Zimmerman tweets picture of kid he murdered.

Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty.

Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Zimmerman was found not guilty.

exactly

Real piece of work, this conservative hero.

George Zimmerman executed an innocent child in 2012 after he began following a “suspicious looking” teenager, against the requests of 911 operators. When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him. A scuffle ensued and Trayvon Martin was fatally shot.

George Zimmerman was somehow acquitted of the murder charges in 2013. Martin’s murder and Zimmerman’s subsequent trial led to a tumultuous social outrage against racial profiling and racism in America and in the justice system.

Since his acquittal, piece of sh*t George Zimmerman has been in trouble with the law multiple times; from domestic abuse to incidents of road rage, Zimmerman has really shown his character, or lack thereof, in the last few years.

You Won’t Believe What George Zimmerman Just Re-Tweeted

This does not surprise me. Conservatives have no heart and no soul.

So Statistnazi and Swallow think conservatives have no heart, but everyone knows that they have no brain...and we could add to that they have no integrity, conscience or morals as well.

You are right. Conservatives also have no brains. Thanks for the reminder.

lol, you engage in pretend fantasy so much you just cant help yourself any more, can you?

I said the exact opposite of what you pretend I said, but that really doesn't matter to you at all, does it?
That made no sense at all.
Are you drunk?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

exactly
Could you repeat that? I don't think some here were paying attention.

exactly
Could you repeat that? I don't think some here were paying attention.
yes

George Zimmerman executed an innocent child in 2012 after he began following a “suspicious looking” teenager, against the requests of 911 operators. When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him. A scuffle ensued and Trayvon Martin was fatally shot.

George Zimmerman was somehow acquitted of the murder charges in 2013. Martin’s murder and Zimmerman’s subsequent trial led to a tumultuous social outrage against racial profiling and racism in America and in the justice system.

Since his acquittal, piece of sh*t George Zimmerman has been in trouble with the law multiple times; from domestic abuse to incidents of road rage, Zimmerman has really shown his character, or lack thereof, in the last few years.

So Statistnazi and Swallow think conservatives have no heart, but everyone knows that they have no brain...and we could add to that they have no integrity, conscience or morals as well.

lol, you engage in pretend fantasy so much you just cant help yourself any more, can you?

I said the exact opposite of what you pretend I said, but that really doesn't matter to you at all, does it?
Are you drunk?

Me: "lol, you engage in pretend fantasy so much you just cant help yourself any more, can you?
I said the exact opposite of what you pretend I said, but that really doesn't matter to you at all, does it?"

Statistnazi:"That made no sense at all.
Are you drunk?"

No I am not now nor was I at the time I posted the above drunk.
But if you cannot understand what I said then you are a moron.

And that same Constitution gives every adult the right to defend their life and the lives of other innocents.

You libtards hate it because all these guns prevent you from having your little Murderous rages like the French 'Reign of Terror' and the Cambodian 'Killing Fields'.

Too bad so sad, little Nazi.

we have 32,000 gun deaths every year due to guns. The French "Reign of Terror" was mild by comparison.

Oh, there were many problems that contributed to Cambodia's problems. A lack of guns wasn't one of them.
How many gun deaths would there be if we didn't count all of Obama's sons?

He refuses to understand that SYG is not part of the issue here.
you refuse to understand that martin had just as much a right to self defense as zimmerman.
That assumes that Zimmerman attacked him. Again, not in evidence.
zimmerman stalked him. he followed him. and then something happened.
now if zimmerman attacted martin, martin was acting in self defense. if martin attacked zimmerman, martin was acting in self defense. either way, what scenario do you see where a man being stalked by another man doesn't have the right to self defense?
Zimmerman was on neighborhood watch. He contacted the police. He had the right to keep an eye on Martin. Jumping someone from behind a bush is not self defense. Now, had Zimmerman indicated that he was a threat to Martin, something we know did not happen since Z was on the phone with the police, you could make a case for self-defense. Unfortunately, in this case, the evidence simply does not support your claim.
he stalked a kid at night in the rain. you wouldn't find that threatening?
Whether I would find that threatening or not is irrelevant. My reaction, however, IS relevant. I gave several options that Martin could have employed that would have left him alive that night. At the end of the day, you can claim Martin had the right to attack Zimmerman all you want (though I do not accept that is legal), but once he did, Zimmerman certainly had the right to defend himself (which he did). What Martin did was just plain dumb, dumb, dumb. There are times you can take legal actions that are really, really stupid. Can you at least admit that Martin did not display the highest intelligence by his actions?

The "Z" man seems to be doing fine despite being constantly harassed by the rabid hoards of liberal racists. ........ :cool:
No one was bothering him till he brags about being a murderer on twitter.

I guarantee no trevon supporters bother him but I'm sure he's a local celebrity to the racists of flo
He can be the biggest dirt bag on the planet and still be not guilty of murder.

Are you drunk?

On krouts get drunk before noon. Project much?

Are you drunk?

On krouts get drunk before noon. Project much?
"On krouts"

:rofl:

How many Zimmerman's in your neighborhood? You should arm all the boys before they go out partying on Fridays.

And you should have Zimmerman types patrolling your streets. Hope your kids don't wear hoodies.

In Florida? No decent human being wears a hoodie here. Only thugs and losers. Like Martin. Good riddance to the piece of shit.

So a fashion choice means death.

Good one.
That isn't what he said liar.

Lying is all these left wing nutjobs have ever had. The truth is never on their side.
Or the truth is always on our side....
The truth... that Zimmerman was acquitted?

Some members here suffer from 'Failed Wish Fulfillment Syndrome'.
It's common among 'certain' people.
They invest in what they know to be impossible outcomes knowing subconsciously they will once again be let down by inescapable facts.
They hook up with people they know are losers and they know the outcome will be a blow to their ego.
They make conclusions based on information they know can not substantiated.
They subconsciously undermine any possibility of having a happy successful life.
Why?
It can be as simple as their daddy telling them they were ugly and they would never amount to anything.
They go on internet forums and choose the side of issues they know are wrongheaded but they do it anyway.
They actually yearn for negative feedback. And they can never get enough to fill the empty void in their hearts.

This isn't a fucking football game. We are discussing the ending of a human life here.
Yes... where the person who ended the life was found not guilty.
You hate this fact; the fact that you hate this fact does not change it.

He was found not guilty in a trial which the prosecutor put up the flimsiest case, the jurors where never asked about "stand your ground" or instructed that it had nothing to do with this case and actually used it when they made their decision on the verdict.

Never seen a prosecutor smile after losing a big case, have you?

She sounds like she just won the academy award.

you refuse to understand that martin had just as much a right to self defense as zimmerman.
That assumes that Zimmerman attacked him. Again, not in evidence.
zimmerman stalked him. he followed him. and then something happened.
now if zimmerman attacted martin, martin was acting in self defense. if martin attacked zimmerman, martin was acting in self defense. either way, what scenario do you see where a man being stalked by another man doesn't have the right to self defense?
Zimmerman was on neighborhood watch. He contacted the police. He had the right to keep an eye on Martin. Jumping someone from behind a bush is not self defense. Now, had Zimmerman indicated that he was a threat to Martin, something we know did not happen since Z was on the phone with the police, you could make a case for self-defense. Unfortunately, in this case, the evidence simply does not support your claim.
he stalked a kid at night in the rain. you wouldn't find that threatening?
Whether I would find that threatening or not is irrelevant. My reaction, however, IS relevant. I gave several options that Martin could have employed that would have left him alive that night. At the end of the day, you can claim Martin had the right to attack Zimmerman all you want (though I do not accept that is legal), but once he did, Zimmerman certainly had the right to defend himself (which he did). What Martin did was just plain dumb, dumb, dumb. There are times you can take legal actions that are really, really stupid. Can you at least admit that Martin did not display the highest intelligence by his actions?
We don't know what those actions are

He was found not guilty in a trial which the prosecutor put up the flimsiest case, the jurors where never asked about "stand your ground" ....

The case had nothing to do with stand your ground laws, idiot.
Oh yes it did.

No, it did not. The defense did not use it, nor the prosecutor.

All that was used by the defense is normal self defense arguments because TM had GZ ON THE GROUND ON HIS BACK UNABLE TO RETREAT. The Stand your ground law says you have no obligation to retreat when confronted with violence or the treat of violence. GZ could not retreat so the stand your ground laws were not relevant.

Now I just explained to you in terms that a 6 year old could grasp why the Floriduh Stand your ground laws did not apply in the Zimmerman case, but you will still insist that they do and not give any supporting reasons why.

And that is because you are a fucking moron and cant follow a statement long enough to understand it.

Forum List

Back