You're forced to admit Bush was right. Here are your options.

Libs conveniently forget saddam actually used wmd's which proved he had them. Their lies are getting old.
That’s not the issue.

Saddam had no WMDs in 2003, the Bush WH knew this, but attacked anyway, making the invasion illegal.

You and other partisan Bush apologists need to accept these facts and move on.

[...]

it turns out we were wrong about the government's definition of "Weapons of mass destruction"

this Muslim had guns and a bomb suicide vest and has been charged by the government for possessing "Weapons of mass destruction"

anyone walking around saying Bush lied about Iraq having "Weapons of mass destruction" can no longer do so as surely the Iraqi government had firearms and small bombs.

[...]
While it certainly is true that the term Weapons of Mass Destruction is (deliberately) equivocal, all it proves is Bush either deceived us to justify invading a non-aggressive nation or he attacked a non-aggressive nation because its military was armed with ordinary rifles and low-level explosives. Either way, Bush deserves to be tried by the World Court for capital war crimes.

So take your pick.

Last edited:
I had no idea vests that dont explode are WMD's. Eddie Bauer must be anticipating a raid any day now

We need to thank Bush for only one thing. We need to thank him for leading the country into the worst economic collapse since the great depression. Tax cuts for the rich, the folly in Iraq, and a justified war in Afganistan have nearly bankrupted this country. Thanks W!
Jim,

I agree with what you've said about the criminal, Bush, except for one thing. Why do you believe what we have done and are doing in Afghanistan is justified?

Moroccan Immigrant Charged in Attempted Bombing of U.S. Capitol - Businessweek

THIS POST IS NOT SARCASTIC.

Feb. 19 (Bloomberg) -- A Moroccan immigrant was charged with attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction in a suicide bombing at the U.S. Capitol

it turns out we were wrong about the government's definition of "Weapons of mass destruction"

this Muslim had guns and a bomb suicide vest and has been charged by the government for possessing "Weapons of mass destruction"

anyone walking around saying Bush lied about Iraq having "Weapons of mass destruction" can no longer do so as surely the Iraqi government had firearms and small bombs.

here are your options.

A) You vote for Obama and support exaggerated claims when charging people of crimes in domestic cases.

B) You vote for the Republicans and agree with invading countries because they have firearms and small bombs.

C) You vote for Ron Paul and support a more Constitutional approach to personal liberties and a reluctance o invade foreign nations.

...those are your choices

Huh?

You're forced to admit Bush was right. Here are your options.

"The GOP's heated rhetoric, aimed at the party's traditional hawks, might be expected to resonate with veterans. Yet in interviews in South Carolina, a military-friendly red state, many former soldiers expressed anger at the toll of a decade of war, questioned the legitimacy of George W. Bush's Iraq invasion, and worried that the surge in Afghanistan won't make a difference in the long run.

"We looked real cool going into Iraq waving our guns," said McDowell, 50, who retired from the 82d Airborne Division in November with a Legion of Merit and two Bronze Stars. "But people lost their lives, and it made no sense."

Now he worries. "I really don't like the direction we are going, how we seem to come closer daily towards a war with Iran."

In his study, below a movie poster of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly," McDowell, the Ron Paul supporter, flipped through pages of an 82nd Airborne Division yearbook, lingering on photographs of dead comrades. He recalled their ages, how many children they had, and how they died.

Partly for their sake, he avidly follows the campaign. He was turned off by mudslinging among Republican candidates, he said. And Obama? "If no one else can get their act together, I'll vote for that Democrat," he said. "My concern is who will do right for the soldier."

:eusa_whistle:

Aw, it's good to see wingnuts still beating that ole WMD horse.

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Aw, it's good to see wingnuts still beating that ole WMD horse.

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Disappointing so many do not recall those quoted sources accepted the "bad intel" the Bush admitted the Administration SOLD the American public.....and Bush supporters spit out before the MISTAKE of election 20000.

I don't think that's what Bush had in mind when he talked of Sadam's WMD.

The hell you say!

Using the same two words justifies the unnecessary deaths Bush & Co. will carry with them to their graves*, and in history, to those who of course, remained in safety in the US, but love Presidents POSING as soldiers, a la Reagan. The MUSHROOM CLOUD sales pitch isn't mentioned of course.

* I believe the sin of Iraq will follow then beyond death.

Yanno................now that Jr. is a civilian and no longer in charge of the free world, well, I hope the following for him..............................

I hope he receives in equal shares of Karma what he's put out is returned to him several times.

Same with Cheney.

Just a reminder folks...

BEFORE BUSH ... When CLINTON was President...
"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998

Well, you f-ing shithead, if Clinton (and other Zionists) said it, it must be true? I'm sorry to hear about your attempted suicide. It seems you put a gun to your skull to blow out your brains, but somehow you survived.

D) I will vote for Obama, hold the opinion that equating firearms and small bombs to "WMD" is retarded, and consider the idea that this charge vindicates Bush's Iraq folly as even more retarded than the charge itself.
As Bush claimed the WMD's were in Iraq, how is he "right"? Morocco is a notable distance from Iraq.

Just a reminder folks...

"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its [B]WMD[/B] programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999

"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs.threat our security".Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002

Bush knew Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction - CIA - Salon.com

On Sept. 18, 2002, CIA director George Tenet briefed President Bush in the Oval Office on top-secret intelligence that Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction, according to two former senior CIA officers. Bush dismissed as worthless this information from the Iraqi foreign minister, a member of Saddam’s inner circle, although it turned out to be accurate in every detail. Tenet never brought it up again.

Nor was the intelligence included in the National Intelligence Estimate of October 2002, which stated categorically that Iraq possessed WMD. No one in Congress was aware of the secret intelligence that Saddam had no WMD as the House of Representatives and the Senate voted, a week after the submission of the NIE, on the Authorization for Use of Military Force in Iraq.

How Tenet Betrayed the CIA on WMD in Iraq - by Gareth Porter - Antiwar.com

Iraqi Director of Intelligence Tahir Jalil Habbush al-Tikriti had been passing on sensitive intelligence to the UK's MI6 intelligence service for more than a year before the U.S invasion. In early 2003, Suskind writes, Habbush told MI6 official Michael Shipster in Jordan that Saddam had ended his nuclear program in 1991 and his biological weapons program in 1996. Habbush explained to the British official that Saddam tried to maintain the impression that he did have such weapons in order to impress Iran.

Suskind writes that the head of MI6, Richard Dearlove, flew to Washington to present details of the Habbush report to Tenet, who then briefed National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice. Soon after that, the CIA informed the British that the Bush administration was not interested in keeping the Habbush channel open, according to Suskind's account.

I don't think that's what Bush had in mind when he talked of Sadam's WMD.

The hell you say!

Using the same two words justifies the unnecessary deaths Bush & Co. will carry with them to their graves*, and in history, to those who of course, remained in safety in the US, but love Presidents POSING as soldiers, a la Reagan.
Ah, yes.....this Country's True Patriots!!!!

(....And, their smug, little female-groupies.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX5cqG4iJQY]max blumenthal: generation chickenhawk - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
D) I will vote for Obama, hold the opinion that equating firearms and small bombs to "WMD" is retarded, and consider the idea that this charge vindicates Bush's Iraq folly as even more retarded than the charge itself.
As Bush claimed the WMD's were in Iraq, how is he "right"? Morocco is a notable distance from Iraq.

Just a reminder folks...

When CLINTON was President.....his efforts were geared towards helping IRAQIS do the job that needed to be done!!!

Clinton Signs Iraq Liberation Act
Iraq News, SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 1998​

"Yesterday, Clinton signed into law HR 4655, the "Iraq Liberation Act of 1998." In a presidential statement, issued by the White House, Clinton said, "This Act makes clear that it is the sense of the Congress that the United States should support those elements of the Iraqi opposition that advocate a very different future for Iraq than the bitter reality of internal repression and external aggression that the current regime in Baghdad now offers. . . . On October 21, 1998, I signed into law the Omnibus Consolidated and Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 1999, which made $8 million available for assistance to the Iraqi democratic opposition. . ."

No flight-suit, "Mission Accomplished"-banner, or American-troops required.

Carry-on, Bubblehead.......
259.gif

Last edited:

Just a reminder folks...

"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its [B]WMD[/B] programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999

"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs.threat our security".Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002

Bush knew Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction - CIA - Salon.com

On Sept. 18, 2002, CIA director George Tenet briefed President Bush in the Oval Office on top-secret intelligence that Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction, according to two former senior CIA officers. Bush dismissed as worthless this information from the Iraqi foreign minister, a member of Saddam’s inner circle, although it turned out to be accurate in every detail. Tenet never brought it up again.

Nor was the intelligence included in the National Intelligence Estimate of October 2002, which stated categorically that Iraq possessed WMD. No one in Congress was aware of the secret intelligence that Saddam had no WMD as the House of Representatives and the Senate voted, a week after the submission of the NIE, on the Authorization for Use of Military Force in Iraq.

December 14, 2003

MISSION ACCOMPLISHEDER!

"Indeed. But in contrast to Saddam's totally embarrassing pussiness, I am a total stud – a veritable throbbing veiny staff of alpha-male triumph. And inasmuch as I am also the embodiment of the United States, all Americans are today infinitely more studly than they were yesterday. That is why, in celebration of our astonishing ability to evict a bewildered 66 year-old from a hole in the ground with only 400+ U.S. casualties, let all Americans follow my personal example, and demonstrate their patriotism by standing topless in front of a mirror, gritting their teeth, flexing their muscles and bellowing, "WHO'S THE FUCKING MAN? I'M THE FUCKING MAN! USA! USA! USA!"

bush_littlebigman.jpg

If he runs for a third party I think he'll have a better chance, its about time Americans started voting for a party other than the two main one's, and prove you have a healthy democracy.

well he realises both parties are corrupt.Thats why he ran on the independent ticket while in congress for a long time since he saw how corrupt they both are in washington.He only went back to run on the republican ticket because third party candidates never win.This is probably the only time i will EVER vote for either party because Paul is a RINO.

He doesnt have the same views and agendas as Bush,Romney,Gingrich,and santorium all do which is for us to serve the government.Unlike them,he also believes in the constituion and the government serving us instead of us serving them like we do now so I have to break down and vote republican this time since Paul is the only one who believes in the constitution.Paul getting elected is the only way we can have a third party thats not bought off and corrupt like the demopublicans and reprocrats.

If an completely fair and untampered election is held the ideas of Ron Paul will not be voted for in large enough numbers fro him to secure the election.

Ron Paul and his ideas are NOT what the American peopel want.

You like them and that is fine.

He can not win an American election if the people are allowed their will.

whatever you say Truthdoesnt matter.

A time will come in the near future from somebody like Ron Paul, but only after the masses come to the realization that the entitlement society is not sustainable. When the civil unrest comes to most towns in America, people will put down their iPhones and start paying attention. The 100+ year march of the progressives will be ended.

well said.someday there will be a time when somebody like ron paul will be elected but there are too many sheep im america that are still asleep and that moment is not yet here.

Forum List

Back