You're all unrealistic

Actually your sex drive doesn't kick in until puberty (for a normal person)

I hit puberty at age 6 and haven't stopped yet............... :eusa_whistle:

You either suffer from an unnamed disability or you're lying. Puberty doesn't happened until around 13 for your average human being.

Anything is possible...... You choose........

Are you missing this body part?

FunnyBoneLogoAnimated.gif

Also, I never said anything self-incriminating. I actually am a virgin by choice. But I've had so many chances to change that, but I just felt as though I should perhaps wait till marriage. But on second thought, you're only young once, so why not?

Note: I do not support nor endorse half the things I say.:cuckoo:

You think that sex doesn't happen in high schools or junior high schools. You're so wrong. You think that just because your little teen doesnt tell you about her love life, that means she must not have one. In which case you're also wrong. Grow the fuck up.

Do you have a point, or do you just think you are smarter than us old farts because you are a teenager. When you get older you will realize that you are actually pretty stupid right now.

I hit puberty at age 6 and haven't stopped yet............... :eusa_whistle:

You either suffer from an unnamed disability or you're lying. Puberty doesn't happened until around 13 for your average human being.

You claim to be 18 and do not understand that average means that half the people will hit puberty before that?

we also now have birth control and ways to prevent transmitting STDs.

There is no need for this old custom.

Damn, you are one dumb fuck, truth. Seriously.

Who's side are you on?

I don't do 'sides', idiot. I seriously don't care whether you have sex or who you have sex with. As long as it doesn't affect me. If, however, you get some stupid bitch pregnant, either support the brat yourself or get rid of it. Don't expect us to pay for your mistakes.

Seriously, you need to grow up. Or go play in the kiddie pool.

That's what I like to hear... A young, wet behind the ears punk telling me to grow the fuck up. I think we all have a pretty good idea about you now.

Because I'm expressing my beliefs? I'm 18 and can vote just like you or del.

A monkey may be able to pound keys on a keyboard, but that doesn't mean it will produce a sonnet.

Just sayin'.

The whole notion of "waiting until marriage" has got to be the most idiotic notion ever conceived.

Sex is such a crucial aspect of a marriage and everyone is born with an innate sex drive. Why in the hell would you wait until you entered into a legally binding obligation to see if everything was hunky-dory in the sack?

And you don't grow facial hair until puberty either, but it's still hard wired into your DNA.

Everyday I think I've seen the stupidest fucking thread of all time ... and everyday I'm amazed.

Yeah. What is the point of this thread again exactly?

"Kids are having sex before marriage and if you think otherwise you are stupid. Except for me, of course, I choose to remain abstinent and feel the need to tell you about it and then am going to be offended when you mock my need for disclosure."

Forum List

Back