Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mortal Combat

• Battlefield

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't played 'em in a while.

I played what I believe was close to the first 3D game, a tank fighting game called Battlezone, in the early eighties on quarter machines.

There was another that I don't know the name of in which you flew a spacecraft/airplane around a planet small enough that if the enemy were on your tail, you could boost and fly around the globe to come up behind him.

I liked the original Half-Life Series, especially the second one "Half-Life: Opposing Force."

do

pong

space invaders

pac man count?
Yup. If those are your favorites ... they're as valid as any. I did play them but didn't really get serious about video games until Oblivion came out. Then Fallout 3. I also enjoyed the 007 games.

Yup. If those are your favorites ... they're as valid as any. I did play them but didn't really get serious about video games until Oblivion came out. Then Fallout 3. I also enjoyed the 007 games.

those were the only ones i was any good at.... but i was stellar with pinball.

i am old.

I'm currently playing Outer Worlds created by Obsidian. Obsidian also had much to do with the creation of Fallout New Vegas. Similar artwork. I played Outer Worlds for nearly 9 hours straight last Saturday. That's how fun it is!!

Fallout series, sadly 1, 2, and Tactics are mostly ignored these days. Great gaming universe though.

Elder Scrolls is good.

Total War series was really good up to Atilla.

Idk, but any game I can play to this:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. works, NOLF

No One Lives Forever.

Half LIfe. Quake. Fear

Might some of those be freeware these days. :dunno:

Last edited:
Haven't played 'em in a while.

I played what I believe was close to the first 3D game, a tank fighting game called Battlezone, in the early eighties on quarter machines.

There was another that I don't know the name of in which you flew a spacecraft/airplane around a planet small enough that if the enemy were on your tail, you could boost and fly around the globe to come up behind him.

I liked the original Half-Life Series, especially the second one "Half-Life: Opposing Force."
Williams Defender/Stargate

Screenshot 2023-10-09 105950.png

Path of Exile
Half-Life: Alyx
Counter-Strike 2

Along with several others, one of my picks was Elder Scrolls. I'm currently playing Starfield, and while it's a very good implementation of the Bethesda RPG formula, that model has run its course. The dialog trees are expansive, but simplistic - games like Disco Elysium do it much better. And the endless inventory management is tiresome. And, in particular with Starfield, the starship combat is horrible. The shouldn't have bothered.

Forum List

Back