Zero reason to ban AR-15 guns

The AR 15 is just a semi-auto 222 caliber rifle. Why has it become so notorious among lefties who don't know shit about weapons?
Why do gun lovers insist on high capacity magazines instead of simply being better shots.
They aren't high capacity magazines. AK's come standard with 30 round mags, and AR's 20, IIRC. And liar, it's about fire power, being able to defend yourself from multiple murderous democrat ex felons attacking you like they have been all over the country.

Personally I'd rather a 6.8 mm or a 7.62 mm

IMO the 5.56 is nothing but a rodent gun.

Made short work of them rodents in kenosha. ;)

Put a winter coat on one of those rodents and see what happens.

There is no real advantage of a 5.56 mm round in any self defense situation. The only reason the military chose a 5.56 round is that a grunt can carry a lot more of them not because they were especially deadly.

In fact it has been argued that the 5.56 round was chosen because it was actually less likely to kill an enemy than to injure. A dead soldier takes no resources while injured soldiers put a strain on enemy capability.

There is no real advantage of a 5.56 mm round in any self defense situation. The only reason the military chose a 5.56 round is that a grunt can carry a lot more of them not because they were especially deadly.

In fact it has been argued that the 5.56 round was chosen because it was actually less likely to kill an enemy than to injure. A dead soldier takes no resources while injured soldiers put a strain on enemy capability.
Putting a coat on them makes them stay warm while they bleed out. So how many people have you shot with it? None.

If we're cursed and Biden gets elected, the state of law and order will be almost non existent to the point that everyone will need an AR15. Vote Republican. It's our only chance.

Putting a coat on them makes them stay warm while they bleed out. So how many people have you shot with it? None.

Nope I never had to shoot anyone.

What about you , Killer?

Why would you choose a 5.56 NATO round over a 7.62 NATO round?

The AR 15 is just a semi-auto 222 caliber rifle. Why has it become so notorious among lefties who don't know shit about weapons?
Why do gun lovers insist on high capacity magazines instead of simply being better shots.
They aren't high capacity magazines. AK's come standard with 30 round mags, and AR's 20, IIRC. And liar, it's about fire power, being able to defend yourself from multiple murderous democrat ex felons attacking you like they have been all over the country.
Maybe in right wing fantasy. How many people tried to get Rittenhouse? Not twenty or thirty people. And, the guy who had a gun and pointed it at Rittenhouse but did not shoot, only needed one bullet.

If we're cursed and Biden gets elected, the state of law and order will be almost non existent to the point that everyone will need an AR15. Vote Republican. It's our only chance.
We`re at the lowest point I`ve seen in my 67 years....under republican rule. The president, whose friends are either indicted or are doing time will restore law and order? Good one. :laughing0301:

We`re at the lowest point I`ve seen in my 67 years....under republican rule. The president, whose friends are either indicted or are doing time will restore law and order? Good one. :laughing0301:
Well, I'm 69 sonny and I think Trump will be the best President of my lifetime, not counting Ike, who I was too young to judge, but I admire him greatly. I admit this president comes across as an asshole sometime but he's an achiever. You don't have to like your boss to know he's the best thing for your company. Vote straight Republican and watch America soar

There is no reason why anyone needs an assault rifle. Look at all of these thugs who bring them to political rallies. We don't need them in America's neighborhoods, statehouses, etc. Seeing pictures of people like the trash brothers in Michigan who have been arrested in the kidnap plot against Gov. Whitmer made me think about who protects us from them. Do we put our cops in danger? Who is to be tasked with taking the guns away from people like them? When we have nuts running around committing mass murders, trying to kidnap a sitting governor to try her for "treason," maintaining that people who hold guns on others are acting in "self defense" when they shoot the person trying to grab the gun away, this demonstrates that we have too many crazy people in this society to allow these types of weapons.

It is totally ridiculous to allow anyone into a state capitol building with a firearm.

We have over 18 million of these rifles in private hands.....each year knives, clubs and bare hands kill more people than these rifles...

You have no rational point.

If left wingers are trying to kidnap democrat party governors....you need to stop them, not normal people who own these rifles...you dumb ass....

Again...

18 million of these rifles in private hands.....

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Knives...1,476

Clubs....397

Bare hands....600

Rifles...364 ( All rifles included, not just AR-15s)

18 million of these rifles in private hands..........

It is their gateway to banning all semi-automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns......they get uninformed people to agree that banning the AR-15 is necessary.....then they wait......then they come back and say.....since you gave us the power to ban that rifle cause it is "scary and dangerous," by the way, all those other rifles, pistols and shotguns that are semi-automatic work the same way, so we get to ban those too...

That is why...

You are a dumb ass.....you repeat whatever the democrat party press member says, with a stupid look on your face and drool coming out of your mouth...

High Capacity Magazine? Boy you are stupid....They want to ban guns through the back door and getting magazines that hold 11 or more bullets is a way to get a lot of guns banned without passing another law.....since lots of guns come with 15-19 round magazines.....you dumb ass...

A wannabee 'gun' for military fetishists. No reason to ban it; they're relatively harmless. If we want to ban something dangerous, ban the duopoly.

Forum List

Back