This is what it's like in my neighborhood.

Solace

Rookie
Oct 29, 2010
cute-but-deadly-o.gif

I'll save everyone on USMB the bother.

Quaint.

P.s. The victim in your loop isn't male. No male would ever let someone kick him in the slats. Not even his own mother.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Quaint.

P.s. The victim in your loop isn't male. No male would ever let someone kick him in the slats. Not even his own mother.

Sadly, that is what my neighborhood is like, too many female supremacists, feminists, ballbusters, conservatives, liberals, everything.

Quaint.

Sadly, that is what my neighborhood is like, too many female supremacists, feminists, ballbusters, conservatives, liberals, everything.

Lower your charisma factor a few notches. They'll probably leave the neighbourhood.

Quaint.

Getting kicked there hurts like a son of a bitch, whether you have slats or slits.

I have never been kicked into nuts, only kicked onto the shinbone once.
But I got a soccer-ball into the nuts :eek:

The world is a very different place after you've sustained an attack on the baubles. Infact, it's considered a right-of-passage in most cultures.

Last edited:
The right girl is dressed like a slut. She's probably 15-16.
Why do parents allow their girls to dress like this, I don't understand it.

The right girl is dressed like a slut. She's probably 15-16.
Why do parents allow their girls to dress like this, I don't understand it.

She's dressed perfectly fine, I don't know what you're talking about. You've obviously not been to an American high school in the past 10 years. That's nothing compared to what most women at high schools in America wear.

Forum List

Back