You're coolest personal photos?

Afocal snapshot of the Moon through a 6" refractor.

View attachment 258260
I have a computerized telescope I bought at the discovery channel store on the plaza. I've used it a few times to amazing effect but I have no fucking clue how to actually use it. Supposedly if I level it and orient true north I just type what I want on the pad and it finds it for me. Unfortunately by the time I think to do all that I'm too drunk to actually work it

20190428_024109.jpg
The love & joy of my life.

View attachment 258260
I have a computerized telescope I bought at the discovery channel store on the plaza. I've used it a few times to amazing effect but I have no fucking clue how to actually use it. Supposedly if I level it and orient true north I just type what I want on the pad and it finds it for me. Unfortunately by the time I think to do all that I'm too drunk to actually work it

Most likely either a Meade Lightswitch or Celestron GOTO telescope. Yep, there is probably a bubble level somewhere on it and a compass, and after you give it those reference points, it figures everything else out (like date and time) from a GPS signal and then goes to whatever you input.

meade-ls-8-acf-lightswitch-telescope-[3]-8685-p.jpg

Great beginner scope for people wishing to find their way around the sky and see stuff in space.

View attachment 258260

Most likely either a Meade Lightswitch or Celestron GOTO telescope. Yep, there is probably a bubble level somewhere on it and a compass, and after you give it those reference points, it figures everything else out (like date and time) from a GPS signal and then goes to whatever you input.

View attachment 258271

Great beginner scope for people wishing to find their way around the sky and see stuff in space.
That's about the size of it! I bought several hundred dollars worth of lenses to go with it too. The have their own steel case and individual containers that fit inside the foam.

Shit is cool to show company with the moon but fuck me if you want to see some other celestial shit

Sadly about 80% of my photos are gone. When my first marriage ended she took all our photos and "sorted" them. Gave me the rest after the divorce was finalized.

Forum List

Back