How Does the American Presence in the Middle East Benefit Americans?

It benefits the Americans selling the weapons to the U.S. government. It benefits the Americans in the government who get more power. Nobody else.

You could write a book about how does the American presence in the Middle East benefit Americans...... but to be clear and succinct ...I will go with what the poster above said .... to kill the bad guys! :)

How Does the American Presence in the Middle East Benefit Americans?

It creates jobs in the defense industry and the trauma care industry which in turn creates payoffs for politicians.

Did I mention it makes armchair general chickenhawk scum feel good?

Even this stupid fuck had enough sense to bail after he killed a couple hundred Americans chasing Levantine unicorns..

reagan-killers.jpg

Last edited:
You could write a book about how does the American presence in the Middle East benefit Americans...... but to be clear and succinct ...I will go with what the poster above said .... to kill the bad guys! :)

And the good guys, and the neutral guys, and the women, and the children, and, well, anybody really.

And the good guys, and the neutral guys, and the women, and the children, and, well, anybody really.

War was never pretty...

No one has mentioned OIL ???

you may not understand but a Capitalist Economy - even one based on Goods and Services requires energy to turn its wheels.

and besides they are such wonderful people, its just fun being there.

War was never pretty...

That response is part of the problem. U.S. kills innocent civilians and the response is, "War is hell." Muslims kill innocent Americans and the response is, "KILL THE TERRORISTS!!!!!"

This double standard is sickening.

So far, the only reason anyone has managed to summon is taken from stock western movies -- to kill the bad guys.

What an informed bunch.

You want to live in the Land of Peaches and Cream
Kevin_Kennedy?

Then get off this planet soon.

I'm a Canuck. I don't want to behead you. Ok it sucks that I gave you Celine Dione and Justin Bieber....

Why are you allowing the Rockefellers and Soros to block the Keystone. I don't get it.

Your politicians are insane. They are freaking nuts.

you may not understand but a Capitalist Economy - even one based on Goods and Services requires energy to turn its wheels.

We get our oil from Canada. Mexico, the US, and South America. Our presence in the Middle East does nothing to lower oil prices in the US. It makes no sense to ship it in from the MIddle East dues to transportation costs.

Nope, even that flimsy excuse is no reason for our presence there.

We as canucks are your number one supplier. Why are you letting the Rockefellers and Soros block the Keystone?

Why are you allowing this? They are giving millions to anti Keystone groups. Are you insane?

I'm a Canuck. I don't want to behead you. Ok it sucks that I gave you Celine Dione and Justin Bieber....

Why are you allowing the Rockefellers and Soros to block the Keystone. I don't get it.

Your politicians are insane. They are freaking nuts.

Well, yeah, they're insane.

Go figure.

War was never pretty...

That response is part of the problem. U.S. kills innocent civilians and the response is, "War is hell." Muslims kill innocent Americans and the response is, "KILL THE TERRORISTS!!!!!"

This double standard is sickening.

It would be a double standard if in the course of the US presence the killing of civilians was an intentional act and the plan was solely to kill those civilians.

Forum List

Back