You're welcome!

Third Party voting has always helped the other side win

Look at Woodrow Wilson
George Wallace helped Nixon win
Ross Perot helped Clinton
Ralph Nader helped Bush
We went from a on the edge of a Republic to Democracy in recent decades. Today Democracy is extremism of the Democratic Party pushed as normal and what is normal pushed as hate and right wing. There is give and take. And for too many years it has been take for the Progressives who are spoiled and insolent for it. In a time of less there are going to be people protecting their areas and there will not be much tolerance for outsiders causing trouble. This is not a decade ago. Nor 20 years ago or a few decades ago. The real issue is that people want to be left alone. They do not want others to infringe on them.

Not to worry, I think you see the other arguments and posts calling you stupid.
I do! None of them make much sense, but I tell you what. You've convinced me. I'm going to vote duopoly. You seem like an idiot, and a douchebag. Who are you voting for? I'll go with the other guy.

I do! None of them make much sense, but I tell you what. You've convinced me. I'm going to vote duopoly. You seem like an idiot, and a douchebag. Who are you voting for? I'll go with the other guy.
Or, on second thought, I'll vote my conscience.

You're welcome.

Riddle me this. Whens the last time your vote was for the winner?

Thanks

My vote wasn't for the candidate that got us into useless wars. They got us in to $33 trillion of debt. That lie to us over and over so I will say all of my votes have went to the winner.

When factually backed into a corner and made to look as stupid as you, I'm thankful that I would show more class.
Any other idiotic threads you want to start so that the board can make light of the dunce once more?

When factually backed into a corner and made to look as stupid as you, I'm thankful that I would show more class.
Any other idiotic threads you want to start so that the board can make light of the dunce once more?
Except he wasn't "factually backed into a corner"....You're exposing exactly the intellectually vapid reasoning LO2E dupoply douchebags like you use, in order to try and con people into throwing in with you.

Forum List

Back