President Trump picks Callista Gingrich as Ambassador to the Vatican

• Banned

Is this a joke, the women who had an affair with a married man , like forever, and then the man gets his 2 marriages annulled by the catholic church, like they never happened.

Actually, to be fair, I think Newt converted to Catholicism, he wasn't a Catholic for Marriages #1 and #2.

But given the Church's hypocrisy on marriage - you can't get a divorce, but we'll annul your marriage if you pay us enough money!- they have no business to talk.

Is this a joke, the women who had an affair with a married man , like forever, and then the man gets his 2 marriages annulled by the catholic church, like they never happened.

Actually, to be fair, I think Newt converted to Catholicism, he wasn't a Catholic for Marriages #1 and #2.

But given the Church's hypocrisy on marriage - you can't get a divorce, but we'll annul your marriage if you pay us enough money!- they have no business to talk.
I had a marriage annulled so that my second marriage could be in the Catholic church. It takes a while, but do not remember it being expensive.

The new pope ("god" bless him) is a very liberal minded man-----he won't mind

Forum List

Back