You're all unrealistic

Nah. Only 18 year old virgins claim to be 18 year old virgins on the internet.

Losers always claim to be Navy SEAL/Delta Force Operator Commandos who can kill you through your monitor with a death stare.

Losers always claim to be Navy SEAL/Delta Force Operator Commandos who can kill you through your monitor with a death stare.

An 18 year old virgin on the intertubez declaring his virginity and profound knowledge of life is not a loser?

I don't know dude...

An 18 year old virgin on the intertubez declaring his virginity and profound knowledge of life is not a loser?

I don't know dude...

Oh, I misunderstood your point.

Yeah, definitely a loser.

But the nice thing about being 18 is that there is time to fix it before you turn into us.

I don't know dude...

But the nice thing about being 18 is that there is time to fix it before you turn into us.

Who's "us"?

I bang supermodels nightly, speak for yourself.

I don't know dude...

Who's "us"?

Yeah no shit. Between my Black Ops deployments and weekends at the Playboy mansion I'm surprised I can find time for this place. pfffft whatevaaaa!!!

I don't know dude...

Who's "us"?

Only when I import them to my private Island in the Caribbean that I winter on from November to January. From February to April, I am a professional cage fighter and Soldier of Fortune on the side. From April to July, I am busy running my Fortune 15 company. I only play Golf in August. In September to October I am a busy researching cures for cancer.

I take Febtober off.

Who's "us"?

Yeah no shit. Between my Black Ops deployments and weekends at the Playboy mansion I'm surprised I can find time for this place. pfffft whatevaaaa!!!

Sounds like we run in the same circles.

Do you know Tiffany?

Who's "us"?

Only when I import them to my private Island in the Caribbean that I winter on from November to January. From February to April, I am a professional cage fighter and Soldier of Fortune on the side. From April to July, I am busy running my Fortune 15 company. I only play Golf in August. In September to October I am a busy researching cures for cancer.

I take Febtober off.

:lol:

Who's "us"?

I take Febtober off.

Gee, and all I do is captain a starship in the future.

wall-e-captain-mccrea-auto.jpg

Who's "us"?

I take Febtober off.

How dare you laugh, sir!

It's fucking true! I fucking swear!

The whole notion of "waiting until marriage" has got to be the most idiotic notion ever conceived.

Sex is such a crucial aspect of a marriage and everyone is born with an innate sex drive. Why in the hell would you wait until you entered into a legally binding obligation to see if everything was hunky-dory in the sack?

Actually your sex drive doesn't kick in until puberty (for a normal person)

So i guess what you are saying is you are 18 and have no sex drive. Gotcha. I was right you don't have pubic hair yet.

I take Febtober off.

How dare you laugh, sir!

It's fucking true! I fucking swear!

Right. And I bang supermodels nightly.

Forum List

Back