Palestine:

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews.

Trans-Jordania:

"Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year. -

See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

More fulla shit crap from the sick bigot.

Sir Stewart SYMES replied that the administration of Transjordan was still somewhat primitive. Even in Palestine, reliable statistics had been difficult to obtain.. As the administration of Transjordan improved, more statistics would become available, and every effort would be made to comply with the Commission's desire.
- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - League of Nations 12th session - Minutes of the Permanent Mandates Commission 11 November 1927

Muslims are the invaders:

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291

"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000.The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000;
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

There you go providing once again that you are nothing but a sick bigot.

The fake translation where they fraudulently put Palestina instead of what it's supposed to be PHILISTIA. Ha ha ha. Go kill yourself.

Joel 3 4 Now what have you against me Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia Are you repaying me for something I have done If you are paying me back I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.
"Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.

Exodus 15 14 The nations will hear and tremble anguish will grip the people of Philistia.
The nations will hear and tremble; anguish will grip the people of Philistia.

Isaiah 14 29 Do not rejoice all you Philistines that the rod that struck you is broken from the root of that snake will spring up a viper its fruit will be a darting venomous serpent.
Do not rejoice, all you Philistines, that the rod that struck you is broken; from the root of that snake will spring up a viper, its fruit will be a darting, venomous serpent.

Damn! That's a pretty damn condemnation.

Maybe you should read your own link, MORON:

Conclusion
In the Hebrew Bible, the coastal land Peleshet (Philistia) is occupied by the Pelishtim (Philistines) who originated from the Aegean Sea area, including Cyprus and Caphtor-Ceret-Crete.

“Palestine” in Christian Bibles
Neither "Palestina" or "Philistia" occur in the Greek New Testament.

Doesn't matter, as all students of latin know. Palestina was the Latin word for "
Filistei" . Only punk propagandists like you promulgate the Zionist propaganda.

"Palestina: terra dei Filistei

Palestina significa "Terra dei Filistei". In arabo Filastin (o Falastin) vuol dire sia "Palestina" che "Filistei", filastiyy o falastiyy vuol dire sia "filisteo" sia "palestinese".

Nelle nostre lingue la differenza deriva dalle diverse tradizioni. Infatti la Bibbia, partendo da un termine ebraico trascritto in latino, ci ha tramandato "Filistei", mentre la tradizione classica ci ha trasmesso "Palestina", dal latino Palaestina, e "Palestinesi"."

Palestina La terra dei Filistei

Forum List

Back