Zimmerman's neighbors spooked and under siege

The woman to whom that happened was glad he was there. He provided her with a lock for the door the burglars bashed in.

I imagine if you were in an apartment and had to hide with your baby while goons ransacked and robbed it, you would get hinky when strange acting guys walked down the street at night staring at the houses...

I'd be spooked if Zimmerman lived in my neighborhood also........................

just keep the children in after sunset and tell them not to make eye contact and it should be ok

I imagine if you were in an apartment and had to hide with your baby while goons ransacked and robbed it, you would get hinky when strange acting guys walked down the street at night staring at the houses...

Well you're safe. Those strange acting guys love big fat white girls.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The woman to whom that happened was glad he was there. He provided her with a lock for the door the burglars bashed in.

Not much help for a bashed in door. Why didn't he have a properly sized door with correct left or right opening?

As CBS News politely put it, this "new information is putting a twist on the Trayvon Martin case."

Not that the facts will matter. Even if it turns out that Zimmerman really did act out of fear for his safety, and not racial animosity, don't expect anyone stoking the racial fires to start issuing mea culpas.

They'll be too busy looking for next tragedy to exploit.

The racial issue is blown out of proportion. I could care less about the color of either person. The fact one is dead and many unanswered questions exist is my concern.

Forum List

Back