Zach Wahls Destroys Anti-Gay Activist in Boy Scout Debate on CNN: VIDEO Read more: h

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Zach Wahls Destroys Anti-Gay Activist in Boy Scout Debate on CNN: VIDEO

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2013/04/wahlsstemberger.html#ixzz2RLUjd3n1

"When people try to say that this is about, you know, 'open' or 'avowed' homosexuality, it's really just a code word for the problem they have with gay people. Being an 'open gay person' is not a whole lot different from being a closeted gay person except for the fact that you have somebody trying to lie and violate the very first part of the Scout law which is that a Scout is trustworthy."

Who doesn't love watching a homophobic bigot get bitch slapped?

Here's the gay argument in a nutshell:

There's no scientific reason for gays not to marry. All moral reasons are unscientific.

Therefore, if you abandon morals, it's fine for gays to marry.

Hey if you like it juicy up the ass I've not a problem. That's your choice. You like getting drilled.

But when you start to get off on this stuff....whoa geeze.

Can you put it in another room?

Hey if you like it juicy up the ass I've not a problem. That's your choice. You like getting drilled.

But when you start to get off on this stuff....whoa geeze.

Can you put it in another room?

Oh my. You're putting the poor dears in the closet.

Homophobe.

I wonder what the new sodomy merit badge will look like.

Don't let me play with this. :lmao: This has too much potential.

STOP ME NOW. I swear stop me now.

:lol: Not kidding am a Canuck.... this won't work out well...

I don't know what you are playing with but for Heaven's sake wash your hands afterwards!!

Good night all my work here is done.

"When people try to say that this is about, you know, 'open' or 'avowed' homosexuality, it's really just a code word for the problem they have with gay people. Being an 'open gay person' is not a whole lot different from being a closeted gay person except for the fact that you have somebody trying to lie and violate the very first part of the Scout law which is that a Scout is trustworthy."

If gay people were born gay, they why do they spend most of their time trying to justify their lifestyle to others? I never quite got that. If it were a genetic condition, why do they feel the need to say "please accept me!" all the time?

This is a pile of crap. I think being gay is more of a status symbol than sexual alignment. Trustworthiness means you come out and say you're gay from the get go, instead of hiding it from other people. Which makes me doubt it's roots in genetics.

Last edited:

The boy scouts used to not let gays in. How did that work out for them?

Nearly 8,000 Alleged Child Abusers Identified In Boy Scouts’ Files, Review Finds
The BSA also reported 12,254 alleged victims within its organization dating back to 1944.

The best argument by the anti-gay guy was that the loud and proud guys will not settle for keeping sexual issue out of the discussion.

That's a problem.

Just keep that shit away from the kids.

That also helps keep the funding for BSA up.

Forum List

Back