Zimmerman charges dropped again

The interest people have in him is that he got away with murder and he is clearly someone who is violent and psychotic. He is another OJ Simpson, and some day it's going to catch up with him, as it did with OJ. We pay attention to him because we are waiting to see that happen: that he gets what he deserves.
And there we have absolute PROOF you are obsessed with an INNOCENT man. To remind you pea brain retard, he was found NOT GUILTY of Murder BY a JURY of his peers. That means since one is innocent till proven guilty he is innocent. Yet here you are claiming otherwise.
Was OJ innocent?
Yes he was, Did you watch the trial? I did. The prosecutors failed miserably. The defense proved well beyond a shadow of a doubt that someone could have set OJ up.
Yes, I did watch the trial. Glad you admit you are a racist hypocrite.
I did no such thing, as for me being racist you have YET to actually quote me or link to a passage I wrote that supports your ignorant claim. But you keep using the N word and calling other races racist names, you would appear to be the racist here.
Wait...you jump on others wo say they think Zimmerman was guilty...but it is okay for you to say OJ is guilty? Why...oh, that is what racist hypocrite pussies do...now isn't it?

By a jury of his peers, OJ Simpson was innocent.
Yeah...but he murdered two people. Just trying to point out the hypocrisy of the resident racists.

My experience is racists, hate blacks and hispanics, not just one or the other.

Also, the Simpson case was thought to be pretty cut and dry. The Zimmerman case was not so much as Martin was on top Zimmerman and beating him.

Self defense was probable which is a reasonable doubt. Simpson, the DNA evidence was overwhelming.
But Simpson was found not guilty. Why different standards? If he is found not guilty...there should be no question, right? That is the stance of the rabid racists on this forum. Hell, people made the argument that the evidence in Simpson's case was manufactured and tampered with.

As for racists hating nigg3rs and wetbacks...Zimmerman looks pretty white to me...the wetback angle was just a liberal slant. My bet, most of the resident racists wouldn't have cared if Zimmerman looked a bit darker.
I'm not sure what the rabid racist on this board think, however the evidence in the Simpson case was really overwhelming.

One of the reasons that he got off was because of diluted or contaminated DNA samples. DNA samples when diluted or contaminated are less likely to match not more likely to match. So the DNA was a non-issue but the defense team was pretty good.

On Zimmerman's the evidence matched the story.

As far as racists, they will twist and distort the truth to match an agenda. There is no reasoning with people that hate irrationally.
Don't get me wrong, I have no issue with the Zimmerman verdict...it could have gone either way IMO. But the motivation of the resident USMB racists (the majority) is suspect.

I think you have a valid point, people that hate for no other reason then skin color are not rational in their thought process. Hate can really screw you up.

Yeah...but he murdered two people. Just trying to point out the hypocrisy of the resident racists.

My experience is racists, hate blacks and hispanics, not just one or the other.

Also, the Simpson case was thought to be pretty cut and dry. The Zimmerman case was not so much as Martin was on top Zimmerman and beating him.

Self defense was probable which is a reasonable doubt. Simpson, the DNA evidence was overwhelming.
But Simpson was found not guilty. Why different standards? If he is found not guilty...there should be no question, right? That is the stance of the rabid racists on this forum. Hell, people made the argument that the evidence in Simpson's case was manufactured and tampered with.

As for racists hating nigg3rs and wetbacks...Zimmerman looks pretty white to me...the wetback angle was just a liberal slant. My bet, most of the resident racists wouldn't have cared if Zimmerman looked a bit darker.
I'm not sure what the rabid racist on this board think, however the evidence in the Simpson case was really overwhelming.

One of the reasons that he got off was because of diluted or contaminated DNA samples. DNA samples when diluted or contaminated are less likely to match not more likely to match. So the DNA was a non-issue but the defense team was pretty good.

On Zimmerman's the evidence matched the story.

As far as racists, they will twist and distort the truth to match an agenda. There is no reasoning with people that hate irrationally.
Don't get me wrong, I have no issue with the Zimmerman verdict...it could have gone either way IMO. But the motivation of the resident USMB racists (the majority) is suspect.

I think you have a valid point, people that hate for no other reason then skin color are not rational in their thought process. Hate can really screw you up.
Exactly...and I could care less if someone is a racist...I can't stand the hypocrisy.

For many on the right it was the unwarranted fear that a Zimmerman guilty verdict would somehow 'jeopardize' SYG/Castle Doctrine, when in fact the notion is ridiculous – as Zimmerman didn't even make a SYG defense.

oh brother. We fear your unwarranted act of pretending to know what Every person on the right fears. You should fear nobody takes you serious anymore.

And there we have absolute PROOF you are obsessed with an INNOCENT man. To remind you pea brain retard, he was found NOT GUILTY of Murder BY a JURY of his peers. That means since one is innocent till proven guilty he is innocent. Yet here you are claiming otherwise.
Was OJ innocent?
Yes he was, Did you watch the trial? I did. The prosecutors failed miserably. The defense proved well beyond a shadow of a doubt that someone could have set OJ up.
I did no such thing, as for me being racist you have YET to actually quote me or link to a passage I wrote that supports your ignorant claim. But you keep using the N word and calling other races racist names, you would appear to be the racist here.
Wait...you jump on others wo say they think Zimmerman was guilty...but it is okay for you to say OJ is guilty? Why...oh, that is what racist hypocrite pussies do...now isn't it?
I said he wasn't guilty dumb ass. Perhaps you are stupider then I thought?

Was OJ innocent?
I said he wasn't guilty dumb ass. Perhaps you are stupider then I thought?
in this case, I am...misread your post

The righties did more than just support Zimmerman. They sent him reward money for killing a black Skittle eating teen. A teen that turned on his stalker not knowing that the fat little goon was a cowardly gun pussy.
What "reward money"? Can't low information lefties even respect and accept jury decisions these days?

About 20 years ago, I had someone threaten me with a gun. Twenty years before that, I had someone threaten me with in knife. Based on neither incident did I respond by becoming pro-gun. I don't think the average person needs to own guns, much less carry one around with them.
Exatcly 23 years ago I was threaten by men without guns....my gun saved my children's lives as well as mine.

Do shut up.
You're very ignorant and not following the thread. I was responding to a post that asked me if I thought the women GZ has conflicts with should have guns.
The point is if you don't think you need to own a gun don't. As far as whether anyone else should that is none of your business.

The righties did more than just support Zimmerman. They sent him reward money for killing a black Skittle eating teen. A teen that turned on his stalker not knowing that the fat little goon was a cowardly gun pussy.
What "reward money"? Can't low information lefties even respect and accept jury decisions these days?
Okay, they called it Zimmies` "defense fund". Would they have sent him money if he had killed a white teenager?

Okay, they called it Zimmies` "defense fund". Would they have sent him money if he had killed a white teenager?
He wouldn't have needed it if he had killed a white teenager. We wouldn't even know his name.
Now you`re getting it. Had he killed a white teenager he`d probably still be in jail and we wouldn`t have heard of George Z. You`re more perceptive than I would`ve given you credit for.

He wouldn't have needed it if he had killed a white teenager. We wouldn't even know his name.
Now you`re getting it. Had he killed a white teenager he`d probably still be in jail and we wouldn`t have heard of George Z. You`re more perceptive than I would`ve given you credit for.
A white teenager would never have attacked him in the first place.

[QUOTE="August West, post: 10662041, member: 50970
Now you`re getting it. Had he killed a white teenager he`d probably still be in jail and we wouldn`t have heard of George Z. You`re more perceptive than I would`ve given you credit for.[/QUOTE]
Of killed a white woman and didn't go to jail. Despite most blacks believing he did it.

Ya, he may have decided it was a good day to shoot up his school instead.

[QUOTE="August West, post: 10662041, member: 50970
Of killed a white woman and didn't go to jail. Despite most blacks believing he did it.[/QUOTE]

If it was a white kid, the press never would have cared and the prosecution would never had the pressure put on them to prosecute.

No one would have cared and Zimmerman would never been heard of.

You people hung up on Zimmerman might as well just get over it.

he was found NOT GUILY by a jury made up of people just like you

so it's does no good to keep harping on it. I thought OJ. Simpson got away with murder but I didn't lose sleep over it though I like him less than I already did.... and as you see KARMA came back to bite him in ass and he's in jail now anyway

so it's does no good to keep harping on it. I thought OJ. Simpson got away with murder but I didn't lose sleep over it though I like him less than I already did.... and as you see KARMA came back to bite him in ass and he's in jail now anyway

OJ Simpson was also found not guilty, but most of America and the world believe he murdered those two people. Juries don't always get it right. There have been 325 post-conviction DNA exonerations in United States history. That means that juries got it wrong 325 times, that we know of. The fact that people like OJ and Zimmerman are found not guilty does not make them innocent: it means that the jury may have gotten it wrong, or the prosecution did not present enough evidence to convict. Jury members often say they felt the accused did do the crime, but the evidence was not there to prove it. Most people believe Zimmerman was in the wrong. A jury finding him not guilty does not prove innocence. And we can see, have seen since the end of the trial, that this guy is a hothead. He’s going to be like OJ: one day he’ll be in prison for a long, long time.

He would have never followed a white teenager: the situation was set up by Zimmerman profiling a black teenager. He would not have been following a white kid.

Forum List

Back