You're Stuck With ROMNEY!!!!

It all depends upon who gets that magic number of 270 electoral votes. As of this post, it looks like Perry or Romney. Romney expands the map. Perry energizes the base. Though all of the candidates are almost perfect for the job, I think that is how it will shake out. Romney or Perry.
Romney does not expand the map. He shrinks the map. He will not get Southern votes. He will not get Southern Baptist votes. Period. He will not get extremist teabagger votes. They will stay home, disgusted.

Not with the threat of getting Obama back, they won't.
If you think that Southern Baptists will put politics ahead of their religious beliefs, you are sorely mistaken. SB believe that Mormonism is a cult - it is written into the Southern Baptist charter.

It all depends upon who gets that magic number of 270 electoral votes. As of this post, it looks like Perry or Romney. Romney expands the map. Perry energizes the base. Though all of the candidates are almost perfect for the job, I think that is how it will shake out. Romney or Perry.
Romney does not expand the map. He shrinks the map. He will not get Southern votes. He will not get Southern Baptist votes. Period. He will not get extremist teabagger votes. They will stay home, disgusted.
Plenty of guys who put their testicles in their wives/girlfriends' mouths will vote for Romney....

dipshit.
Somewhere, daveman feels like he just got a reach-around.

I don't know if Romney has this thing in the bag, but I wouldn't be sorry to see him as the GOP nominee. He's not bonkers and that's basically the litmus test these days. I think he could do good for the country.

He's also the only GOP candidate that could give Obama a real run for his money.

:lol:

What happened to the 'Power of the Tea Party"?

I called it long ago: you wingnuts will settle for what the establishment gives you, no matter what you say.

"No more McCains!" you said.

"No more RINOs!" you said.

"A REAL conservative this time!" you said.

SUCKERS! :lol:
CryBabyObama.jpg
This makes no sense. As usual.

Why do you keep pushing Romney down our throats? The first primary isn't until February. This is still october.

We have had dozens of front runners. there was a time not so long ago that the Great Haircut was in the lead. He vanished without a trace. The Bachman Overdrive was the anointed one. She is polling 7% and declining.

And of course Sainted Sarah. What happened to her?

We will make up our own minds, thank you very much. The only joy we have is in seeing you consistently wrong.

What happened to the 'Power of the Tea Party"?

I called it long ago: you wingnuts will settle for what the establishment gives you, no matter what you say.

"No more McCains!" you said.

"No more RINOs!" you said.

"A REAL conservative this time!" you said.

SUCKERS! :lol:
CryBabyObama.jpg
Of course it makes no sense to you. You are hysterical right now.

How anyone could think this is February 2012 is beyond me, but it's not as if there aren't some seriously brain-damaged posters on USMB.

Why do you keep pushing Romney down our throats? The first primary isn't until February. This is still october.

We have had dozens of front runners. there was a time not so long ago that the Great Haircut was in the lead. He vanished without a trace. The Bachman Overdrive was the anointed one. She is polling 7% and declining.

We will make up our own minds, thank you very much. The only joy we have is in seeing you consistently wrong.

Campaign workers are fleeing Bachmann in DROVES.

Perry has 30 years of skeletons in his closet - he's a career politician who has used lax Texas laws to enrich himself. Whether it's legal or not, the rest of the country will not like what they hear.

Poor Sarah - very quietly - announced that, after all, she will not be running.

I called that, too.

How anyone could think this is February 2012 is beyond me, but it's not as if there aren't some seriously brain-damaged posters on USMB.
It makes no sense because Obama will be thrilled to run against Romney. It should be a photo of Obama laughing.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ey-r-obama-2012-who-will-you-vote-for-16.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It makes no sense because Obama will be thrilled to run against Romney. It should be a photo of Obama laughing.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ey-r-obama-2012-who-will-you-vote-for-16.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yeah - you go with that. :)

Romney/Rubio 2012

The winning ticket

1. Rubio is a career politician - wingnuts have claimed that is not acceptable.
  2. Rubio has no executive experience - wingnuts claim that is a requirement.
  3. Rubio has already stated he will not be a VP consideration.

Rubio gives any Republican nominee the best chance of winning. The problem is that Rubio doesn't see himself as part of a winning ticket, and losing now would not be good for him in 2016. If he waits his time, there is a good chance that he could be the frontrunning Republican come 2016.

Not with the threat of getting Obama back, they won't.
If you think that Southern Baptists will put politics ahead of their religious beliefs, you are sorely mistaken. SB believe that Mormonism is a cult - it is written into the Southern Baptist charter.

True What he's saying is that the teavangelists will set-aside their religious beliefs in favor of politics. Hypocrisy much?

Campaign workers are fleeing Bachmann in DROVES.

Perry has 30 years of skeletons in his closet - he's a career politician who has used lax Texas laws to enrich himself. Whether it's legal or not, the rest of the country will not like what they hear.

Poor Sarah - very quietly - announced that, after all, she will not be running.

I called that, too.

Wow. You're good.

All Obama will have to say (putting aside finally killing OBL, initializing the confrontation that resulted in the downfall of Reagan's worst enemy, etc,) is "Romneycare" :up:
5.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back