$80 million of Your tax dollars are being used to protect illegal immigrants from making sure they appear for their asylum hearings..

STFU, I mean get the hell off this messageboard. 83% showed up. I doubt 83% of dumbass Trumpbots convicted of DUI showed up in court. You are too stupid to vote and damn sure too stupid to post on a messageboard. Go darn some damn socks or something and quit wasting all our time. Fawking fool.
make me. BTW, on topic, my taxes are part of that 80 million.

You do realize that most immigrants (both illegal and legal) show up for their hearings, right?

WASHINGTON—A new report released today by the American Immigration Council examines 11 years of government data on the rate at which immigrants appear for hearings in U.S. immigration court. The report, “Measuring In Absentia Removal in Immigration Court,” concludes that an overwhelming 83% of immigrants attend their immigration court hearings, and those who fail to appear in court often did not receive notice or faced hardship in getting to court.

As the new administration of President Joe Biden considers how to reform the immigration system, including the immigration courts, this report reveals how reliance on detention, access to legal representation, and immigration judges’ docket management impact immigrants’ appearance rate.

The report draws on government data from 2,797,437 immigration court removal proceedings held between 2008 to 2018. It documents how individuals who were never detained and those who were released from detention proceeded through court and what obstacles they faced in pursuing their immigration cases.

And deported
The report finds that people released from immigration detention and individuals with attorneys overwhelmingly attend their hearings. Data also show that immigration judges have a vital role in maintaining due process. The findings further demonstrate that the creation of an independent structure for the immigration courts would help reduce the prevalence of unwarranted in absentia removal orders and give immigration judges more discretion in managing their dockets and individual case decisions.

STFU, I mean get the hell off this messageboard. 83% showed up. I doubt 83% of dumbass Trumpbots convicted of DUI showed up in court. You are too stupid to vote and damn sure too stupid to post on a messageboard. Go darn some damn socks or something and quit wasting all our time. Fawking fool.

I’ll play along with your retarded ass bullshit….So, Gustavo and Huberto from Tijuana….lets say the human cockroaches you cherish do show up for their bullshit “asylum” hearings….lets say they’re denied asylum….are they arrested and deported on the spot? Do they return to their filthy brown shitholes on their own?
I ask, how does a nation with such a sound system and willing participants end up with 30-50 million illegal trespassers residing within its borders?

Forum List

Back