You're Stuck With ROMNEY!!!!

:lol:

What happened to the 'Power of the Tea Party"?

I called it long ago: you wingnuts will settle for what the establishment gives you, no matter what you say.

"No more McCains!" you said.

"No more RINOs!" you said.

"A REAL conservative this time!" you said.

SUCKERS! :lol:

Oh?

Well that must be why;

{Herman Cain has moved into a tie with Mitt Romney atop the field of Republican presidential candidates, according to a new CBS News poll, while Rick Perry has fallen 11 percentage points in just two weeks. }

Herman Cain rises, Rick Perry slides in new CBS News poll - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

ROFL

Fucking retard.

Why do you keep pushing Romney down our throats? The first primary isn't until February. This is still october.

We have had dozens of front runners. there was a time not so long ago that the Great Haircut was in the lead. He vanished without a trace. The Bachman Overdrive was the anointed one. She is polling 7% and declining.

And of course Sainted Sarah. What happened to her?

We will make up our own minds, thank you very much. The only joy we have is in seeing you consistently wrong.

Campaign workers are fleeing Bachmann in DROVES.

Perry has 30 years of skeletons in his closet - he's a career politician who has used lax Texas laws to enrich himself. Whether it's legal or not, the rest of the country will not like what they hear.

Poor Sarah - very quietly - announced that, after all, she will not be running.

I called that, too.
can you call the direction in which the sun will rise, as well? Cause that's equally impressive.

So. The Reps are stuck with Romney?? Gee you must have a pretty good crystal ball.

Ah well. At least they aren't stuck with Barry like you are.

Seriously. If I were the Dems I'd be telling Barry to pull and LBJ and not run. They have time to run another candidate. One who just might have a shot at winning in 2012.

Last edited:
I used to say that I'd vote for the 1st person who walked out of a Kwik-E-Mart instead of the last Repub Pres. but it wasn't because of whatever religious beliefs he may espouse to have. Teavangelists, on the other hand, would be voting contrary to their religious beliefs if they voted for a Mormon right?

Last edited:
I used to say that I'd vote for the 1st person who walked out of a Kwik-E-Mart instead of the last Repub Pres. but it wasn't because of whatever religious beliefs he may espouse to have. Teavangelists, on the other hand, would be voting contrary to their religious beliefs if they voted for a Mormon right?
Why do you think someone's religion is important in politics? Well, US politics?

I used to say that I'd vote for the 1st person who walked out of a Kwik-E-Mart instead of the last Repub Pres.

Yeah? Look how that turned out, now we have Dumbfuck Obama as POTUS....

but it wasn't because of whatever religious beliefs he may espouse to have. Teavangelists, on the other hand, would be voting contrary to their religious beliefs if they voted for a Mormon right?

Your bigotry makes you stupid, Scheiß Maus.

I believe so.

I believe so.
Another bigot. Not that I'm surprised at all.

What a dumb ass statement.

Since when do the Tea Partiers push religious beliefs?? Not an uber right winger in sight.

Unless of course wantinig to curb spending in DC and protesting how our tax money is spent is now a religion??

Oh and just in escaped your keen notice, not all Tea Partiers are Reps. There are Indi's and (gasp) Dems as well.

Last edited:

I believe so.
Another bigot. Not that I'm surprised at all.

To "believe" requires having to "think".

Enough said.

I called it long ago: you wingnuts will settle for what the establishment gives you, no matter what you say.

When did the Primary end?

Why do you think someone's religion is important in politics? Well, US politics?

Religion supercedes/overrides politics. I thought that was common knowledge :eusa_eh:

lol...a far left poster cries "you are stuck with romney" and another far left poster takes it as fact anbd criticizes the right for it

And yet, we have yet to have a single primary election.

lol...a far left poster cries "you are stuck with romney" and another far left poster takes it as fact anbd criticizes the right for it

And yet, we have yet to have a single primary election.

I think their posts speak for themselves in they have no understanding of a conservative... I don't know how you could be so ignorant, it's pretty amazing

The only thing that's more amazing is that they think they are dead it on, it's pretty hilarious.

Forum List

Back