Zimmerman rescues African American driver from overturned Skittles delivery truck

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Florida State Police confirm that George Zimmerman the freed defendant in the Trayvon Martin murder trial.

Was instrumental in saving the life of a black man today in an overturned Skittles delivery truck.

The NAACP claims the wreck was staged in order to generate white sympathy for Zimmerman.

Al Sharpton has sent a race investigation team to the accident site to determine the percentage of blackness of the driver.

Pres. Obama so far has remained silent; and is waiting for the right moment to hold a press conference saying that he was once in a car wreck caused by a white person.

Eric Holder is having the DOJ determine if Zimmerman can be prosecuted for violating the black driver's civil rights by pulling him out of the burning truck without his consent.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, and I owe you rep when I can. This is a hoot! It's Zimmering me!

Last edited:
Jessie Jackson immediately gave an interview stating that no self respecting black man with allow a white person to rescue them.

Especially, the most evil racists of all the caucasians............white hispanics. .. :cool:

Zim's mother is half black and half Hispanic. Calling him "white" was stupid by all who did it. Morons...

Florida State Police confirm that George Zimmerman the freed defendant in the Trayvon Martin murder trial. Authorities state Zimmerman was instrumental in saving the life of a black man today in an overturned Skittles delivery truck.The NAACP claims the wreck was staged in order to generate white sympathy for Zimmerman.Al Sharpton has sent a race investigation team to the accident site to determine the amount of blackness of the driver.Pres. Obama so far has remained silent; and is waiting for the right moment to hold a press conference saying that he was once in a car wreck caused by a white person.Eric Holder is having the DOJ determine if Zimmerman can be prosecuted for violating the black driver's civil rights by pulling him out of the burning truck without his consent.

That was pretty damn funny!

Civil rights activist Van Jones stated that Skittles are the new Black Power symbol.

skittles.jpg

Florida State Police confirm that George Zimmerman the freed defendant in the Trayvon Martin murder trial.

Authorities state Zimmerman was instrumental in saving the life of a black man today in an overturned Skittles delivery truck.

The NAACP claims the wreck was staged in order to generate white sympathy for Zimmerman.

Al Sharpton has sent a race investigation team to the accident site to determine the amount of blackness of the driver.

Pres. Obama so far has remained silent; and is waiting for the right moment to hold a press conference saying that he was once in a car wreck caused by a white person.

Eric Holder is having the DOJ determine if Zimmerman can be prosecuted for violating the black driver's civil rights by pulling him out of the burning truck without his consent.

President Slick did issue a statement saying "If I owned a personal vehicle, it would look just like a Skittles truck".

It's funny how the right has such low regard for a killed black kid. His family lost their son. Damn.

Authorities state Zimmerman was instrumental in saving the life of a black man today in an overturned Skittles delivery truck.

Al Sharpton has sent a race investigation team to the accident site to determine the amount of blackness of the driver.

Come on Sunni.....I looked this up. I couldn't find anywhere that it states it was an African American that he saved! Unless you have that link? I agree that Zimmerman was rightfully Not Guilty, I've agreed with you all the way on this......but unless you can find a link, this had nothing to do with blacks. The story is just showing that Zimmerman does care about other people and he will be there to help when needed.

What would li'l Trayvon be doing if he were alive today?

Clawing frantically at the inside of his coffin.

In mean, really, George Zimmerman SHOULD leave the police work to the police. They, after all, are the ones who get specialized training on how to shoot unarmed black people.

And yes, I LOVED what we called 'cruelty jokes' when I was a kid: Mommy, mommy, why is daddy so pale? Shut up and dig!

Pres. Obama in a further sign of solidarity with the African American community and the protesters..

Has released a picture of the car he owned as a teenager.

donk1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back