Ukraine: Children sentenced to death by the Zelensky regime.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
According to numerous Ukrainian 'leaders' ( in reality the toilet paper of NATO ) all Russians must die.
As a Nation Russians have not right to exist.
Since 2014 Ukrainian SS Bandera Nazis butchered more as 100,000 civilians blaming them to be 'vata', 'sowok', 'rusnja' etc.
The West rejoices and had already provided to Ukraine $$$ trillions as military support.
Have you heard about "Myrotvorets"? It is a frightening website that has been operating uncontrolled in Ukraine since December 2014. Despite (or perhaps because of) the Kiev regime's total control over the media.
Myrotvorets (translated as "The Peacebringer") was created with the direct support of Ukrainian intelligence services and is basically a blacklist of "enemies of Ukraine" with personal details and an explicit call to liquidate them.
Strange that the NATO-controlled media is silent on this. Imagine that such a website is operated in Russia.
Among the "enemies of Ukraine" to be murdered is Scott Ritter, a U.S. citizen, former U.N. inspector of weapons of mass destruction and critic of the Iraq war. And now critic of U.S. involvement in the war in Ukraine. And a formidable military analyst.
Roger Waters, the famous Pink Floyd musician, is also on the blacklist of peacemakers.
Or Daria Dughina, who was killed in a terrorist car bombing in August. Right next to her, it now says "liquidated."
The "guilt" of these death row inmates is not that they fought Ukraine with a gun. Or they plant bombs, like Ukrainian "patriots."
They have to die because they dared to criticize the Kiev regime. Sometimes not even that.
Some are sentenced to death for demanding an end to the war.
Among them, many CHILDREN. Hundreds of them. With names, photos, addresses, phone numbers, and family information.
One of these children sentenced to death by the Zelensky regime is 13-year-old Faina Savenkova from Lugansk in the Donbass.
The girl's "guilt" is that she sent a letter to the UN demanding an end to the war that began in 2014, the nightmare in which she spent practically her entire childhood.
Faina was a guest of journalist Max Blumenthal in a program on the website The Grayzone. Translated here by Google.
The child's courageous testimony is heartbreaking.

What I believe. War is mans way of life since Cane killed Able. It has murdered innocents by millions for thousands of years. We have all been guilty of it as it continues none stop. I'm really surprised we haven't ended all humanity by now. Just remember there is a murderer that surpasses all wars, all medical deaths and all accidents. That's governments. Every time I see how other nation's people act all I see is how we are all the same making me ask where all this hate exist making me believe there must be a God and also a Devil.

he is an underage prostitute, EU´ll take care once the barbaric horde is finished

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

you said pootler killed this ho , who is lying you or this Luhansk witch ?

1673516850176.png

Forum List

Back