Zelenskyy is expected to visit Biden in Washington as he's requesting $24 billion more in aid for Ukraine

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Here we go again. When is enough ENOUGH of giving this grifter billions more of American taxpayers dollars? It's a waste if you ask me. This guy has the goods on the Usurper and he has no choice but to comply to him every time he asks for more money.

Here we go again. When is enough ENOUGH of giving this grifter billions more of American taxpayers dollars? It's a waste if you ask me. This guy has the goods on the Usurper and he has no choice but to comply to him every time he asks for more money.

Damn, Zelensky is sure living paycheck to paycheck.

Congress handles the checkbook

it never ends....

1694740386837.png

That is about the same amount the filthy ass UAW will get with Potatohead's EV subsidy scam.

At least with giving money to Ukraine we get dead Russians. All we get with Potatohead's EV subsidies are shitty EVs that nobody wants, fat cat union bosses and kickbacks to the Democrats.

I am willing to adopt a widowed, young, blonde female from Ukraine that will reduce the need to support her after they mail her to me.

So weird the Biden brand financially benefits off dubious Ukrainian companies and actions. Soon after Biden was appointed POTUS then snap, our money supports their war. We're supposed to believe that's all on Putin too. If you think it should be, I'm selling fools gold at $1200 an Oz.

Forum List

Back