Zimmerman rescues African American driver from overturned Skittles delivery truck

3ok9c6.jpg

Half black?Link please.
His father has described his family as "multiracial"; his father is a White American of German descent and his mother is Peruvian with black ancestry through her Afro-Peruvian maternal grandfather.
Zim is not white. He is Hispanic/Black/white.

Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's funny how the right has such low regard for a killed black kid. His family lost their son.

They lost a punk/thug.

You really are q bitter old person. One good thing about all of this is, old bigots will die off soon enough. We just hope thy didn't pass down too Much hate.

N E G G E D !

Post a joke or get your ass off this thread. This is a joke thread you fucking idiot. Go fill your bath tub up with Skittles and pretend you're Godzilla in a ball pit.

Last edited:
What is the difference between Trayvon and George Zimmerman?
One smokes dope, the other smokes the dopes.

Not surprised to read how conservatives continue to disrespect a dead person. And they're the "family values - compassionate conservatives" - my ass.:lol:

I have about as much compassion for that "child" as I would for the other "children" that run in packs and kill people just for pulling over and reading a map when lost.

Forum List

Back