Zimmerman gets 250k for his $500 gun

Why weren't these and other witnesses allowed to testify? The fix was in and the kid never had a chance.

12. A police officer “corrected” a key witness. “The officer told the witness, a long-time teacher, it was Zimmerman who cried for help, said the witness. ABC News has spoken to the teacher and she confirmed that the officer corrected her when she said she heard the teenager shout for help.” [ABC News]

13. Three witnesses say they heard a boy cry for help before a shot was fired. “Three witnesses contacted by The Miami Herald say they saw or heard the moments before and after the Miami Gardens teenager’s killing. All three said they heard the last howl for help from a despondent boy.” [Miami Herald]

6. In a cell phone call moments before his death, Martin told a teenage girl that he was “hounded by a strange man on a cellphone who ran after him, cornered him and confronted him.” “‘He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man,’ Martin’s friend said. ‘I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run but he said he was not going to run.’ Eventually he would run, said the girl, thinking that he’d managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin. ‘Trayvon said, ‘What, are you following me for,’ and the man said, ‘What are you doing here.'” [ABC News]

22. Police ignored witness whose account was different from Zimmerman’s.“One of the witnesses who heard the crying said she called a detective repeatedly, but said he was not interested because her account differed from Zimmerman’s.” [Miami Herald]

Why weren't these and other witnesses allowed to testify? The fix was in and the kid never had a chance.

12. A police officer “corrected” a key witness. “The officer told the witness, a long-time teacher, it was Zimmerman who cried for help, said the witness. ABC News has spoken to the teacher and she confirmed that the officer corrected her when she said she heard the teenager shout for help.” [ABC News]

13. Three witnesses say they heard a boy cry for help before a shot was fired. “Three witnesses contacted by The Miami Herald say they saw or heard the moments before and after the Miami Gardens teenager’s killing. All three said they heard the last howl for help from a despondent boy.” [Miami Herald]

6. In a cell phone call moments before his death, Martin told a teenage girl that he was “hounded by a strange man on a cellphone who ran after him, cornered him and confronted him.” “‘He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man,’ Martin’s friend said. ‘I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run but he said he was not going to run.’ Eventually he would run, said the girl, thinking that he’d managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin. ‘Trayvon said, ‘What, are you following me for,’ and the man said, ‘What are you doing here.'” [ABC News]

22. Police ignored witness whose account was different from Zimmerman’s.“One of the witnesses who heard the crying said she called a detective repeatedly, but said he was not interested because her account differed from Zimmerman’s.” [Miami Herald]

there is proof that at one point martin had the upper hand, that is all.
There is more evidence than that. Either you don't know the facts or you're ignoring them.
there is no evidence that shows martin attacked zimmerman. no witnesses, no evidence. none.

what is hard about that?
Zimmerman knuckles didn't have a mark on them. Trayvons knuckles showed many signs of hitting zimmerman. Trayvon didn't have a single mark on his face or anywhere, while Zimmerman had many signs of being attacked.
PredFan , for real bro. Do you really not think George bares any responsibility for that confrontation happening? Okay, you think Martin attacked him first. Fine, that's a different question.

Let's look at it from a different angle. Let's suppose that you are your daughter were walking down the street one night and noticed a guy following you. Let's say you confronted this guy, wanting to know why he was following you and your daughter. Now let's suppose things devolved into a fight and you ended up shooting this guy and killing him.

Now let's say the police arrest you , do you claim that the other guy actually started it because he was stalking you and your daughter? Of course you do.
Youre using the word "stalking", but following isn't stalking. Quit trying to distort the facts.

I posted a link to the Florida Stalking Statute. What you think, feel, or believe is irrelevant. Zimmerman CLEARLY could have been charged with stalking.

For God's sakes man, a kid is dead because George followed him until the situation escalated into a gun being drawn.
Apparently the state disagrees with your silly interpretation, hence the reason he was never charged with stalking.

I remember how we were assured by the lefties here and by an 0bama spokesperson that the Justice Department would bring charges to correct this travesty. They can't even make stalking stick apparently. Liberals don't have the maturity or honesty to admit that they were wrong. Just as they were wrong about The thug Brown in Fergusson and the other guy in NYC. Likely, they will be wrong about those cops in Baltimore too. They will never ever admit it though.

Funny how reality always defies the left.

Treyvon Martin is gone, and the world is better for it…

So, not only does he get away with murder, literally, but he's also able to cash in on it.
A Looney Tunes took out a gangbanger, no big loss…

6. Martin’s English teacher described him “as an A and B student who majored in cheerfulness.” [Orlando Sentinel]

7. Martin had no criminal record. [New York Times]

OTOH, gz had a long police record and has added more crimes since then.

gz is just another racist loser - IOW, a RWNJ hero.

Any minute now the 0bama Justice department will bring charges against GZ and they will calling to the stand all of those "witnesses" that were ignored by the police department, the prosecutors and the media.

Any minute now....

I have to laugh at the person who laid out $250,000 for a $225.00 gun as a birthday present for her 19 year old son no less. What 19 year old wants a $225.00 gun when they could have had a Lambo? That gun will never be valued close to what that person paid. I just hope they have a lot of money to throw around.
Hmm good question. What kind of kid would love to have George Zimmerman's gun?

dylann.jpg
I'm not a kid, but I wouldn't mind having that piece of American history.
Yes because you are a sick pervert. The buyer won't even reveal themselves because they don't want the world to know what sick perverts their family is.
As loopy as George Zimmerman is, he knew to take the trash out… One less gangbanger.

So, not only does he get away with murder, literally, but he's also able to cash in on it.

6. Martin’s English teacher described him “as an A and B student who majored in cheerfulness.” [Orlando Sentinel]

He would've been just a gangbanger better off dead for the community…

Water under the bridge...

If he had been properly convicted he would not have been able to do this. It really helps when your daddy is a retired judge (if you're going to go around shooting black kids under the pretense of being a HOA Watch person).

No responsibility at all. You can't claim stalking or else every neighborhood watch program would be ended. Even if you could claim it, it's no reason for Martin to attack Zimmerman.

In your made up scenario, it would not end in a fight because if I noticed someone following me, I'd confront him and get to the bottom of it. That person would ask me what I was doing, I would tell him and then be on my way. Martin did no such thing, in fact Martin actually made it home, then went out and hunted GZ down. That is what the witnesses said in court. So your scenarios would not have happened. The only way I would have shot him is if he attacked me or my daughter. GZ wasn't going to attack Martin, only question him.

And your final point is moot.

So, to be clear you know that if you confronted someone it wouldn't end in a fight? Do you have next week's lotto numbers as well?

The only way it would end in a fight is if the stalker attacked me. Yes I know that for a fact. You asked a serious question, I gave you a serious answer and all you can do is respond childishly. Figures.

Again, assume he did hit you first, but you killed him, so he isn't there to defend himself. So we have the word of you and your daughter.. I ask again, wouldn't you claim he started the entire thing, FIRST by following you, then by hitting you when provoked? And yes, I believe Trayvon hit Martin first, but that is irrelevant b/c we don't KNOW for a fact.

What we DO know is that if George hadn't been following Martin, Martin wouldn't have confronted him. We absolutely know that.

No. I would say, and correctly, that he attacked me and I had to protect myself.

All of the witnesses and forensic evidence supports GZ's claim the Martin hit him first.
there are no witnesses or forensic evidence supporting the claim that martin hit zimmerman first.
There's no evidence Trayvon was ever struck at all, let alone first.

Who gives a shit… No one here is going to miss Trayvon Martin.

I have to laugh at the person who laid out $250,000 for a $225.00 gun as a birthday present for her 19 year old son no less. What 19 year old wants a $225.00 gun when they could have had a Lambo? That gun will never be valued close to what that person paid. I just hope they have a lot of money to throw around.

dylann.jpg
Yes because you are a sick pervert. The buyer won't even reveal themselves because they don't want the world to know what sick perverts their family is.
As loopy as George Zimmerman is, he knew to take the trash out… One less gangbanger.

He probably saved future lives and property.

dylann.jpg
A "gangbanger" has to be in a gang first to be called that.

Oh well. GZ's life is forever ruined. You reap what you sow. The moral of the story, is don't stalk people and go out looking for a fight.

dylann.jpg
A "gangbanger" has to be in a gang first to be called that.

Oh well. GZ's life is forever ruined. You reap what you sow. The moral of the story, is don't stalk people and go out looking for a fight.
trayvon-martin-day-1.jpg

Forum List

Back