Zach Wahls Destroys Anti-Gay Activist in Boy Scout Debate on CNN: VIDEO Read more: h

Zach Wahls Destroys Anti-Gay Activist in Boy Scout Debate on CNN: VIDEO

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2013/04/wahlsstemberger.html#ixzz2RLUjd3n1

"When people try to say that this is about, you know, 'open' or 'avowed' homosexuality, it's really just a code word for the problem they have with gay people. Being an 'open gay person' is not a whole lot different from being a closeted gay person except for the fact that you have somebody trying to lie and violate the very first part of the Scout law which is that a Scout is trustworthy."

Who doesn't love watching a homophobic bigot get bitch slapped?

The boy scouts used to not let gays in. How did that work out for them?

Nearly 8,000 Alleged Child Abusers Identified In Boy Scouts’ Files, Review Finds
The BSA also reported 12,254 alleged victims within its organization dating back to 1944.
Back when they had self respect and a moral compass? Worked out great till evil came a knocking.

Zach Wahls Destroys Anti-Gay Activist in Boy Scout Debate on CNN: VIDEO

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2013/04/wahlsstemberger.html#ixzz2RLUjd3n1

"When people try to say that this is about, you know, 'open' or 'avowed' homosexuality, it's really just a code word for the problem they have with gay people. Being an 'open gay person' is not a whole lot different from being a closeted gay person except for the fact that you have somebody trying to lie and violate the very first part of the Scout law which is that a Scout is trustworthy."

Who doesn't love watching a homophobic bigot get bitch slapped?

The boy scouts used to not let gays in. How did that work out for them?

Nearly 8,000 Alleged Child Abusers Identified In Boy Scouts’ Files, Review Finds
The BSA also reported 12,254 alleged victims within its organization dating back to 1944.
Back when they had self respect and a moral compass? Worked out great till evil came a knocking.

When was that?

I wonder what the new sodomy merit badge will look like.

Fudge Packer I

Fudge Packer II

Don't get me going:eusa_shhh:
Thumb it up byachez !

This is what your butt hole looks like before the Boy Scouts

(o)

This is what it looks like after

(O)

I wonder if tRump was a scout ?

3BBBAF4100000578-4079332-Trump_accused_Democrats_of_having_lost_so_badly_they_just_don_t_-a-171_1483241705686.jpg

Forum List

Back