You're all unrealistic

That's what I like to hear... A young, wet behind the ears punk telling me to grow the fuck up. I think we all have a pretty good idea about you now.

Because I'm expressing my beliefs? I'm 18 and can vote just like you or del.

You're 18? Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else, but... are you the one with the 13 year old "girlfriend"?

I was wondering the same thing. I wasn't sure just how old he was. So if hes 18 and has a 13 year old girlfriend it says A LOT!

Reason hes still a virgin... fear of jail
or hes a pedo child molester in the making.

Nah. Only 18 year old virgins claim to be 18 year old virgins on the internet.

Losers always claim to be Navy SEAL/Delta Force Operator Commandos who can kill you through your monitor with a death stare.

An 18 year old virgin on the intertubez declaring his virginity and profound knowledge of life is not a loser?

I don't know dude...

Well dont tell solace that, he thinks hes just great.

Nah. Only 18 year old virgins claim to be 18 year old virgins on the internet.

Losers always claim to be Navy SEAL/Delta Force Operator Commandos who can kill you through your monitor with a death stare.

An 18 year old virgin on the intertubez declaring his virginity and profound knowledge of life is not a loser?

I don't know dude...

Well dont tell solace that, he thinks hes just great.

Don't talk to me.

Go eat your non-food stamp bought chips, and drink your non-food stamp bought soda with your pinky finger sticking out. :D

Because I'm expressing my beliefs? I'm 18 and can vote just like you or del.

You're 18? Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else, but... are you the one with the 13 year old "girlfriend"?

I was wondering the same thing. I wasn't sure just how old he was. So if hes 18 and has a 13 year old girlfriend it says A LOT!

Reason hes still a virgin... fear of jail
or hes a pedo child molester in the making.

Wow. For a second there, I thought you said "13 year old Girlfriend".

Hold on a second........................

kittys-love-thread.png

Also, I never said anything self-incriminating. I actually am a virgin by choice. But I've had so many chances to change that, but I just felt as though I should perhaps wait till marriage. But on second thought, you're only young once, so why not?

Note: I do not support nor endorse half the things I say.:cuckoo:

You think that sex doesn't happen in high schools or junior high schools. You're so wrong. You think that just because your little teen doesnt tell you about her love life, that means she must not have one. In which case you're also wrong. Grow the fuck up.

But I'll bet it's not YOUR choice.

New Topics

Forum List

Back