Zimmerman tweets picture of kid he murdered.

Why do you refuse to understand that Martin was not murdered?
Then arm every high school boy in your home town. At the end of the year when 20 boys are gone because of fights, what would you say happened to the 20 guys who won the fight but lost their lives.
You didn't answer the question.

And FYI... Where I went to HS, and where my kids go to HS (same school) virtually every house has a gun, including the houses with teenage boys - houses like mine... with 2 teenage boys.
How many have been killed? Since 1984? None.
How many Zimmerman's in your neighborhood? You should arm all the boys before they go out partying on Fridays.

And you should have Zimmerman types patrolling your streets. Hope your kids don't wear hoodies.

In Florida? No decent human being wears a hoodie here. Only thugs and losers. Like Martin. Good riddance to the piece of shit.

So a fashion choice means death.

Good one.

No retard, learn to read.

And, according to GZ, he told GZ, when he saw GZ's gun, that GZ was dead.

Bad guess.
That's the problem. Everything is according to GZ, the peering in the windows, the things he said. How convenient is that? And I'm supposed to take them as facts? Bullshit.

The living guy got to tell the story while on trial for murder. He's vindicated only by the forensic evidence. Everything he said is bullshit to me.

Validated by forensic evidence and eyewitness testimony. GZ was correct, and wether Martin was stalking windows is irrelevant. You don't get to kill someone just because you don't like them following you.
nor do you get to kill someone just because they are walking in your neighborhood.
actually,scratch that. seems that you do

Look you stupid stupid moron, he didn't kill him for walking in the neighborhood. He killed the thug because the stupid thug tried to kill him. That lie is something you stupid lefties made up. Just how fucking dense are you anyway?

Well no.

He killed him because he was hunting.

Oh yeah ignoramus? Why hasn't Eric Holder charged him with anything yet? You're just too stupid to continue talking to.

Then arm every high school boy in your home town. At the end of the year when 20 boys are gone because of fights, what would you say happened to the 20 guys who won the fight but lost their lives.

And FYI... Where I went to HS, and where my kids go to HS (same school) virtually every house has a gun, including the houses with teenage boys - houses like mine... with 2 teenage boys.
How many Zimmerman's in your neighborhood? You should arm all the boys before they go out partying on Fridays.

And you should have Zimmerman types patrolling your streets. Hope your kids don't wear hoodies.

In Florida? No decent human being wears a hoodie here. Only thugs and losers. Like Martin. Good riddance to the piece of shit.

Good one.
That isn't what he said liar.

Lying is all these left wing nutjobs have ever had. The truth is never on their side.

Good one.

Lying is all these left wing nutjobs have ever had. The truth is never on their side.
Or the truth is always on our side and your lower class white trash heritage opinion is wrong.

Oh man! where was I?

You guys had a Zimmerman thread without me.

Damn!

Lol, rdean got the message from the DNC, they want this started back up to get blacks motivated to vote for a white person.

I'm a follower of the true GZ on twitter, none of the stupid crap in the OP or the link is true in any way.

But, if like me you just want to abuse the other side, welcome aboard.

Good one.

Or the truth is always on our side and your lower class white trash heritage opinion is wrong.

Ok, you are a simple minded fellow so let me help you out here. If the truth was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.

Oh man! where was I?

You guys had a Zimmerman thread without me.

Damn!

Lol, rdean got the message from the DNC, they want this started back up to get blacks motivated to vote for a white person.

I'm a follower of the true GZ on twitter, none of the stupid crap in the OP or the link is true in any way.

But, if like me you just want to abuse the other side, welcome aboard.
Yeah, abusing and berating the other guys is pretty much why I come here. My family and friends don't like it so much

Good one.

Ok, you are a simple minded fellow so let me help you out here. If the truth was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.
That's how I know your opinion means squat because you think I'm lying and I'm not.

Not very perceptive are you?

Good one.

That's how I know your opinion means squat because you think I'm lying and I'm not.

Not very perceptive are you?

I just knew you would answer in that way You are predictable because your mind is unable to function at a normal level. It's like talking to a child.

Here is the last clue that I will give to you:

You horned in on a conversation that I was having with someone else. They lied and I called them on it. You chimed in with childish irrelevant racist garbage. So basically I wasn't talking to you, I was answering your idiotic comment about the other guy's lie. Do you get it yet? Am I breaking through your thick skull yet?

BTW:
"horned in" means you interrupted.
"Irrelevant" means unrelated.

Now, I'm done talking to a child, you can choose to learn from this or you can stay stupid. Either way, good luck.

That's the problem. Everything is according to GZ, the peering in the windows, the things he said. How convenient is that? And I'm supposed to take them as facts? Bullshit.

The living guy got to tell the story while on trial for murder. He's vindicated only by the forensic evidence. Everything he said is bullshit to me.

Validated by forensic evidence and eyewitness testimony. GZ was correct, and wether Martin was stalking windows is irrelevant. You don't get to kill someone just because you don't like them following you.
nor do you get to kill someone just because they are walking in your neighborhood.

Look you stupid stupid moron, he didn't kill him for walking in the neighborhood. He killed the thug because the stupid thug tried to kill him. That lie is something you stupid lefties made up. Just how fucking dense are you anyway?

Well no.

Oh yeah ignoramus? Why hasn't Eric Holder charged him with anything yet? You're just too stupid to continue talking to.

Seriously?

What country are you from? Are you from America? Have you heard of the United States Constitution? How about the fifth amendment, does that have any meaning to you?

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Can you read that? Do you understand it? It's in the document:

Fifth Amendment | Constitution | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

This isn't a fucking football game. We are discussing the ending of a human life here. In other threads that would drive you nuts. You'd be passionately defending the life of a child. Except? This time it isn't in a womb. It was an 18 year old "black" male who was spending the night with his father watching a basketball game. And made the fatal mistake of thinking he could safely walk to the store, pick up some snacks and walk back home without having some sociopathic cop wannabe gun him down.

What the fuck happened to you to make you such a hateful person that you would cheer the killing of this son of a human mother. What makes you so callous that you cannot understand the void it left in the lives of many people close to this kid. Is it that you too are a sociopath?

Or is it that you are just a completely evil racist and bigot with no regard for a life that is out of the womb or is not white.

You are why much of the world looks to America in disgust.

Because you are a simply disgusting and vile person.

Well no.

Seriously?

What country are you from? Are you from America? Have you heard of the United States Constitution? How about the fifth amendment, does that have any meaning to you?

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

This isn't a fucking football game. We are discussing the ending of a human life here. In other threads that would drive you nuts. You'd be passionately defending the life of a child. Except? This time it isn't in a womb. It was an 18 year old "black" male who was spending the night with his father watching a basketball game. And made the fatal mistake of thinking he could safely walk to the store, pick up some snacks and walk back home without having some sociopathic cop wannabe gun him down.

What the fuck happened to you to make you such a hateful person that you would cheer the killing of this son of a human mother. What makes you so callous that you cannot understand the void it left in the lives of many people close to this kid. Is it that you too are a sociopath?

Or is it that you are just a completely evil racist and bigot with no regard for a life that is out of the womb or is not white.

Tell that to OJ you idiot. Now go play in the street retard.

Well no.

Seriously?

Amendment V

And that same Constitution gives every adult the right to defend their life and the lives of other innocents.

You libtards hate it because all these guns prevent you from having your little Murderous rages like the French 'Reign of Terror' and the Cambodian 'Killing Fields'.

Too bad so sad, little Nazi.

TM went inside the condo, then came out again to confront GZ.

One piece of trash confroned another piece of trash. We are just waiting for the end of the story when the second piece of trash gets thrown away for good.

No.

A scared kid couldn't get away from a conservative gun nut playing cop. He fought for his life and lost.

GOOD another black pos off the streets.

And that same Constitution gives every adult the right to defend their life and the lives of other innocents.

You libtards hate it because all these guns prevent you from having your little Murderous rages like the French 'Reign of Terror' and the Cambodian 'Killing Fields'.

Too bad so sad, little Nazi.

we have 32,000 gun deaths every year due to guns. The French "Reign of Terror" was mild by comparison.

Oh, there were many problems that contributed to Cambodia's problems. A lack of guns wasn't one of them.

Can't we just consider Martins death a late term abortion to placate the libtards?
T-Boner' was a dead thug walking anyway.
If I were George I'd send the fucking negro pieces of shit parents of T-Boner a fucking bill for the cost of the round I fired.

Forum List

Back