Your thoughts on what the hell North Korea is doing

The crazy fat kid appears to be ramping up: Inside North Korea’s Accelerated Plan to Build a Viable Missile

Does anyone want to guess what he and the North Korean government are thinking?

Are they so isolated that they don't understand the world will have to squash them? Fairly soon?

:wtf:
Since I am not in nkrea, and really can only go by what the media claims, I really don't know much other than it is said they want to nuke us and they like to shoot missiles into the ocean. What is it that could make them hate the ocean so much, and why hasn't the ocean retaliated? Also, if these claims are true and they do want to nuke us, Are we going to wait until they decide nuking the ocean is not the way to go about it?

Actually, it appears that NK now has a submarine capable of launching a missile from under water. If true, then right now today, they already have the capability to come within 400 miles of our shore and hit us (international waters), or closer, hit us 400 miles inland from the ocean. All they need now is a nuclear tip.

I'll believe it when I see it

They've already shown the satellite images on TV (Science Channel: What On Earth?) showing the sub docked in bay, and by shadow measurement, etc., estimate the sub is much larger than the rest of their fleet and capable of launching a 30 foot missile, the exact length of the one they would use. But then, who knows? The Norks are such a pathetic lot, maybe Fat Boy made a big cardboard cutout just to mislead the satellite imagers! The guy has a 2-inch dick.

Kim Jong Oon is tempting DJ Trump to make a move.

He is also embarrassing Xi in China.

He may also want an excuse for invading S.Korea as well.

If I were Trump I would alert S.Korea that we are about to attack the North with a retaliatory missile strike. Hopefully he has already done so.

Then once the S.Koreans have mobilized in defense, strike N.Korea with missiles.

Best time to attack is after midnight in N.Korea with the fat boy is in bed with his harem of girlies.
South Korea just got a new leader..I doubt anything happens soon..
It only takes a couple of weeks to mobilize your reserves and deploy your active duty military.

Does not take a seasoned politician.
It does when you have an ally that doesn't have a mobilized military....

The crazy fat kid appears to be ramping up: Inside North Korea’s Accelerated Plan to Build a Viable Missile

Are they so isolated that they don't understand the world will have to squash them? Fairly soon?

Since I am not in nkrea, and really can only go by what the media claims, I really don't know much other than it is said they want to nuke us and they like to shoot missiles into the ocean. What is it that could make them hate the ocean so much, and why hasn't the ocean retaliated? Also, if these claims are true and they do want to nuke us, Are we going to wait until they decide nuking the ocean is not the way to go about it?

Actually, it appears that NK now has a submarine capable of launching a missile from under water. If true, then right now today, they already have the capability to come within 400 miles of our shore and hit us (international waters), or closer, hit us 400 miles inland from the ocean. All they need now is a nuclear tip.

I'll believe it when I see it
If you're at ground zero, you'll see a bright flash and then you are no more.

I would like to think we have the ability to track that sucker.

Forum List

Back