George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Even with all the hell he's been through, Zimmerman's natural desire and instinct to help others comes through.

This is the man the Liberals hate and want to see destroyed.

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue - ABC News

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

Why would, how could the left hate a man such as this?

Even with all the hell he's been through, Zimmerman's natural desire and instinct to help others comes through.

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

Because it's not about him.

It's about an agenda.

even with all the hell he's been through, zimmerman's natural desire and instinct to help others comes through.

This is the man the liberals hate and want to see destroyed.

george zimmerman emerged from hiding for truck crash rescue - abc news

george zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of trayvon martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford police department capt. Jim mcauliffe told abc news that zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a florida highway last week. Florida highway patrol is now handling the case, mcauliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of i-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot martin.

It's the first known sighting of zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed martin, 17, in sanford, fla., on feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that zimmerman shot martin in self-defense.

why would, how could the left hate a man such as this?

because it's not about him.

It's about an agenda.

+1

By all accounts I've ever heard, including this one, he is a decent human being. The entire fiasco of his persecution at the hands of the media and judicial system is deeply embarrassing as an American.

Because there is money to be made and control to be had by keeping the racial tensions alive.

Trayvon would have pulled the guy from the truck while feeling for his wallet.

Zimmerman_fights_zulu.gif

Because there is money to be made and control to be had by keeping the racial tensions alive.

And the platform of being victims lends to Drama Queen attention seeking.

EPCOBSGP8NBVJO06-rszw514

^^^ The Real Trickle Down Effect ^^^

Trayvon Martin could have been me - President Obama

It don't excuse his screw up.

Because he likes to kill children.

Even though I don't neg, with very rare exceptions, unless someone negs me.... I am really tempted to neg this.

I am unable to neg, but when I can, I plan on doing just that.

Trayvon was no child. He was a feral savage.

And all "feral savages" walk to the store to buy "Skittles and Ice Tea" before a game. It's what they do. It's what makes them "feral". Course, being black is part of it, right?

You are far too intelligent to make such an observation.

Which children would that be?

It don't excuse his screw up.

It does show what kind of man he is. Do you think Martin would have done the same thing, or would he have trotted on home while looking into peoples houses?

Even though I don't neg, with very rare exceptions, unless someone negs me.... I am really tempted to neg this.

I did. It's like disciplining an unruly child. Eventually it will make them think twice before doing the same bad shit again. Unfortunately, the admin has given those who refuse to play well with others a get out of jail free option by allowing for their rep to be turned off.

Forum List

Back