Your Helthcare is comming like it or not!!

Wouldn't it be a good idea to wait and see how good the government does running their car countries before we trust our health to them???

We already see they do a great job with medicare and John McCain's healthcare is GREAT! We want that.

Its a no brainer. But we can't fix healthcare because of monkeys like you.

President Barack Obama says he's open to requiring all Americans to buy health insurance, as long as the plan provides a "hardship waiver" to exempt poor people from having to pay.

That's funny.

The first healthcare decision government will make for you is requiring you to buy insurance. It goes downhill from there.

They will only spend less on healthcare if they kill hundreds of thousands of healthcare jobs, and ration care.

Why would anyone want government to make their healthcare decisions.?

Why would you want a for profit company deciding on your coverage when denying you will increase their profits? Are you afraid of medicare? One day lady.

Now you right wingers are worrying about jobs?

Notice right wingers only defend jobs that don't produce anything. Or they defend jobs that government has to support, like defense companies.

But let the Big 3 die you all said.

Healthcare Insurance Companies are as bad as the oil company execs. Prices went up 191% since 2001. And for what? CEO pay and profits. Meanwhile, you're paying about 4 times what you should.

You'd rather pay the free market $1000 a month than pay single payer $250 a month? Is that what you are saying?

shudda let them die.. we bailed them out,, the taxpayer gets kicked in the ass, the bondholders get kicked in the azz,, the dealers get kicked in the azz, the shareholders get kicked in the azz,, and they will still die,, no one wants your shitty little cars built in your miserable shitty little deeetrooiit city.. nobody got treated right by your democwat azzholes.. now did they??

manifold thats exactly how the healthcare act will be legally binding as a tax measure. I can't see it passing the constitutional smell test any other way. I do happen to agree with you that that ship has sailed long ago but, it's good to have fond memories though.

You can buy healthcare anywhere you want now. What's the good of $250 a month if government tells where you can get healthcare, and how much you can get?

The cost of government is going up faster than the cost of healthcare.

No it isn't.

And you guys are the ones hanging on the idea that everyone will have to buy in. You know that won't fly. But you'll talk about it for 2 weeks. You're just trying to stall and avoid any solutions.

So instead we'll just have a public plan that people who don't have coverage can buy into if they want. And it will be good. And it will lower your costs too because competition is good.

That's why the healthcare deniers don't want it. They got a monopoly.

What's your solution? Republicans don't have any. They just tell us why our ideas won't work. Thus the party of NO!

Wouldn't it be a good idea to wait and see how good the government does running their car countries before we trust our health to them???

We already see they do a great job with medicare and John McCain's healthcare is GREAT! We want that.

Government can't fix anything.

Not with Republicans obstructing progress at every turn.

I thought of this yesterday. The Dems can't and the GOP won't.

And why can't the Dems? Because the GOP won't let them. Or the Corporations get to enough of our Dems, like Max Baucus, and they vote against us.

And how do the politicians get away with protecting the bankers and insurance companies and oil companies? YOU!!!

Remember Drill Baby Drill? You right wingers are the dumbest fucking Americans!!! The GOP has you jumping thru hoops and defending things that are against your own best interest.

While back had sort of a rough little by some person driving drunk and some glass from the car went into my eye amongst other things. So again I apologize if my spelling is bad or my words sort of cut off. I'm trying to get back to 100%

no need for apology,, sorry you got hurt,, very sorry,, I'm pulling for ya!

You can buy healthcare anywhere you want now. What's the good of $250 a month if government tells where you can get healthcare, and how much you can get?

The cost of government is going up faster than the cost of healthcare.

No it isn't.

Is so.

Government intends to tax private insurance out of business.

And drones like you will cheer them on.

Fuckin right!

Us liberals have warned you neo nuts about privatizing healthcare. Just wait. You're old ass will be in a nursing home and the for profits will look to cut costs and so instead of silverwear, you'll get plastic. And then they'll understaff your home so you have wet Depends. And then they'll lower the pay so the workers don't take pride in their jobs. And so they will be bitter and beat your old pruny ass.

Why do I waste my time. We warned you 30 years ago about sending jobs overseas, but you wanted the cheap goods so you didn't listen? So you won't listen now I'm sure.

sealy here you are again,. you know it sort of reminds of the Jimmy Carter ronald Reagan Debate a Little "There you go Again" soo in that spirit here you are

Of course, the Labour government inherited a run-down health service. It suffered from years of under-investment, and it was inadequate to meet patient needs at the end of the 20th century, let alone the 21st. But the first two years under Labour were really tough for the NHS. They underestimated how much it would take to put it right. They did not invest. They did not increase the number of training places to ensure registered nurses. They staged our pay award and then they started to listen. Funding has been increased. The NHS Plans in England, Scotland and Wales are a serious attempt to kick-start modernisation.
Christine Hancock: A sad indictment of our health care system - Commentators, Opinion - The Independent

Canada's health care program is one of the most expensive in the developed world but it delivers relatively poor access to physicians, technology and care. The reality is that Canada's approach to Medicare is the problem; changing the policies would markedly improve the performance of Canada's health care system, says Nadeem Esmail of the Fraser Institute.

A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS

Want me to keep going? The fact is sealy these single payer systems that your so fond of that are supposed make everything so wonderful actually makes things worse. What good is saying you have health insurance when you have no place to use it? You obviously have never had the chance to go to the VA or ride on an Amtrack have you? Well when GM is up and going again perhaps buying a car from GM might give you some idea of a Govt. run program. I know it's difficult for you to hear but you do not have ANY right under the constitution for healthcare.

And why can't the Dems? Because the GOP won't let them. Or the Corporations get to enough of our Dems, like Max Baucus, and they vote against us.

And how do the politicians get away with protecting the bankers and insurance companies and oil companies? YOU!!!

Remember Drill Baby Drill? You right wingers are the dumbest fucking Americans!!! The GOP has you jumping thru hoops and defending things that are against your own best interest.

Bad ideas deserve to collapse of their own weight, babe.

So do bad banks, insurance and oil companies.

Only government is all-intrusive and omnipresent.

personally manifold I don't wish any Govt. agency demanding I purchase any healthcare. That is a choice I should be able to make myself. I don't care if its the State of Arizona or the US Govt. or the Navy. To me this just flys in the face of every principle this nation stands for. So many wish to tout Freedoms on this board. Well here's one, how about the ability to choose your own path in life and and the ability to manage your own healthcare as well.

That would be nice if it were that simple. However, the truth is that if you choose to not pay for your own healthcare, then taxpayers or others who do purchase insurance will. Also, in many circumstances, even if you want to pay for your own healthcare, you simply cannot because certain individuals are priced out of the market or are completely booted from the market.

Theres a novel concept allowing people to succeed or fail on their own merits. Had we done that let's say with AIG, GM, Chrysler, perhaps they would already be on thier way to recovery one will never know.

If the government wants to stick its nose into healthcare, they should stop subsidizing group health insurance through third party payors.

Insurance companies would find a way to sell insurance to hundreds of millions of people.

After all, they can't eat claim forms.

auditor, thats where regulation comes in, rather than mandating that I as an individual have health care converage provided for me by the all knowing all seeing Father Uncle Sam. The individuals priced out of the market because there is limited competetion and would be a simple matter of Govt. regulation that would allow for more competetion thus lowering cost delivery. Those individuals that do not care to have healthcare insurance for whatever reason should not be mandated to do so. If everyone were so concerned with everyone else having healthcare as a method of lowering costs , then they do so at the expense of service delivery and choice. My point is this its great to say you have healthcare but if you die waiting because service delivery has suffered what have you accomplished?

sealy here you are again,. you know it sort of reminds of the Jimmy Carter ronald Reagan Debate a Little "There you go Again" soo in that spirit here you are

Of course, the Labour government inherited a run-down health service. It suffered from years of under-investment, and it was inadequate to meet patient needs at the end of the 20th century, let alone the 21st. But the first two years under Labour were really tough for the NHS. They underestimated how much it would take to put it right. They did not invest. They did not increase the number of training places to ensure registered nurses. They staged our pay award and then they started to listen. Funding has been increased. The NHS Plans in England, Scotland and Wales are a serious attempt to kick-start modernisation.
Christine Hancock: A sad indictment of our health care system - Commentators, Opinion - The Independent

Canada's health care program is one of the most expensive in the developed world but it delivers relatively poor access to physicians, technology and care. The reality is that Canada's approach to Medicare is the problem; changing the policies would markedly improve the performance of Canada's health care system, says Nadeem Esmail of the Fraser Institute.

A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS

Want me to keep going? The fact is sealy these single payer systems that your so fond of that are supposed make everything so wonderful actually makes things worse. What good is saying you have health insurance when you have no place to use it? You obviously have never had the chance to go to the VA or ride on an Amtrack have you? Well when GM is up and going again perhaps buying a car from GM might give you some idea of a Govt. run program. I know it's difficult for you to hear but you do not have ANY right under the constitution for healthcare.

No, I don't want you to keep going. I checked one of your sources and here is what I found:

The National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA) is an American non-profit conservative think tank.

Sucker. You don't even know your being conned/brainwashed/lied to. Its almost sad.

Bad ideas deserve to collapse of their own weight, babe.

So do bad banks, insurance and oil companies.

Only government is all-intrusive and omnipresent.

Bad banks never fail. They only appear to fail so they can rape us. Its called Disaster Capitalism.

Don't come bitchin' to me. Bush bailed them out, now Obama wants to run them. The only common thread is gubmint.

The best single payor system is when the individual is the payor.

The more people in a healthcare pool, the cheaper the costs because we spread the risk out to the greatest number of people.

The for profits would LOVE for you to not be in a pool of covered people. Yes dummy, you should just pay the doctor as you go. Don't even have insurance. Insurance is unamerican. LOL.

Can't have a bigger pool than ALL OF US.

Forum List

Back