Zimmerman rescues African American driver from overturned Skittles delivery truck

Pres. Obama in a further sign of solidarity with the African American community and the protesters..

Has released a picture of the car he owned as a teenager.

donk1.jpg

That's a composite of all of the cars he's owned.

^^^^ Leading republicans are calling for the FBI to try and find Pres. Obama's red car with the Skittles paint job that he owned as a teenager.

And search the glove box for the President's lost birth certificate. .. :cool:

Today someone threw some Skittles at me and yelled "Taste the freakin' rainbow!" so I went to McDonald's, bought some HOT coffee, and threw it at them yelling "I'm lovin' it!"

The Black guy was uninjured in the crash,
but after seeing who was dragging him out the car and across the road,
He needed an urgent change of underwear

It's funny how the right has such low regard for a killed black kid. His family lost their son. Damn.

The racist scum here think that's a good start.

Now watch them say they're not racist.

They're also liars.

Florida State Police confirm that George Zimmerman the freed defendant in the Trayvon Martin murder trial.

Was instrumental in saving the life of a black man today in an overturned Skittles delivery truck.

The NAACP claims the wreck was staged in order to generate white sympathy for Zimmerman.

Al Sharpton has sent a race investigation team to the accident site to determine the percentage of blackness of the driver.

Pres. Obama so far has remained silent; and is waiting for the right moment to hold a press conference saying that he was once in a car wreck caused by a white person.

Eric Holder is having the DOJ determine if Zimmerman can be prosecuted for violating the black driver's civil rights by pulling him out of the burning truck without his consent.

Over turned skittles delivery truck? now I know you are pulling our legs Sunni.

It's funny how the right has such low regard for a killed black kid. His family lost their son. Damn.

The racist scum here think that's a good start.

Now watch them say they're not racist.

They're also liars.
Hey, it's your racist democrat/liberal 'Hero's' that are crucifying an innocent man. .. :cool:

social-justice-for-trayvon.jpg

Florida State Police confirm that George Zimmerman the freed defendant in the Trayvon Martin murder trial.

Was instrumental in saving the life of a black man today in an overturned Skittles delivery truck.

The NAACP claims the wreck was staged in order to generate white sympathy for Zimmerman.

Al Sharpton has sent a race investigation team to the accident site to determine the percentage of blackness of the driver.

Pres. Obama so far has remained silent; and is waiting for the right moment to hold a press conference saying that he was once in a car wreck caused by a white person.

Eric Holder is having the DOJ determine if Zimmerman can be prosecuted for violating the black driver's civil rights by pulling him out of the burning truck without his consent.

And Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has announced that Karma is racist.

I know you meant to say this:

"It's funny how the right has such low regard for a dead violent street thug. His family lost their son. Damn.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

It's tragic how you idiot leftists have such a low regard for a fair trial.

Trayvon is indeed dead; his parents lost a son; and that is indeed a sad little tragedy.

But Trayvon initiated the violence and you idiot leftist hacks and your filthy ilk race hustlers tried to parlay that into the victimization of the person whom Trayvon attacked.

You are seriously sick fuckers.

Especially the totally dishonest shit heads like Zoned-out.

Make a joke or fuck off. Oh, wait. That's right. You ARE the joke. My bad.

It's official,your just a piece of shit but hey....chuckle, there is only a dead child and a grieving family. Oh wait, your a piece of shit so you think this is funny.

Forum List

Back