You're 16....It's 2am....And, You're Falling-Down Drunk

"This is for what your people did to our people"?

I don't believe him.

Maybe a drug deal gone bad??
I'm thinkin' the usual.....some 16-year-old....feelin' super-human (after just-enough brews)....shoots-off-his-mouth....pisses-off someone's boyfriend....gets his ass KICKED....and, (eventually) realizes he's overstayed his curfew.

On the OTHER-hand....we MIGHT end-up giving him credit....for being sharp-enough to remember his folks are FAUX Noise fans!!​

Last edited:
"This is for what your people did to our people"?

I don't believe him.

Maybe a drug deal gone bad??
I'm thinkin' the usual.....some 16-year-old....feelin' super-human (after just-enough brews)....shoots-off-his-mouth....pisses-off someone's boyfriend....gets his ass KICKED....and, (eventually) realizes he's overstayed his curfew.

On the OTHER-hand....we MIGHT end-up giving him credit....for being sharp-enough to remember his folks are FAUX Noise fans!!​

to paraphrase winston churchill, at least when he woke up he was sober. you, on the other hand, seem to have dedicated your life to being an asswhistle 24/7/365.

i like the kid's chances better.

His underlined stuff are links? I thought he underlined things just to make it "more pretty". :lol:

Pretty? Or just another attention seeker? I'd go for option b. Personally, I think anyone who feels the need to use color, font and size to draw attention to themselves must be quite a pathetic person.

The OP is making shit up again. Where does the article say anything about alcohol?

I've already exposed him as a troll. He might even be better than Dogbert.

funny... they don't meet the high standard of troll-dom set by people like frank and kman...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

i beg to differ. this guy has raised the bar in what i expect from a troll. he's got little bits for everyone-multicolors for the pubes fan, inability to post in the right forum for the kman afficianados among us and a lack of intelligence so breathtaking in scope that it leaves truthmatters in the dust.

i'd say that mr shaman is a troll's troll.

ymmv

LMAO! Now we have "tea party".

:wtf:
No....the spawn of Tea-Party-parentage.

Who else would be stupid-enough to fall for....or, praying-for....such a bogus-story?

:rolleyes:
iseedumbpeople.jpg

Forum List

Back